main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Boston Super Megafest Planning - Table Donations Needed!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by starwarschick14, Oct 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Hey guys! I wanted to fill you all in on the beginning of collaboration efforts for Super Megafest this year.

We're off to a late start, but we do have our table situation figured out. Payment will be sent to the promoters today - $100 for a table on both days, including 6 weekend passes. The table is open to ALL FanForce groups regardless of whether or not you can contribute to the table cost. There are plenty of other ways to contribute (help with our charity fundraiser, staffing the table, etc.) that will come up in discussion soon. But first we need to get the table cost covered.

Please visit and post in the Boston thread on this if you can help out:
    Boston Super Megafest Planning

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you guys there. :)

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello,

I know we will be there this years. I also sure I can get some people to help out with the tables. If you give me a couple day I'm sure I can come up with some donations for you as well like I had last year. Can't what to see eveyone. Take care.

SeeYa!!
    TK

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello Everyone,

Just so everyone in the group knows. I have already booked the room at the show. It is being paid for with the group funds. I do believe anyone should have a problem with that. We will be leaving my house on Saturday morning around 9am. It will take about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to gewt there. We will be there all day and be staying over night. Make sure you have your PJ's . lol I don't want anyone walking around the room naked. (JOHN) lol.

I know I will be talking to everyone before the show but please let me know your plans. All anyone is realy going to need as far as money is ticket for the show and basic spending. Again the room is alset and so is the trans.

Talk to eveyone soon.
    SeeYa!!
    TK

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    And you said that Indianapolis meant something to you!! :_|

:p Did I say that out loud?? lol

Well, not sure if I or we will be able to make it, with Di being out of work and all, but we'll see. Hopefully things will be turned around by then :p

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OH .... YOU will be there.

You will be there .....

TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.