main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Bounty Hunter (OC's, NJOE)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Bounty Hunter

Title: Bounty Hunter
    Author(s): Hero_Of_The_Force
    Timeframe: New Jedi Order
    Characters: OCs: Montras, Vix; Later others will join the group. OC Mentioned.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Romance.
    Summary: In the Time where the Jedi are reuniting under the lead of Luke Skywalker, a new hero arrives. Montras, a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter. As times change He changes. This Bounty Hunter is one of a kind. Very smart, talented, and is a Force User.
    Notes: I don?t do this for Money, purely for fun. I?ll take comments and criticism, no aggressive remarks.

Part One~ Chapter One
    ~/\~On The Hunt~/\~

Flying out of the hangar Bay of the Metrox he slowly flew toward Nar Shadda. Montras turned on the communicator and got his employer on the line, Vix. The screen flickered and an image of a Zabrak virtualized.

?Hello Vix? Montras smiled.

?Hey Morge you on your way to Shadda,? Vix asked as she counted credits?

?Yes, but I wanted some info on my Target? Montras requested turning the ship to avoid some space junk.

?Oh, ok Morge. You target- Carn Lore, He is a Gambling Drunk,? Vix started getting interrupted. ?Aren?t they all? Montras laughed interrupting.

?I suppose so, Now. Carn Lore he is an Employee at Kirx Cantina. On his break he?s usually in the Pazzak Den, after hours drinking at the Bar; at night the Guro?s Apartment Complex. On a recent date he was fired from his job, due to lack of hours. Without pay he can?t pay for rent. Luckily he has a ship, unlucky for you. It has a good security system, even you or HK can?t crack, but it?s at the pound until tomorrow the same day he is supposed to be evicted. So you better get moving,? Vix explained.

?Why does he have a bounty on his head? Montras started, ?I know he has a big Bounty over him??

?The fool gambled with the Hutts and got into trouble; Unable to pay them back. Then with the Same Hutt clan he stole a Fighter, the one in the pound. I bet you could get a good pay from the Hutts for returning it. Also the leader of the Hutt Clan?s cousin is on Coruscant, where Carn used to live; He ripped the Hutt off there and split for Nar Shadda. Totaling up to an average of ten thousand creds Montras...? Vix said now standing, ?Any other questions??

?Yeah, Dead or Alive?? Montras smirked.

?What does it matter to you? Credits. Well Dead, it really doesn?t matter to you, more creds the better, eh?? Vix laughed.

?I guess? I?ll be reporting back after I get the head. Unless I need some help? Montras said turning off the Communicator.

Slice, the Fighter the Bounty Hunter had been piloting, made it?s decent into Nar Shadda landing in a Free space. He opened the hatch and hopped out of the cockpit, breathing in the smell of scum, rot, and decay. He loaded up his gun, and made sure his gear was all in check. The Mandalorian locked the fighter and walked off.
    Walking into a steep hallway, he found a holomap. Montras looked at the map: ?Kirx Cantina, through the doorway and to the right?. The Mandalorian went through the door and made his way toward he Cantina. He didn?t want to be noticed as a Bounty Hunter right away, so Montras kept his blasters attached to his belt. The door slid open, and the bounty hunter walked inside looking round for Carn Lore.

Montras went over to the bar and sit down, Still looking for the man.

?Hey sir, would you like to drink? The bartender asked?

?Um, Corellian Ale please,? Montras ordered.

?Coming up sir, I?ll need credits though?

Montras thought of not wasting credits and offering a life for the drink. Coming to his senses the bounty hunter laid a few credits on the bar. The bartender delivered the drink, and took the credits then walked away to tend to another customer. Montras got out of his seat and walked into the Pazzak Den. Looking around he couldn?t see Carn. As the man turned around he

2. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I'm interested to see where this fits into the whole NJO, interesting beginning. A Force strong Mando, hmmmnnn [face_thinking] I wonder if he knows Venku.....

Nice start =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.