Boy... you guys should feel special!

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by QueenOverVader, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Were the hell did that come from? I know me making the joke about cuddling with lisa get it now. Lisa is kinda manish and I am pretty sure and man she dated(Lisa notice that is in the past tense) would be her bitch. Thanks for the setup Brent.
  2. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Happy to help in any way I can, Otto-man. Although, I'm not really sure how I did, but I'm more than happy to take credit for anything... good or bad.
  3. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Otto, if i where you i'd be not you when Lisa reads that.
  4. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Otto, I can't help it if I am more of a man then you are, bitch. [face_devil]
  5. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
  6. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh and Otto, when was the last time you had a girlfriend? It's not like you are some crazy, ragin stud! I know, it's hard to be a sissy! 8-}
  7. Forceofvader Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey now guys. Why don't you 2 just get a room and duke it out??
  8. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
  9. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    If i have to seperate you two, no one will be happy. hehehe ^_^
  10. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Now Ed, don't start that crap!
  12. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    well lisa I just hope that you feel better about yourself knowing that you are able to trash talk me. Sometimes I think you are really take this stuff to heart. I just hope you know the differnce between a joke and an attack are your person. Maybe some day you will be able to roll with the punchs that you are hit with and have fun with it but like they say you just cant teach old dogs new tricks(in no way or form is there any pun intend in that last comment). By the way when was the last time you when on a date of and type, you should try MatchMaker.com the could help you with that prob.
  13. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ouch... for those of you keeping score at home I believe that would be now..

Lisa 2
    Otto 1

hehehe its a tight game folks and there is no knowing yet who will come out on top! Stay tuned!..Don't turn that dial!...but now a word from our sponsor......
  14. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ditto Otto. Don't worry about me being able to take jokes, kiddo. That reptilian armor that I have grown over the years takes very good care of me. It has made me nice and safe from any low blow some snot nosed sissy can deal me. 8-} BTW, I will leave the matchmaker.com stuff to people like yourself. After all, it was made for people just like you. Losers!

BTW-will you please learn to type!
  15. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think Lisa should get 2 for that last one.
    one for the retort and another for the spelling comment.

Lisa= 4
    Otto= 1

Otto i'd bow out before she burns you to a cinder. *waits for pig headed responce of a guy fighting a losing battle* :D
  16. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just to add...

Lisa at least knew what side of the Drive in to be on last month. Must be that keen sense of direction that Women like to say they have...

-Gary
  17. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Otto has the directional sense of a fly trying to get out of a house threw a pain of glass.
  18. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh I don't know I personally think Lisa should have been penalized for lack of originality with the last one :)

<whistle> 2 minutes! High Sticking!
  19. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    I win!!! YEAH!!! Lisa finally admited to what I said at the start. She is in over grown foul mouth, bad breathed, cool-blooded, black hearted, ugly scaled lizard, with no chance in hell of warming up to anything long enought to have any type of meaningful friendship. Well only if she used her fire breath to toast them first so they cant run away when she comes to play.
  20. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    High sticking? Not! What? The comment about the "reptilian skin" and Otto being a loser, those weren't orginal enough for you? I guess they both are a given and well known. But I want those two points back. And good gawd! the boy really can't type or spell to save his life! So, that comment was necessary roughness. I should get 3 points! :D
  21. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Uh huh...and when I am done playing wiht them, they are begging for more. [face_devil] Nice try Otto.
  22. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lisa

I grow tried of your school yard games. So from now on you can just keep thowing out all your comments that you think are funny. You know I am may be the younger of the two of us but I still have enough secne to give up and try and maintain some of the face I have or once had. Were you are willing drive the last nail in my coffen. Well Lisa here is your chance to do your worst, but ask yourself is reputation really important enough to try and at all save... if it is may God help you.
  23. gw2tulsa Jedi Knight

star 1
    Uh, whats the score now?

Or has it gotten too serious to keep score?

Or did everyone except Lisa and Otto hightail it out of here?

I MUUUUSSSST know...

;)

-Gary
  24. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    I dropped out I got my point across, and that was that Lisa a cold hearted Dragon
    she is now the dragonlady hahaha
  25. pinata242 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Can't we all just get along? Think of what this will do to the children. The children are our future - I just made that up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.