Ark BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE INFORMATION - PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jaira, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey all! It's that time of year again! After yesterday's meeting, it was decided that we would bowl on Saturday, February 23rd at 2pm. Remember that each team member has to raise at least $100. You must join the team yourself by going to the website and clicking on the ArkanSith team link, then the "Join our team' button. If anyone has any questions, pm me and I will help you out.

Here's the site: http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=257446&lis=1&kntae257446=9C102066FC6A4DD683280ECA43E446E4&team=2692751
  2. locokarma Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Information reposted on the Arkansas Squad forum.
    Unfortunately, due to me taking off a lot of time for All-Con in March,
    I won't be able to make it.
  3. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Anybody else? :( We have less than a month left to get people signed up...
  4. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, since we can't seem to drum up any interest, I am downgrading our team from 10 people to 5. But we still need everyone's help in raising money for our team. You can donate online at our team site.
  5. nlrtrooper Jedi Knight

We will be there, but only one of us will probably bowl..I registered myself on the team today. See you all there
  6. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Upping this. We don't have much time left. Is anyone coming out in costume but not bowling? That's cool too, you know.:D
  7. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    UP. I hope to see everyone out there tomorrow. It's a great cause, and it's always a lot of fun being out there. I think we're going to try to meet around 1 in costumes? Then bowl at 2.[face_dancing]
  8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks to everyone for coming out this afternoon.

Look for a meeting to be scheduled for April.

(March has too many cons and holidays in it)
  9. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I also wanted to thank everyone for coming out. :D We had fun, though we had to leave early.

On another note, regarding the donations: I got an e-mail from the BBBS people today. The final deadline for us to turn the money in is March 14th. However, they are asking that, if possible,to turn as much in by Friday as we can. I know that quite a few of us (me included[face_blush]) have not turned in our money yet, and I want to remind everyone that we made a commitment to raise the money when we signed up for the event. I will be turning in my check on Friday morning. :)

Again, thank you all for the participation we had this year.[:D]
  10. Shadowscout04 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Also remember that Wal-Mart in Cabot will be matching what is turned in up to $500.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.