Bowl For Kids' Sake 05

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio' started by Krash, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Hey guys, I know we've talked about getting our 2 FFs together for an event...I think I have the perfect reason for you guys to make a road trip up to Cleveland for a day in MARCH!

JKOC Bowling Night

We've got 22 lanes reserved, Saturday March 19th at Freeway Lanes. And the for $12 you can have 3 hours of unlimited bowling (3pm-6pm) and the money we raise goes to our Bowl For Kids' Sake teams; all of which supports Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland.

If you can't make the trip, we could use all the help we can get:

Bowl For Kids' Sake site and look for either:

Rebel Strike Team
    or
    IMPERIAL LEGION
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    In addition to that...

March 5th we're having a big event at Lazer Xtreme here in Cleveland. From 4-11pm, every person we bring in (with special JKOC coupon) part of the proceds will get donated to our charity.

Now we're working on the details, but the plan is to have members of the local garrison of 501st in the gaming area...playing laser tag with stormtroopers, tell me that's not worth the trip!

2 saturdays, 2 good reasons for you guys to come visit us here in Cleveland!
  3. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm hoping to particiapte in the laser tag event--inc costume. This should be a lot of fun. I encourage anyone in the NW part of the state to make a trip over for this. :D
  4. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    I might be able to pull off the laser tag event. That does sound pretty fun. All depends on how my wife is doing since she's due with our second child around the middle of March. I've already had to pass up a trip to Hawaii in March! :_|
  5. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    That would be awesome if you can come :D
    And congrats on the upcoming arrival :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.