main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Bowling League

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    OK, we've thrown this around before with some interest. At Riverport lanes, on Wed Sept 5th a mixed league starts. Each team must have 5 people. The sponsor fee is $40 per team and it costs approx. $10 per session to bowl. I for one and interested. Maybe after the "Rummage" sale in Aug, the club could pay the sponsor fees. Or maybe SWAN, Crash, Wilson's, or some other business we have represented in our group would like to help out. Especially if we have more that 5 people interested and can have multiple teams on multiple nights.

I'm a definite yes. Anyone else want to jump in? Post on here. What should our team name be? Shirts? Ect.

2. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    Unfortunately, bowling is one of the two things I don't rock at :( I will, however, show up and heckle the other teams.

Just doing my part.

3. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    After Saturday, I guess we know the other thing you don't rock at is beating me at minis in tournament play. And I would play if it's on a night I'm available.

4. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    League play takes the fun out for me. I'd like to play but don't care too much for the confines of a team. But I would like to play. I didn't get a chance the other night and would like to - I haven't played in way, way too long. And, yes, I'm horrible.

5. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    i'd def be in, if you'd have me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.