main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Boy Scout Lock-in

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_TKD, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I received an e-mail, forwarded from Scott, from a man named Cliff Holm, who's hosting a lock-in for his son's Boy Scout troop on Feb. 10 from 6 to around 11 p.m. He's looking for someone to demo the SW miniatures game at this event. It would be great if we could help this guy out. Does anyone here play the miniatures game enough to do this? I knew there was an epic quest by many on this board to get the AT-AT, but do you guys play the game as well as collect the pieces? I've dabbled in it myself, but I don't think I know it well enough to demo it. Scott also suggested, if no one is confident demoing the miniatures, that we could do the TCG instead. I know the TCG had a loyal following a while back, but I haven't heard much about it of late. Does anyone still play that?

Anyway, I'm opening up this for discussion, and we'll certainly talk more about this at the GM on Jan. 14 (everyone be sure and attend!). Like I said, I think it'd be great for all involved if we could help this guy out.

2. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I have to work till 8pm that day. I would think that Comic Quest would be a good alternative for him and would generate more SW Mini's business. I would normally recommend The Lotus Guardian out of Owensboro, Ky but the drive wouldn't be feasible for them.

3. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    BUMP

Is there anyone who can help this guy out? I'm assuming the event will be at his house, so no Comic Quest. He should be posting more details soon. As I said, I'd love to help this guy out if possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.