main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Bounty Hunter (Boba Fett Story, tell me what you think)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elo_Sha, Feb 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elo_Sha

Elo_Sha Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2004
    Bounty Hunter

There was a gentle tap at the door. It did not wake Fromm Dusat from his deep sleep. It came again but louder. Fromm?s eyes snapped open. His purple eyes flashed across the dark room landing on the door leading to his apartment. He threw his tan coloured blanket to the floor while rising from his chair. Was I asleep? he thought. No I couldn?t have. He was afraid of falling asleep, many things could happen. He could have slept through a fire alarm. Or worse, someone could have entered his apartment and killed him.
    He hated the last option the most. But it was true. Many would want to kill him for what he was.
    Although human in form, his blue skin and red/purple hair separated his species, Juuspa, from them. The Empire had a racial view on all non-humans. There was that and what he could perform. The knocking came again, louder than before.
    Fromm moved to the door. ?Who is it?? he asked cautiously, his voice was strained and his throat dry. He had not had anything to eat or drink for days. He was on the run constantly.
    ?Dusat it?s me, Syra.? Fromm edged closer to the door. He held his left arm behind him. A cylindrical piece of metal, no longer than thirty centimetres glided to his bony, clawed hand from a small coffee table. Fromm turned the lights on to reveal the messy, undecorated room. He hit the open switch on the door. The door glided into the wall. There stood Syra, a human female from Tyferra, the bacta planet. She was a free-lance bounty hunter taking any assignments if the rice was right. She wore a dull brown spacer?s uniform that was loose around her waistline. Her blue eyes shown a cool glow as the lights from the apartment touched them. Her tall slender figure made her bounty and everyone around her think that she was no threat. She had on many occasions proved them wrong. By human standards she was very attractive. Fromm also felt something towards her, more of a friendship built on respect than emotion.
    ?I wondered when you were going to open your door,? her voice was full of concern and sympathy. ?Fromm you must leave here.?
    ?Why??
    ?There has been a bounty placed on your head.? Fromm was silent. ?Well, not just yours. Anyone who is a Jedi or connected to them.?
    ?I know all about this,? Fromm said undaunted. He felt that knowing it was true built him up for readiness when he had to defend himself.
    ?Fromm listen-? she pleaded, Fromm cut her off.
    ?The Force will aid me.?
    Syra shook her head. ?Not many believe in that anymore.? He looked into her eyes. He saw that she was really concerned about him. ?One bounty hunter is after you.?
    One bounty hunter? That seemed a vain attempt to capture him.
    ?This bounty hunter will be no threat,? he said dismissing the facts.
    ?This bounty hunter must be feared, even by you.? Fromm arched an eyebrow. ?His name, ?shelowered her tone, ?is Boba Fett.? A chill ran up and down his spine.
    The most well-known and feared bounty hunter was after him. Fett?s history was clouded in mystery only known to him. Fett was known for his battle scarred Mandalore armour. He had a reputation to never lose his quarry. He was devious, clever, slow and methodical, and as unpredictable as the shifting sands of Tatooine. He would team with other bounty hunters, rarely, and always snatch the bounty and reward from them. If they asked for it, few ever escaped to tell about their partnership with him. Very few wore the Mandalorian armour, one other was Jodo Kast. Many thought that he was Boba Fett on occasion, this gave a deeper mystery to Fett?s past. When was Fett, Fett? And when was Jodo Kast, Boba Fett?
    ?Come with me,? Syra urged by grabbing the sleeve of his rough, green pilot?s uniform. ?I?ll get you out of here,? she said. No one ever escaped Fett, even with prior warning. So what was the point? But he couldn?t say that. She was risking her life for him. But why? Anyone found supporting a Jedi would be executed.
    ?Why are you helping me?? he said trying to follow and not fall over by her continuous pulling.
    ?You saved my li

2. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Nice characterizations there. I like the line about Boba caring about his father. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.