main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bounty Hunters

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darklordoftech, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I would like to see an episode where Cad Bane, Boba and some other Bounty Hunters go to Florrum to get the Slave 1, but Hondo won't let them have it so there would end up being a fight between the Bounty Hunters and the Pirates. I would like to see Hondo in a fight with Cad Bane, we have seen Hondo can do quite well fighting Jedi, but it would be interesting to see how he would do in a fight against a very powerful Bounty Hunter like Cad Bane.

2. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Like a gang war?! A huge guild of hunters against another big guild...
    That would be nice. And it could happen on Nar Shaddaa.

At best that will be in a newsreel.

Seerow likes this.
  3. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    I could care less, you can't have ever bounty hunter in ESB be in the clone wars.

4. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    I rather have Aurra Sing back than anymore ESB bounty hunters show up.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Can you imagine if the Pirates and the Bounty Hunter group had a gang war on some poor planet. The republic decided to try to help and then they got jumbed by C.I.S. forces?

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I really hope so. There's lots of great opportunities to use them. Some ideas that I thought of are IG-88 leading a group of IG-86 Assassin Droids to battle or on a mission, and it could show how Zuckuss and 4-LOM first met and started working together.

7. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    One of the aspects I'm looking forward to the most in the second half of Season 5 is the return of Embo, who's a character I have really liked ever since I first saw him on the show; he's got a great and unique design, I really like the mysteriousness that surrounds him and he's also such a bada**, much like Cad Bane. I hope he won't croak this season because I've really come to like him as a recurring bounty hunter so I hope he'll continue to stick around.

8. Now_Serving_No1138

Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    I'm also really looking forward to seeing Embo this season. The glimpse we saw in one of the Season Teasers was great. Let's hope we don't see too much of him though - his mystique hasn't (yet) been diluted by overuse.

To address the original post, I'd like to see Zuckuss and 4-Lom in TCW, but I won't miss them if they don't get around to it. To echo the sentiments of others, some of the original Bounty Hunters created for TCW are great and hold my attention without bringing more OT Bounty Hunters into play.

9. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    Yeah, the Embo shots looked fun in the trailer... looking forward to seeing him fight with the Grim Twins.

Seerow likes this.
  10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm gonna be rooting for Embo when he is hunting Clovis.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  11. Now_Serving_No1138

Now_Serving_No1138 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    I didn't realise that was what we saw in the teasers. Sounds awesome. It will be great to see Bounty Hunters actually hunting some bounty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.