main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Bounty Scum............THIS IS YOUR LIFE !!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    As reward for Bounty Scum's death-defying and unbelievable selection of "3" during the 1 THOUGH 10 game, I felt it only appropriate to celebrate Bounty's life in memory.

And sooo......."BOUNTY SCUM.......THIS IS YOUR LIFE"

------------------------
    My first memory of Bounty was in my smuggler days when I was making a spice run near Maw. I was using the momentum of a black hole to gain some extra time, when who popped by (nearly crashing into me) but Bounty. He zipped past me like I was standing still. He called me up over the comm apologizing for the near miss, and sending me a traditional smugglers greeting. Even though he almost killed me, I liked that "Scum" the moment I met him.

During the Battle of Hoth I came across Bounty again. He was flying a snowspeeder when it got hit. He was able to crash the speeder directly into the head of an Imperial Walker, bailing out just microseconds before impact. The Walker toppled over soon after impact. I caught up with Bounty on one of the last transports out. He had some minor burns on his left arm, but he was OK and ready to fly again.

It was not until just before the final battle at Bakura during the Ssi-ruuvi invasion when I finally got to sit down with Bounty and really chew the fat. We had several fairly strong local beverages which seemed to help our conversation along. I discovered that not only was he an ace pilot, but he was also a really great guy. During the final battle, with both the Ssi-ruuvi and our Imperial "allies" shooting at us, we both just barely got out of the Bakura system with our skins. But ever since I've always known that I could count on Bounty to cover my back.

If anyone else has a fond memory of Bounty Scum feel free to post it on this thread. I know that bounty has had some seedier moments in his life, but try to keep your memories "clean" for the kids out there.

Bounty, congradulations again on your great victory in the 1 THOUGH 10 game. :D

2. Bounty_Scum

Bounty_Scum Jedi Master star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    Those were some great memories Crash. Thanks for celebrating my Life. This is great, Thanks again.

3. GavinKelly

GavinKelly Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 3, 2004
    Um. I think the line is "Bounty hunters! We don't nead that scum! Those rebels can't escape us."

4. Kurt_Wagner846

Kurt_Wagner846 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    OH don't ruin the moment I'm gonna cry :( That was so beutiful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.