main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Bounty Hunter Artists

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by d0nne11m, Jul 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0nne11m

d0nne11m Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2011
    Hi

I am interested in the work of the artists that designed the bounty hunters in the Star Wars movies.
    Can anyone help me and recommend some books that cover the design of Star Wars bounty hunters ?

Thank you

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    The Art of The Empire Strikes Back is probably your best bet. The Making of The Empire Strikes Back also has a lot of concept art in it, though I can't remember specifically if it has nice large shots of the bounty hunter designs.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    if you can find it, the Aurra Sing Star Wars Masterpiece set contains a book called Aurra Sing - Dawn of the Bounty Hunters by Ryder Windham and Josh Ling. Although a lot of the book is the concept and design on Aurra Sing's character, there is quite a bit on the OT bounty hunters as well.

Just a note that I linked to one of these on Amazon UK as an example. The actual set (which includes a 12" Aurra Sing figure) in pretty large and you wouldn't want to pay international shipping on this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.