main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Bostonian visiting the Big Apple!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TK7771, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Hello everyone in the great city of New York!!

Just popping in to see if any of you kind folks could help out a fellow SW fan.I'll be visiting your great city this weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of a good,semi-cheap hotel to stay at?

Heading your way to an expo show(not sure of the name),and looking for a place to crash.Really dont wanna sleep in the car!!The Expo is in Manhattan,but any hotel within reasonable distance would work out fine.

Well I guess thats about it for now,any info would be greatly appreciated.I guess you could respond here or email me the info directly rgiunta_71@hotmail.com

Thanx again!!

p.s.-The banner looks great

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    What price range are you looking for in a Hotel?

3. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    well we're hoping to get 2 nights in the city,planning on getting there saturday,the expos sunday,leave on Monday morning.So I would have to say $150 or less a night.I'm sure at that price range there's probably not alot considering its NYC and all,but it doesnt have to be a fancy hotel.

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I know I stayed at a Comfort Inn once and it was less than $150

http://newyorkcity.com/list.aspx?c=4&e=name&s=0&n=Comfort+Inn

5. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    thanx Mysty!! I'll look into that one

6. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    You can also use priceline..I have many times and have never been disappointed. You do have to prepay with a credit card but its worth it. I used hotwire twice and that was good too.

Also feel free to join us for Dinner this Sat eve if you can make it. It's at the Blue Moon cafe. DarthZippy and TI9260 will be there from the ECG :)

7. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    usually it is tough this time of year to even get a reservation but alas not this year. a lot (but not all) of hotels have lower rates to attract people in...also a lot of hotels have weekend getaway packages that are pretty reasonable. do a search of ny hotels and then start calling around, good luck!

8. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    ok,I passed the info on to my buddy,he's booking the room.I wanna thank you all you've been great help.

LadySith-Thanx for the invite but I'm not sure what time we'll be getting into the city,probably around the same time you guys are having dinner.Maybe after we get settled in at the hotel we could meet you all for a drink or something.Depending on how long you are planning on hanging around that place.Then theres the fact that I dont know the city aat all,so it might be kinda hard to find you all,lol.But thanx again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.