main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bounties!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth Venator, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venator

Darth Venator Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 1, 2013
    Sometimes, as we all know, tracking down those elusive few figures can be draining and at times, seemingly impossible.

I figured... How about a thread where we can communicate and look out for each other's interests? Maybe someone is desperately trying to find an item - and there's one for sale in my local TRU, I'd be happy to pick it up and post it to someone if the prices were in reason. Or maybe someone knows an uncommon shop site, a seller they can put someone in contact with, or even just a point in the right direction.

I can't see a thread that fits this specification... And admittedly, I guess it does tread finely close to the 'No selling' rules, but I see it more as friends helping friends than anything else!

So, in the hope this thread finds life/doesn't get locked/isn't a breach of the rules, I'd like to post the first official bounty!

Wanted: TCW Darth Sidious.

[​IMG]

Boxed/Loose?: Loose "He means nothing to me boxed." Although accessories are essential!

My Location: Birmingham, England.

Budget: Variable.

Anyone with information leading to the whereabouts of this fugitive is urged to come forward.

...Seriously, I cannot find this guy ANYWHERE. I barely get any luck from websearches! Any help would be hugely appreciated!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Sorry Venator - advertising/buying/selling is against the TOS here. This includes soliciting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.