main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey Boston Rebels July Meet invite

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I know it is short notice it just was decided a few days ago.

And I just got to be able to take a break from work to post about it.

The meet will basically be a cookout with plenty of fun and if anyone is interested in attending let me know. PM me and I can supply directions to my place. I just live over the Rhode Island / Massachusetts border so it is not all the way up to Boston. And of course if you need to crash, my house is the NJO?s house

We will be having a whole bunch of hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage, chicken and boca burgers for those who are vegetarians. I will also have many snacks foods, (chips and dip, corn chips and salsa, cheese curls, popcorn, etc.) Cheese-crackers & pepperoni also. We will also hopefully have many sides dishes like potato salad , macaroni salad, garden salad, etc.

If a game is on the T.V. it will be on so you won't miss anything.
    For the kids we will have goodie bags with all sorts of little toys and items to keep them busy and freeze pops are never in short supply.

I don?t have a lot of parking on the street so try and carpool if possible, motorcycle are always welcome and encouraged. If you get hungry again and you see no food ready just ask we will make more.
    The party does not stop until it stops. One year a party here went until 4:00 a.m.

It is not required but if you like to bring something to add to the cookout that is fine.
    I usually just tell everyone to bring themselves. But if you do bring something it will be greatly appreciated.

I live in Milford which is about 45-60 minutes southwest of Boston. I will supply directions later.
    So I know I will see many of you but please post here or PM me so I know who is attending. And also what you might be bringing with you so I don?t have too much of something.

Check this thread on the Boston Boards.

2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Aint happenin' Chris. Sorry man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.