1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Bounty Hunters: Dead or Alive

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by lieutenant_ketch, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    " bounty hunters. They have always been my enemy. I have always hated them They killed my entire family. I may have been left with their riches, but I will avenge them. I must destroy all the greatest bounty hunters. Every last one that I can find. I will not stop until every bounty hunter that has killed someone in my family, or anyone else that is important to me, And to the galaxy.

Rules
    1. obey all the RPF rules
    2. no god modding
    3. only one character per person
    4. no using other players characters without permission.
    5. no killing characters withouta GM's approval or that characters approval
    6: PM me character sheet for approval before posting it

character sheet.
    name:
    Race:
    Sex:
    equipment:
    traits:
    personality:
    appearence:

Personal history:

military history:

Equipment
    disrupoptor rifle
    blaster rifle
    blaster pistol
    disruptor pistol
    Thermal detonator
    sonic detonator
    plasma grenade
    Personal shield
    jetpack
    dart launcher

If you have any questions regarding equipment PM me here or post the question here.

NP edit: Locked at author's request.
  2. Eleventh_Guard Force Ghost

star 5
    Are we supposed to be the bounty hunters or the people chasing them - the bounty hunter hunters? :D
  3. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes. The players are the bounty hunters.
  4. HwarangKnight Jedi Master

star 4
    :confused: Huh? Still not clear, Ketch. From the bio above it sounds like the players will be hunting bounty hunters??? Is that right?:confused:
  5. DarthQuellonis Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds really sketchy. You may want to expand upon your story to give the players a little background of the RPG, l_k.
  6. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    OK. There is the very rich person who has no family at all.he and several other rich families are trying to destroy the bounty hunters. You, the players, are going to be the bounty hunters and eventually stop these rich families. They are an assortment of hutts, humans and many other species. I will be the guildmastre for the bounty hunters and the Rich folks, which you can call the bad guys.
  7. Eleventh_Guard Force Ghost

star 5
    Hrm... I dunno. It still seems a little fuzzy, but sometimes fuzzy is more fun. What era are we working with?
  8. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    It will take place 50 years after the yuuzhan vong war
  9. JacenSolo7 Jedi Master

star 4
    So we are bounty hunters that are being hunted down by the rich people whos family we killed, and we have to stop the rich people before they capture or kill us? So basicly we're not hunting for bounties then, we're just fighting against a common enemy.
  10. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Technically, but the bounty hunters dont know it. I am not gonna reveal the plot but I would like another GM. Just pm me and tell me that you want to be a GM
  11. LitlMikey Jedi Padawan

Alright I like the topic, but I'm wondering, under the character sheet where it says equipment, does that mean the equipment that we all star with or is it equipment that we can choose from?Thanks, I hope to join soon.
  12. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    well I didnt include all equipment. PM me with your character sheet and put in all the equipment that you want
  13. LitlMikey Jedi Padawan

Ok one last question, a Personal Sheild is what? Like the energy shelds Gungans used? Or something smaller?
  14. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    it is like a shield that encompasses the body. It can take about 10 to 15 blaster shots and 1 slash froma lightsaber
  15. LitlMikey Jedi Padawan

GM APPROVED:
    Character Sheet
    Name: Kelthras (Only goes by his first name)
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Traits: A scar that extends from above his right eyebrow to halfway down his cheek.
    Personality: Very serious, but can crack the occasional joke with friends/other Bounty Hunters.
    Appearance: Brown eyes/hair, and stands at 5??5. His hair style is short and spiky, which is usually hid under his helmet.

Personal History: Kelthras grew up on Coruscaunt until he was 20. He grew up like a normal human, exposed to the same life as everyone else on Coruscaunt, playing Pazaak and gambling. He had no direction in life until he came across a pawn shop that carried an exquisite set of Mandalorian Body Armor. At the time he had no clue what it was, but after some research of what it was and who used it, he decided purchase the armor. After sapping all of his savings, and getting much money from his parents, plus a few loans, he had enough for the suit. Unluckily when he returned; it was being purchased by someone else. After continuous begging, he finally convinced the buyer to gamble for the suit. The stakes were the suit, for Kelthras? freedom. A fools bet yes, but Kelthras knew he could win at the game they were to play, Pazaak. The game turned out as Kelthras thought, and he won the armor. But still the buyer wouldn?t give him the armor. He claimed Kelthras a cheater. Out of instinct and anger, Kelthras pulled out a concealed blaster on him, and ?pow?, the suit was his. He knew he would be caught if he stayed around much longer, so he hastily searched the body, put on the armor, fled the scene after finding out that his victim had a Z-95 Headhunter, and stole it to fly off planet. All the rest of his equipment came from various merchants on other planets (Blaster rifle, thermal detonator, Sniper Rifle). As of now he has no real reputation, but has proved to be an ok Bounty Hunter. He continues learning as his reputation grows.

Military History: Kelthras has no official military history, only his experience as a Bounty Hunter. That includes the occasional brawl, and the knowledge of how to fire various types of weapons.

Equipment: Basically everything Jango Fett had/used.
    Full set of Mandalorian Body Armor (Colored like Jango Fett?s)
    Sniper Rifle
    Blaster Rifle
    Dual Blaster Pistols (Like Jango?s)
    Thermal Detonators
    Jetpack (Like Jango?s)
    Dart launcher
    Flame Thrower
    Projectile Rope (What Boba Fett uses on Han Solo)
    Wrist Blades (Jango uses them to stop his fall on Kamino)
    Ship- Z-95 Headhunter ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Z-95_Headhunter )
  16. LitlMikey Jedi Padawan

Do you want to start this rp right now or wait for more people? Because it's already been a little while and no ones even messaged...If you do just say so.
  17. EmoJawa Jedi Knight

star 1
    im sorry but lieutenant ketch will not be able to post until tomorrow due to technical difficulties. thank you
  18. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I didnt put enough thought into this. I am gonna ask the mod to close this. If anyone would like to try this then please go ahead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.