main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Bowl for Kids Sake 2004

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Krash, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hi guys, I know this is a Cleveland-based event...but having done this last year, with the help of so many other chapters...we're gonna need all the help we can get!
    Help me Tobey-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope! (couldn't resist)

The Jedi Knights of Cleveland are preparing for the upcoming Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland Bowl For Kids Sake 2004 charity event. I participated in this last year, representing JKOC and Fanforce (by myself) with the support of many people across the FF boards...now we've got an entire team! The main thing now...is to raise money to go towards BBBS Cleveland's efforts in the Cleveland area.

Bowl For Kids? Sake is our most important fundraising event. Funds raised provide guidance and support to at-risk children thought the Big brothers Big Sisters program, and go directly toward matching children with carefully screened, caring, Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers - BBBS Cleveland website

There's 5 of us, and we each need to raise $100 by the March event. If you are concerned about making a donation online...there is a way to have an invoice sent via mail. Just pick one of us (especially Emily...since she's in HS and doesn't have as many opportunities as the rest of us for fundraising) and any amount you can help us give to this important charity will be most appreciated!

If you (or your FF group) are interested in helping us help kids, please visit the Rebel Strike Team section of the B4KS website.

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    You can count on some support from us.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Thanks, and I'll update you on our progress (possibly making the day a FF event with some other chapters afterwards)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.