main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bounty Hunter or Clone Wars for PS2????

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by AWB1989, Jan 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWB1989

AWB1989 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 3, 2002
    Hey guys, tomorrow is my birthday. (I turn 14 if you were wondering. Hell, even if you weren't wondering for that matter. :p ) Anyway, after school, I'm going to the mall. So.....I'm wondering....can I have some opinions on clone wars for ps2 and bounty hunter for ps2? Oh...there's a few other games I'm looking into also...like the new terminator game, the thing game, blade 2, and I think that's it.

What are people's opinions of these games, mainly the star wars ones ??

Thanks,
    Aaron

2. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ..well, of the games you've listed, my number 1 pick would be "THE THING".. I absolutely LOVED that game (although the final boss battle is kind of anti-climatic)..

Of the Star Wars games:

Tough call.. I enjoyed "Clone Wars" more, but Bounty Hunter is a much more enduring game...

Clone Wars i beat in about 2 days..

Bounty Hunter is a whole lot tougher...

I'd probably give the edge to Bounty Hunter to OWN, but i would definitely recommend at least renting "Clone Wars", as it is a whole lot of fun.. Just too short...

P.S. Happy birthday :)

3. AWB1989

Jul 3, 2002
    Thanks, I ended up getting bounty hunter today. I can't wait to play it. I'm going to play it an hour or two from now.

EDIT: I forgot to add that before buying it, I didn't see your post, but I read tons of reviews from amazon.com of bounty hunter and clone wars, and I looked at the trailers, concept art, and screenshots from lucasarts.com.

4. AWB1989

Jul 3, 2002
    Of the Star Wars games:

Tough call.. I enjoyed "Clone Wars" more, but Bounty Hunter is a much more enduring game...

Clone Wars i beat in about 2 days..

Bounty Hunter is a whole lot tougher...

....so I used to have star wars demolition for dreamcast when I had dreamcast.....well, technically I still do...I just never use it anymore, but I DID sell demolition.

Anyway, is Clone Wars as easy to beat as Demolition ???? I want to know because I beat demolition in about two hours but multi-player was really fun. That's basically what I'm hearing about clone wars.

So.....from someone who's played both Clone Wars and Demolition.....which one is easier and which one takes longer to beat?

If Clone Wars is easier/as easy as Demolition, then Clone Wars is definitely just gonna be a rental for me....

Thanks,
    Aaron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.