main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Boxey Is A Cylon ! Invisible Six - Invisible Baltar Equals 'Iblis' Entity !

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Ulkesh2, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Just finished Peter David's new BG novel titled Saggitarus Is Bleeding. It reveals Boxey is indeed a Cylon 'skinjob'. Also Invisible Six tells Baltar 'her' name...it is LEGION! Bingo! Add that bit of info with the name Natasi ( I, Satan spelled backwards ) from the novelization of the mini-series and her statements of being a ( fallen )angel of god. Not to mention 'her' ability to take on mannerisms and voices of other people ( Six's impersonation of Starbuck ). The 'Iblis' entity from classic BG has been revised and is damning both Colonial Humans and Cylons alike. Heh-heh-heh.

2. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I feel... spoiled. :oops:

3. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    Most of you will never read any of the new novels based on the new BG. So I thought I'd inform you of novel derived developments.

The 'skinjob' score is now...

1. Caprica 6, Natasi, Gina

2. Leoben

3. Dr. Martin (name correct? - black man)

4. D'anna Biers, Model 3

5. Brother Cavill

6. Sharon, Boomer, Athena, Model 8 (?)

7. Starbuck's stalker/wanna-be boyfriend

8. Jammer (maybe?)

9. Boxey (yeah the kid's a Cylon)

10.?

11.?

12.?

4. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    :cool:

You're right, I'll never read them. How "cannon" does RDM consider these novels?

5. Ulkesh2

Oct 28, 2001
    The novels and comics based on the new version of BG are reviewed by RDM and Eick and Universal/Sci-Fi Channel. The novels and comics are considered elements of a multi-media composition. So yes the novels and comics are canon. In fact in Friday's episode (11-10-6) Admiral Adama mentions the medivac ship from the comic book story arc! The novels and comics fill in the gaps. In the novel The Cylons Secret we are given more historical background on the Cylon rebellion that began the FIRST Cylon War. An upcoming comic book mini-series will delve into that First Cylon War! Visit Dynamite Entertainment and Newsarama website for details about the First Cylon War comics, Tom Zarek's early days, and etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.