main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC bout to watch a movie called lankon

Discussion in 'Community' started by AAAAAH, Nov 17, 2012.

1. AAAAAH

AAAAAH Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    about a cranky old man. danaday louie plays the cranky old man. there are NO zombies in it, my friend said. we will see.

2. Bender666

Bender666 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2012
    Playing a cranky old man is sorta like a zombie.

3. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    there was one zombie in this movie, and one maybe-zombie. Neither one killed anybody though so they were pretty lame zombies. the one definite zombie was the guy with those eyes from the confredecy. i thought he was going to kill mr. lankon in the scene when they were at the table together but no, he did not. it was the perfect opportunity skwonderd. the maybe-zombie was mister steven played by tomalay jones. i didn't think he was a zombie at all throughout the whole film but then at the end when he took his hair off it freaked me out and gave me paws. i mean, he probably was a zombie but i guess normal people can wear fake hair too, though i don't know WHY.

4. Bender666

Oct 30, 2012
    Yeah, I hate when I get paws. Next thing you know I'm out chasing deer.

5. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    i hit a deer with my car once. sat next to the dead body for 9 hours. my friend's car was ruined. i found out later that his car had packits of mara wanna hidden inside all over the place.

6. Bender666

Oct 30, 2012
    Ate the whole thing did ya? Mara wanna will do that.

7. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    no i didn't eat the mara wanna, silly. i didn't even know it was there! but i ate some hot dogs. but that was before the whole thing happened.

8. Bender666

Oct 30, 2012
    Me silly? I didn't sit next to a deer for nine hours. Plus, I'm not the one who had a free deer and mara wanna and just sat there. I would've tried to bring the deer back to life with the mara wanna.

9. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    when i sat next to the deer it was speaking inside my head. sometimes it sounded like a caset tape playing backwards at high speed but then some parts were real clear. it was talking about the beauty of the broken glass in the road and said some things about my mom and dad, who died in a car wreck when i was very young. it also told me that if i entered its body i would be able to feel the universe in its totality (this is way before i started doing that). it said a lot of things. after nine hours of speaking inside my head it stopped, and that's when i left.

10. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    how was the movie? i mean goodness-wise.

11. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    i liked it! you should see it.

12. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    should i see it or skyfalls if i could only see one?

13. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    well skiffles has some crazy action and a man called janes bon, and lankon has one zombie and maybe another zombie so... hmm. i can't decide. just see them both, okay?

14. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    oh okay.

15. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    look if it's a money thing i'll send you money for the other ticket. no problem.

16. tom

tom Chosen One star 8

Mar 14, 2004
    but i want to know which one is better. it can't be a tie. it just can't.

17. AAAAAH

Nov 8, 2012
    a communication is en route to you. i have to keep things out of this world. i'm sure you understand.