main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bounty Hunters In TCW

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Orrelios, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I thought we could have a thread dedicated to the bounty hunters on The Clone Wars, seeing as they tend to be some of the cooler and sometimes more interesting characters on the show.

As we all who watch it knows, lot of new ones have been appearing throughout the passed seasons and then there's also those from the movie saga that have appeared as well so there's many bounty hunters on the show to talk about. I saw that Cad Bane already has a thread so maybe we can focus on the more 'secondary' bounty hunters in this one?

2. Darth_Zandalor

Darth_Zandalor Jedi Master star 4

Aug 2, 2009
    I thought we had a thread on these guys already. I'm heading to work so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure there's a thread hanging around somewhere.

3. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I think that thread was about what Bounty Hunters should appear in TCW

4. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I just did a search and didn't see one. I'll look again. I thought there was one as well.

5. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    There is. Its OP was wondering what BHs should appear in TCW, but its title implies it can be about BHs in general.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  6. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    There was an old one from some years back, but it's closed.

Edit: Oh, that one. Didn't really think of that one since it presented a question about if more of the OT bounty hunters should appear on the show, but when I think of it, it did evolve into a more regular discussion. My mistake; please close or remove this thread, then.

7. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.