main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Boston Super Megafest

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithapprenticeDJ, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, does anybody know if they are definitely going to the Boston Super Megafest event because Jason and I can't stay over night so I need to know who is driving to the event that is coming home the same day.

2. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    In case anyone from Manchester is going and wants to catch up with the folks from Boston, here's the link to the thread on the Boston boards.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello,
    Everyone!

As of today I have not yet heard back from anyone at the show on getting a table. So I'm going to have to say it looks like a NO go on it.

The Boston group has still offered us room on they table no problem if we wish. I will be have flyers made up to put out for us at leased.

So ......anyways I am still going to the show my self. I was hoping some of you guy's were going as well. But it's not look good? I was planning on going both day and staying over night on saturday so I could go to the costume party. With sounds like fun. But if no one else is planning on it. I think I will just go for one day.

Let me know what anyone thinks. If no one else wishes to go and stay for the party, I guess I can make it a one day thing. That way maybe we can meet saturday morning and all go together for he day. So let we know.

K.......... guess I'll talk to everyone later.

SeeYa!
    TK

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey TK, it doesn't look like I'm going to Boston Super Megagfest because it's the Holiday's and I have my father's birthday to deal with. If I could gather up the money I'd love to go but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Well,

That's one down......... how many to follow...?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

LOL :)

SeeYa!
    TK

6. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    TK...hey...what happened, man...I'm still planning on going for both days...and so is Brandon...and he's planning on bringing his art work and everything....I thought that you had secured the table and the room, so, I was just gonna give ya a call to find out what times we were going...I was getting it together to bring merchandise, the whole 9 yards....didn't ya have a banner made specifically for our first foray into the out land regions? Hey...if you are still up for it, so am I....and Brandon too...please call me in the shop...I'll be there from 2-5 PM

7. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Anyone going for Just a day and paying the 16 at the door? Maybe I could catch a ride down and up from the cantina?

I've been my classic self and procrastinated my artwork for the group but I should have something for y'all at the cantina.

What time we meeting up? If it's really early It might be hard for me to pull off but I'll try. (really early is before ten, for you morning people who don't know me)

8. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    It was really great meeting a few of you at the con. Thanks again so much TK for donating so much stuff to our baskets and for all those posters. And thanks to all of you for adding to our table with more flyers and those awesome dioramas. Check out the end of the Boston thread for some pictures we took. :)

I swear I'll make it up to the Cantina eventually! Maybe even for one of your meetings. :)

9. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    It was great to meet TK and Brandon and to also see Rik again! I'll make it up to the Cantina again soon, I promise :)

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm sorry that I had to miss the con.. sounds like it was pretty cool! Hope everyone had a great time, and maybe more of us can make it next year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.