Artist Bothan fanart! Aaaand some other species too (updated 9/19/2017)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Acaciathorn, Jul 19, 2015.

Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Acaciathorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    [IMG]

The Force

[IMG][IMG]
    Last edited by Acaciathorn, Aug 28, 2017
  2. Acaciathorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    [IMG]

Jastra's sister Dall and her two sons, Tav and Tosk (in our campaign, it's been established that Bothans virtually always have twins). I realized I had never drawn the babby Bothans, so I had to correct that oversight [IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    Last edited by Acaciathorn, Sep 1, 2017
  3. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    The Force piece is suitably ascetic and the Dall-Tav-Tosk piece is warm and inviting, nice contrast!![face_love]
  4. Acaciathorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks!
  5. Acaciathorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    [IMG]

For the people on deviantArt who asked me what Jastra's kids would look like if she had some...here are her hypothetical daughters, Eriv and Niska. They're not identical twins; they just both look exactly like their father.
    Now, obviously this isn't 'canon', cause Jastra doesn't have children yet in the actual RPG. Given this fact, I didn't want to put a ton of effort into drawing a whole new picture, so I just flipped and recolored the above pic of Dall and her sons.

[IMG][IMG]
    Last edited by Acaciathorn, Sep 20, 2017
    pronker and Gamiel like this.
  6. pronker Jedi Master

star 4
    flipped and recolored Nicely done - and I like the way the little one is straddling her waist, very realistic and just like a two year old or so!
  7. Acaciathorn Jedi Knight

star 1
    [IMG]

Commission for doctorbenway on deviantArt. His Bothan character, Kalara Qor'vis. I've never drawn a badass elder before, so this was quite a challenge.

[IMG][IMG]
    Last edited by Acaciathorn, Sep 22, 2017
    Mitth_Fisto and pronker like this.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider