main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boston Rebels Gaming thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    The game is pretty easy but fun. Took me about 5 hours to finish it. It's got some nice movies scenes in it.

2. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I have it on the GBA but haven't gotten very far yet.
    But I was drooling over the 2 player (Xbox) vs mode at C3.

3. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005

I have played and finished of the new games so far

Republic Commando
    Revenge of the Sith

Playing lego Star Wars right now, Lego Star Wars is fantastic playing all three prequels and a myriad of characters was a brilliant idea, the game is light hearted and quite fun

The duel mode in ROTS is second to none and the movie footage thrown in doesnt hurt either

:D

4. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    That Anakin ending doesn't make any sense (you'll understand why after the movie ;))
    I found an mpg file with all the Xbox movie/cutscene footage put together. What's cool is that there are some scenes in the game that were cut from the movie, but those are done with in-game animation not footage.

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    In case there's anyone out there like me who's interested in the Star Wars LEGO videogame but wasn't able to purchase it because their PC wouldn't support the graphics of the game there is good news. A little late but the Nintendo version is going to be released on October 14th. You can read more by checking out this link and can get to the full article there.

6. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Has anyone picked up a copy of Battlefront II yet? Does anyone have both the original and this sequel? I've seen plenty of screenshots and heard the reviews but I'm curious to hear from someone that's played it.

7. CyberFaust

CyberFaust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    ypu i have ,its great
    but the most fun in a game i have seen lately is lego star wars its so fun i laughed all the time i was playing it

8. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    That is a fun game! My son got Lego Star Wars for Christmas and I've been hooked on it. It's really funny to see the PT played out in little plastic goodness.

9. CyberFaust

CyberFaust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    yeah its great especialy in episode 2 at the verry begining where those lego aliens dance

10. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Has anyone played the Empire at War demo yet? I downloaded it the other day and started playing the training mission. It looks pretty good so far (I just did part of the training mission and not any of the actual scenarios). It's kinda like a Warcraft/Starcraft game where you have missions that require you to establish a base, perform recon and search & rescue missions, and of course your all out battles with the enemy! Hopefully I'll get a chance to play some more tonight or tomorrow.

11. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    For those that have the LEGO: Star Wars game there's been an update with the OT version. There is a trailer on the starwars.com gaming page here. The biggest difference between the two games is that now you can build your own character by combining pieces from any of the characters in the game! The trailer is pretty funny and this new version looks like it's going to be even better than the first one!

12. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I can't wait for this one to come out. Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.