main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Bounty Hunter and The Two Towers for GameCube

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has either or both of these games on GameCube. I have both and I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion of them is.

Personally, I think Bounty Hunter is frigging awesome. I'm up to the level where you have to break into the prison facility. The Coruscant levels are outstanding, and the environments, characters, and storyline are fantastic.

I just got the Two Towers and I am thus far highly impressed. The Environments are beautiful and faithful to the films. Also, the way the game seamlessly goes from scenes in the film, to game play (of those encounters) is awesome. All the bonus stuff (behind the scenes, making of) are great. Plus, as a D&D player the ability to "upgrade" your character is awesome.

So, anyone else playing either of these? What do you like/dislike about them?

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I plan on getting The Two Towers after I finish Metroid Prime.

3. ORION-DA-FUZZY

ORION-DA-FUZZY Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    i have it for playstation and beat it but it gets harder. i like the realism of the tuskan raiders. learn to rely on your jet pack

4. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    Oh Yeah, I've come to find that the Jetpack is the secret to success.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.