main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BOUNTY HUNTER FAN CLUB!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by zam_wesell13, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    Yup. Jango is definitely not one to trifled with.

2. Spike_Spiegal

Spike_Spiegal Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    What stinks though, is how quickly Mace dispatched him.

I really wanted to see Jango shoot another missle, and maybe have Mace force push it(like in Jedi Outcast).

3. zam_wesell13

zam_wesell13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2002
    same, Jango was pretty short-lived, but he was cool. Where does Boba get his jetpack coz both of Jango's got destoryed, but the one in Genosis was only damaged. I hope Boba kills Padme, that'll be cool, we actually see some Bounty Hunter kill someone important.

4. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    According the the New guide to characters Boba's armor originally belonged to Jaster Mareel whom was the mentor of Jango Fett. This could explain how many believed that Boba once went by the name Jaster. Boba was always Boba. He's just the new owner of the armor that once belonged to another Madalorian. This New Essential Guide to Characters is sure a good info source. :D

By the way, I don't know if I'm the only one that thinks this, but I thought that Zam Wessel looked pretty sexy. In her human form, NOT in that nasty alien form.

5. Spike_Spiegal

Spike_Spiegal Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Your DEFINITELY not alone Ceifer. ;)

6. Lurking_Around

Lurking_Around Jedi Knight star 6

May 26, 2002
    [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/zam/g-7.jpg]

Hottest bounty hunter in the galaxy!!!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

7. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    If only Zam was alive...she would of. She used the assasin as a prop, shooting it.

8. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    I love Bounty Hunters too. I loved the Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy even though lots of other people hated it. And I alos loved Tales from the Bounty Hunters. :) :D

I would like to know who is Zekk?
    (someone mentioned him...)

And do we see Aurra Sing anywhere?
    All I know is she was in Episode 1 for like a few seconds and I haven't heard anything about her in any novels....

Another cool Bounty Hunter I don't think anyone mentioned is Mahwi Lihnn. She appeared in Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter. :)

9. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    people said that aurra sing was gonna to be in EP2 more, but i didn't see her.

10. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    that's what I heard too :(

I hope there's a book with her in it or something ...

11. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    Yeah, that'll be cool.
    I heard that Aurra was training to be a Jedi, but it went all bad and decided to become a bounty hunter...um...

12. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    One thing that in AotC was disappointing was how Jango only kills one Jedi. I had gotten the impression that he would be more than a match for a Jedi Knight, and surely he would kill a few in the Arena. But for half the battle he just stands there next to Dooku. And Coleman Trebor was taken out so easily; I had hope for at least a little bit of a fight. I realize they did this to show how dangerous Jango is, but they could've done shown it by having him kill a bunch more. Maybe someone we knew... an old friend... like Barriss. She's presumed dead anyway; why not have her killed by our Hunter? :D

13. Big_Daddy_Payne

Big_Daddy_Payne Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, it's BlackSunBDP. I changed my username to my IRL nickname. :D

Anyway, a few notes.

First of all, Rumor has it that Aurra Sing may appear in Ep3, taking young Boba under her wing. Now, in the book Boba Fett: Fight to Survive, it says that young Boba was taken under the wing of Count Dooku, so either way, this could be VERY interesting.

My take on the Bounty Hunter Wars, was that while a bit overrated, it was a good series, and put a LOT of new light on Dengar. It really fleshed out his character, and made him cool, not just some old guy with a diaper on his head. Hey, he married a stripper! He can't be all that bad! ;)

I thought for sure Bossk was gonna get killed by Han when he started mocking Chewie's death, but alas...

IG-88 was an interesting character, but nobody in the EU ever did much with him. KJA write a short story about him, but other than that, nothing that I know of came out, other than his brief cameo in SotE.

I found it interesting in the comics that Zam and Jango sort of had a 'thing' going between them. It was never confirmed, but they flirted a lot, and Jango seemed to genuinely have feelings for her. In the Boba Fett novel, young Boba asks Jango (after he killed Zam) "Zam's not coming over anymore, is she?" and Jango, all choked up, says "No son... she's not."

In what little was written about them, I absolutely LOVED Zuckuss and 4-LOM. It's a shame that their plans to join the Rebellion never materialized.

I really hope they make more EU toys, because DAMN would I like to see toys of the Slave 2, The Hound's Tooth, etc.

Oh! And for the record, Zam did NOT kill Yareal Poof. Poof actually helped Zam and Jango more or less save the galaxy, and in doing so, Poof gave his life to prevent a huge bomb from going off.

14. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    dengar is definately my all-time favorite, but ig-88's cool too, and everybody loves boba

15. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    i wonder if Boba is gonna be in EP3, bet he does. Bit off topic: Anyone know when Ep3 will be set, how many years after EP2?
    i think it'll be bout 3-5 years, i think that Boba kills Mace, revenge, but a 13-yr old killing a Jedi like Mace is a bit dodgey, so boba teams up with another boutny hunter his age.

Interesting, Aurra sing taking in Boba...

16. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    I'm pretty sure Episode 3 is 2 years after Episode 2.. according to the NJO timeline anyway ;)

17. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    Actually, EP3 is set 10 years after EP2. According to all of the time lines that I've read, each film is set 10 years after the previous one. Now, that could very well be a mistake, and may only apply to the prequel trilogy, or even just TPM and AOTC, because the OT doesn't look AT ALL like it's a thirty year timeline, but that's just what I read. Yeah, that was off topic, but what the hell...

18. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Every timeline I've seen says Ep3 is 2 years after AotC.

19. _Zap_

_Zap_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    i also like zucuss and 4-lom and ig-88 and dengar and... *keeps going on untill he names just about every bounty hunter* and i also like... oops i've gone on to long

maybe aurra sing is really zam wessel since she can change her form and she really is not dead jango fett shot a fake dart with poisen that made her seem dead and um... yeah

20. DAKAI_SERAKI

DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    in reply to: Ceifer

when boba went to Concord Dawn (home of the mandalore warriors), he took the armor of jaster mereel, and also took his identity along with the armor. so he actually did have the identity od Jaster Merreel before.

P.S.: if anyone has a question about the mandalorian people or their culture, pm me!

21. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    Doesn't Boba Fett become a Jedi hunter during the Jedi Purge. Is this info "unknown" as of now and won't be known until after Ep3 comes out. Boba Fett has a prison cage on the Slave1 that was designed to hold force-sensitive people, like Jedi. So this could give a clue that he was once a Jedi Hunter.

22. CBaoth_The_Crazy

CBaoth_The_Crazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    My two favorite bounty hunters are...

1) Jodo Kast

and...

2) Gorm The Dissolver...

23. zam_wesell13

Apr 19, 2002
    interesting ceifer, um...i doubt Boba can actually do that at the age of 12, maybe 15, but not 12. i don't think 2 years after AOTC is good, if GL plans for Boba to kill Mace (which i predict) and he sets it 2 years after AOTC, it's a bit dodgey, a 12yr old killing Mace, not even Jango could do it.

24. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    E3 will take place somewhere between 2 and 4 years after AotC according to what Ive read on this.

As for Boba, I too think that it would be a bit implausible that a twelve yr old kill a Jedi Master, even if he is a Fett. Maybe the Kaminoans lied to Jango, and Boba's growth will accelerate. This way it would at least be acceptable if, say, a Boba in his early to mid 20's killed Mace.

25. Ceifer

Nov 13, 2001
    I just can't picture a powerful Jedi Master such as Mace to be taken down by a blaster. Even if the shot is from either a child or a an adult. Though, do we know for sure that Boba Fett knows which exact Jedi killed his father...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.