main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Bowling Info

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by pod_civc, Jan 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcus1632

marcus1632 Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    Dont look like were going to be bowling. So can we just get together and talk someplace? As far as the going to bowl I still can do that or any thing else we decide to do. Just let me know what we are doing and going.
    Thanks

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    We can still bowl next weekend, there are still some people wanting to. If everyone wants to wait until Nave and Sticks can come to bowl that is fine. We should get together no matter what. Even if it is to sit and talk, do a toy run, or go runamuck at the mall.

I am up for suggestions!!! But we ABSOLUTLY need to get this figured out this weekend! So that we can all know where we are going and when.

3. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    Any of the things you suggested would be fine with me. I will leave the time frame open, so that I can meet wherever you decide:) Perhaps it would be good to wait until we have more people for bowling though.

4. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Since no one shows interest either way, I came to the conclusion that we should just meet and talk for a while, perhaps if we can all bring our calendars, a list of things we would like our FF to do/be known for/aspire to be, etc.

I should think that it would be easy for everyone to get at least one idea on each.

As for meeting...5pm saturday the 15th (this weekend) at the food court of Chesterfield Town Center. I suggest the end away from the movie theater. I think we can sit and talk, figure out what we need to do, and if some still want to bowl we can leave and go.

see you there. If you have any questions, need directions, feel free to pm me, im me, email me etc.

5. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    Just to let everyone know I will be at the mall on Saturday and so will Keith. Thought it would be nice to get people posting to see who else was planning on coming.

6. pod_civc

pod_civc Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    I will be there maybe not right @ 5pm but should not too much later. I am working saturday til 4 and sometimes people do not understand the meaning of closing time LOL.

GB podcivc

7. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I'll be there...Cya'll saturday!

Keith

8. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Thanks for the idea that everyone should post that they are coming, Camisa. Please take further posts on attendance to the poll on this topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.