main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boston Rebels Website?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by BrianLive, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianLive

BrianLive Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    Again, fairly new here, but I was curious if there was a Boston Rebels website? Or possibly one in mind or in the making? If needed I would love to help work on this. I have been doing graphic and web design for about 6 years and would gladly volunteer my help.

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I had the same thought, but I'm going to tell you the same thing I was told when I brought the topic up: you have to attend at least one meet before we trust you enough to do a site. You're probably better than me at web site design, though, so I hope you make it to a meet. DarthWormie is an excellent graphic artist (he did the banner for this board when the Red Sox won the World Series as well as our t-shirt design), so perhaps you two can collaborate. ;)

3. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm thrilled that you want to help - I've been wanting to get a site up for a while. But, like Richie said, it's preferable that we actually meet you before we hand over a responsibility like that to you. ;) Any chance you might be able to make a meeting soon? Our next one will probably be one of the two latter Sundays in January. :)

4. BrianLive

BrianLive Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2004
    I'm going to try to get to the January meet. Just been very hectic lately with my move back from LA to Boston to finish up school. I'd have to attend the meets regardless to take digital pictures of them members/events.

5. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    You guys would be suprised what you could do if motivated enough! When NJO started I didn't know anything about web design today it looks pretty good although I did have some help.

6. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Motivation is always a good way to get things going. :)

7. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Yep, seeing your former commanding officer force-choked in front of you can do wonders!

8. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Yep, seeing your former commanding officer force-choked in front of you can do wonders!
    OH YEAH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.