main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Boy... you guys should feel special!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by QueenOverVader, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I, being the Queen that I am, have convinced a certain "someone" who was going out of town, to stay through out the week! Which means he will be able to attend the meeting this Sat. & bug you all!!! Better get those trigger fingers loosened up! This might be your only chance to take HIM down!!! Lisa, ya paying attention to what I'm trying to say [face_devil]?
    Thanks for Sat. night, it was great having you all over & meant a lot to us! Those who couldn't attend, you were missed & we'll see you this weekend.

2. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Sweet I get to Shoot Vader hahahahaha

3. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I will be at the meeting but I will be unable to attend the laser quest thing. hehe had we done this earlier in the day I could have gone, assuming I could have found the funds. Hehe still recovering from expenditures.

4. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Get in line Otto. FYI Ottoman, you had better watch yourself too. You are at the top of my sh!t list with that dragon comment. You will pay. [face_devil]

5. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Muhahaha
    Come on now its all in good fun Lisa. Just remeber Lisa you cannot us your Fire Breath!!
    OK!!

j/k lisa

I hope you know that right.

6. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    :mad: :mad: Oh do I Otto? At least I CAN BE warmed by the sun! Your little, cold, scalely heart wouldn't know what to do if it came into contact with a viable heat source!!! And learn to type!!

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    YIPEE!! So was it a "convincing" or a random "beating" that made him stay?

Otto, leave Lisa alone or we'll give her a real laser rifle just for you.

8. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Ok sorry I have been trashing on you today Lisa. Its just that you of all people were talking about dragons and I just could not pass up a chance like that. So I Otto T. Schenck being of sound body and mind here by state I will try with all of my person not to make fun of Lisa anymore from this day forth, I also here by leave the fan force as to not cause anymore problems with any of the more prominent members.

9. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    HAHAHA in your dreams Lisa. Lisa you and I have a perfect hate - hate friendship.
    I hate you
    You hate me
    we are a great big family...ok I have had way to many cups Of joe today. [face_plain]

10. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh holly sh!t! I almost jumped out of my seat with joy. [face_devil] Otto, for once, you were acutally going to please me. Too bad that dream is gone. Why are you still here?

j/k right Otto?

11. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Yes Lisa I am still with you all. This group is to fun and funny to leave it was all a big joke. I thought you would get that when I said I was going to be nice to you..

ps I will try and be nice too ok

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Why bother? It's not like you mean it and you have FAILED many times before. Plus, people might start to think you were actually nice, or worse. Heaven forbid if someone actually thought we liked each other! **as she barfs all over her key board** It's all in fun.

13. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    But lisa you said you loved me last night...
    WE CUDDLED FOR GOD SAKES WE CUDDLED!!!!

j/k

14. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    OH DEAR GOD!! OUR SECRET IS OUT! :_| You swore you wouldn't tell! [face_laugh] Wake up Otto! You are dreaming! BTW, I have a feeling everyone is going to kill you for that visual. Are you trying to make everyone hate you!?

15. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    what are you talking about everyone hates me anyway so why bother

16. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Cuddled?

**is suddenly very afraid**

;)

17. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! THE BLOOD!!!

18. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Oh dear, Otto and Lisa!!!! Lisa what the hell were you thinking? I can't look at you the same anymore knowing that you and Otto cuddled!!! What has this world come too? :eek:

19. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Chi Chi, you know better! Otto could be the last man on earth and nothing would happen. Vica versa not doubt.

20. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    WOOHOO! THen the human race would be extinct and i could start over with my new breed of half monkey half lizard men, I WILL BE KING!

21. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Well, I think you would be gone too. Unless you are going to pull an Emperor thing, where your disembodied sprit travels around the univerise looking for a new host. Or, you could perfect your clones to prolong your life. Either way, you won't be around.

22. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Oh, i'll be around. My disembodied spirit while take over one of my monkey/lizard hybrids (the strongest of them of course) and just take a new body each time, there by living forever. Yessss. It'ssss all coming together.

23. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Is Otto even a man?

24. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! [face_laugh] LOL! We red heads do have a strong mean streak in us! I know you are just kidding Brent, but that was harsh. You are a good man in my book! :D

25. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Hmm... *now has to rethink his whole evil plot* Thanks alot genderless Otto. *storms off back to his War Room AKA the Guest Bedroom*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.