main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Bounty Hunter: Feared One

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RilasTyrinth, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    My fan-fic! Enjoy...

Chapter One

A Waitress passed by the tables in the cantina while she served drinks and food to the customers, customers that were probably the worst scumbags and scoundrels in the entire Galaxy. Everyone in the cantina was frightening. From the mysterious hooded aliens and the variety of other vile creatures in the cantina, it was hardly the place to eat. If anyone ate in here they would chuck their food up, an armored man said as he sat at a table fumbling with a vibroblade.

The armored man wore a strange and mystic helmet that was filled with hate, and fear. As the rest of the scum in the cantina glanced at the man, they quickly turned in fear of the man looking back at them.

As the man continued to fumble and play around with the vibroblade, an alien walked up to the table.

?You scum, scram.? The alien looked very angry. The armored man noticed that every table was seated and there was nowhere for the alien to sit. Then two other aliens approached the other right behind him. Each of them was Aqualish and just as ugly as each other. The man could smell their putrid breath and they breathed.

?Why don?t you back off ugly,? the man said in defense.

Even though the Aqualish was speaking in its native language his helmet translated the language into regular Galactic Standard for the armored man.

?I said get lost you scumbag bounty hunter,? the Aqualish said and put his hand down hard and firmly on the table. Suddenly, the bounty hunters vibroblade came up and blade side first hit the table hard right between the Aqualish?s middle and index finger.

?I have no time for your mercy if a you want a fight,? the Aqualish said. Now everyone in the cantina was looking at the table.

?It wasn?t mercy,? the bounty hunter said simply. ?I missed.?

?We?ll see about that another time,? the Aqualish said and left to move to the next table. At the next table was a young man, maybe only fifteen or sixteen. He looked as if he never had gotten in a fight before and on Tatooine that was uncommon.

The Aqualish trio started to talk to the young human at the table. The bounty hunters helmet translated the conversation. The Aqualish was talking to the human roughly and the human didn?t understand. Then the Aqualish grabbed the humans arm and pulled him out of the seat.

?Hey!? the human said and walked back up to the Aqualish. The head Aqualish turned and pulled out a fancy blaster pistol and aimed at the human?s head. Immediately the bounty hunter got up and walked over to the Aqualish.

?I thought I told you to beat it you ugly punks,? the bounty hunter said. The Aqualish now turned and pointed the blaster at the bounty hunter.

?I do not think so,? the Aqualish said. The bounty hunter again pulled out the vibroblade.

?Then perhaps we will see now,? the Aqualish said. He fired the blaster but the bounty hunter quickly moved. The shot rang of the cantina?s wall. The Aqualish fired two more times but the bounty hunter evaded the shots. Before the Aqualish new that the bounty hunter was directly in front of him now, it was too late. The bounty hunter punched the Aqualish across the face and pulled the blaster out of his had. Then the bounty hunter grabbed the Aqualish by the collar and held him there.

?Thank you, thank you for helping my cantina,? said the frightened cantina owner handing the bounty hunter a couple dozen credits.

?Just doing my job,? the bounty hunter said and threw the credits back to the cantina owner. Then he punched the Aqualish so hard in the face that the Aqualish was knocked out cold.

?That?s for free,? the bounty hunter said. ?Cheers.?

Then the bounty hunter gave the blaster he had apprehended from the Aqualish and gave it to the young human.

?Now you have something to defend yourself with son.?

The young human looked at the bounty hunter and he carried the unconscious Aqualish out of the cantina and into the sunny outside world of Tatooine. The Aqualish?s buddies were long gone now. The bounty hunter dragged the Aqualish

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Looks like you're off to an excellent start! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.