main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Bowling Night!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Saturday, March 4th is bowling night! Xtreme Bucket Bowling Night if we can convince someone to bring along their helmet. Either way, we will have lots of fun, no matter how good or bad you think you are at bowling!

Saturday nights are Xtreme Bowling with black lights and a disco ball and lots of loud music. It starts at 11:00pm and goes until 2:00am. The cost for 3 hours of bowling and shoe rental is $16.00 + tax. They said it should be about $17.30 total for the entire evening. We have two lanes reserved, but I do need a final count to give them the 24 hours before.

So here are the details:
    Xtreme Bowling
    Saturday, March 4
    11:00pm-2:00am
    Cost: $17.30 (includes 3 hours of bowling, shoe rental and tax)
    Country Lanes AMC Bowling
    13307 San Pedro (Hwy 281 & Bitters)
    RSVP on this thread no later than Friday, March 3 at 6pm

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Of course I'm there. I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I may only bowl a 95 but I'm there!

3. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    I'll try to make it. I'll be flying back into town late Saturday, so I may be completely jetlagged and look like more of an idiot than usual. :)

Sandra

4. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    My mom says we can go its just I am going to bring one of my parents so in the future she knows who the good people I will be with on events like con's and meetings.

Rory

5. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Uhh, unfortunately due to a monetary #$%$##^$&*% (the word I wish to use is quite foul) I will not be able to attend the bowling night. I'm negative $333.00 in my checking account right now and half my paycheck will be killed making that up sooo...

I'm barely going to be able to make my rent. Needless to say I'm very pissed and very depressed and I feel like life is putting it's boot specifically up my ass. Just me. I can't even afford $17.00 for F*&*&*& bowling. Sorry, guys, I hope you have fun.

I can't express to you right now how absolutely enraged I am right now.

6. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Dude, I don't mind paying for your game or if you can, at least come join us and make fun of us...It won't be the same without you bro......Let me know....

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    I don't know man. I'm just so damned pissed right now. I'm really not sure how much fun I will be. I'm just so mentally exhausted from going through this game for the past 3 years. It's wearing me out.

If you guys need me there, then I will go. I always do it for the group.

8. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Come to bowling you have to as funny as people say you are you have to come

Rory

P.S. lisa my friend michael might come cause he is a Star Wars freak like me.

9. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Okay. I'll come. Since Rory asked.

10. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Yay!!!

I'm so glad you are still going to bowl with us! And Rory, I am really looking forward to meeting you and your friend! It will be nice to put a face to the name.

So far, we have Marselles, Alex, Robert, possibly Sandra, Rory and his friend, and me. Ok, who else is going to join us? Brittany? Tom & Terri? Cat? Carlos? Everyone is welcome, but I do need a number by Friday at 6pm. Please feel free to email me with your RSVP or just post here on the thread!

Lisa
    jedigroupie@hotmail.com

11. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Man Yall guys are great. At school I get Shuned because I like Star Wars,but here I get commended for you people are the Best.All of you make me feal wanted.

Rory

12. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Well, I'm glad you think so highly of us Rory. Don't worry, young one, I got shunned in school too. Just be yourself and never be ashamed of what you like. You will do well in life to remember this.

And I always try to make everyone feel wanted. I thank Mama Coe for the upbringing and for teaching me to respect and value everyone. Everybody has something that makes them special to someone.

13. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Hence why bowling just wouldn't be the same without you......:D

14. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    This might cheer you up Mars.Did by chance check my last post in the What planet would you live on .I geusse I won that whole shuloopi.[face_whistling] [face_dancing]

15. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Huh? Oh yeah, I'm sorry Rory, I got tired of fighting and decided to just head back to my smashing pad inside Mt. Tantiss on Wayland and chill with my Twi'lek concubines. Have fun storming the castle!

16. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    I am sorry to tell you that I will not be with yall at bowling.
    Reason:My mom told me I can go well the dad comes home and said no.So I state my rubutale and lose,so my dad said lets play it by ear. Then I told him the price of the bowling and he compleley gos crazy mad because it is 17.30.He is used to playing for 7.00 bucks when he was on a league. So he sit me down and tells me that we don't have the money.Come to find out we are so far into debt its 2 times as much as mars is in .

So that is my reason I am so pissed right now if this wasn't computer typed you all would see me when I am Enraged in Madness.I know this really weird how I say I am comeing but then something happens and I don't well that is makeing me mad so I am So SORRY to everyone ecscialy Mars cause I ask to go and I can't so sorry. I will show my emotions in smileys

SORRY SORRY
    Rory:mad: :mad: :mad: :_| :_| [face_devil]

17. Master_Rory-tiin

Jul 1, 2005
    Did I tell yall that I fell like freakin Jack-ASS for saying I would go and I can't.

18. Sith-Man

Sith-Man Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 19, 2004
    sounds fun, I may be there

19. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Hey Rory,

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to join us for bowling, but hopefully, we'll get a chance to meet you at the next meeting. Stuff like this happens to all of us sometimes.

Lisa

20. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    So do we want to meet someplace before we go to the bowling alley, or should we just meet there at 11?

21. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    I don't mind meeting you at the entrance at 11pm....

22. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Sith-Man, you are more than welcome to join us for bowling. We will be there at 11pm and the reservation is under my name.

Hope to see you there,
    Lisa

23. tre_si_san

Jan 1, 2004
    Bowling was fun.....Robert, Lisa, Sandra and myself started off with late appetizers at Hooters because we had to wait till 12:30 to bowl. There was a private party going on at the alley.

Fun was had by all.....We found an even better deal with an earlier start time for the future. Hopefully this will help to accomadate more members so we can have even more fun....

Lisa, next time we can ask for the bumpers......From Sith Mistress to Our Lady of the Perpetual Gutterball....=D=

Sandra actually bowls better than she leads on....She was just taking it easy on Lisa and I...[face_thinking]

Lets all join in and do it again some time......[face_dancing]

PS Lisa is no longer suffering from allergies after having to sit next to me and the full out flavor of Three Mile Island hot wings.....8-}

24. thx1067

thx1067 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 30, 2003
    Sorry I missed it. Sick. Cough cough.

-Brent

25. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Yeah, bowling night was NOT fun for me. I showed up but you guys couldn't catch me before I left. I went all the way back home and got the phone message from Lisa. Well, too far for me to come back. I guess I should have known that you guys were still going to bowl. I am seriously bummed out though, kinda mad.

I'm glad you guys had fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.