Braid Boy does the Full Jedi... (A Daphne comedy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hi all! I just realized that "The Silk Panties Incident" will most likely be finished over the weekend. Sooooo.... I decided to see if there was any interest in this little number I have floating around in my head.

If you catch the reference well... don't spoil it for the rest of them. If not, let's just say Obi-Wan gets up close and personal.
  2. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  3. Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *Jedi Kylenn strolls by wearing a top hat*

[This message has been edited by Jedi Kylenn (edited 05-05-2000).]
  4. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
  5. Jemmiah Jedi Master

star 5
    Up close and personal with Obi-Wan? That's my job, isn't it? Providing Master Jinn and Healer Leona don't find out...

Rubs hands eagerly. (Jemmy understood the reference! Drool!)
  6. Jane Jinn Jedi Knight

star 5
    Up close and personal? I'm with Yoda here:

"Size matters not!"
  7. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Does that mean you don't want to read what's in store of Obi this time, Jane Jinn?
  8. Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. Jane Jinn Jedi Knight

star 5
    I was hoping to convey in three words the fact that I am, in fact, looking forward to finding out what you have in mind for Obi-Wan this time, but to-day seems to be my day to be misunderstood. Let me state it more clearly:

Yes! More! On with the story!

[This message has been edited by Jane Jinn (edited 05-05-2000).]
  10. HealerLeona Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It's so sith of you to tease us like this Jedi Daphne, of course we're interested.

Post often, post soon. Oh heck, post now!
  11. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Okay. But I just want to warn you. THe first post won't be up until tomorrow. I need to at least finishing writing (if not finish posting) the rest of the silk panty incident... and of course, I need to get up some more of the IRS comes to Coruscant....

[YODA VOICE] Patience! You must have patience! [/YODA VOICE]
  12. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yeah, I'm sithly Healer Leona, but you'll read anyways.

Just wanted to say to any adults in to audience... check out Pillow Book with Ewan.

Since it won't show the picture, I'll just post the link. http://search.excaliburfilms.com/dvd/reviews/front_back_page.cfm?page=Front&thispage=pillow_book.htm http://search.excaliburfilms.com/dvd/reviews/front_back_page.cfm?page=Front&thispage=pillow_book.htm

[This message has been edited by Jedi_Daphne (edited 05-05-2000).]
  13. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    This is a sequel to "The IRS comes to Coruscant". I know I haven't finished posting that one yet, but I think you'll all get the idea real quick.

--------------------------------

Obi-Wan looked once again at the credit summary. //Master, you can't be serious.//

//I am perfectly serious Padawan.//

Sighing Obi-Wan checked the numbers one last time before he was forced to admit it. They were almost out of funds at the Healer's.

//Why did they put us on a Medical Account anyways? I don't think we get injured all that much.//

//I don't know, but An-Paj is most insistant that we come up with a fundraiser for our "exhorbitant medical expenses" before our next mission.//

Grumbling loudly, Obi-Wan wondered why "we" always meant "him". How am I supposed to raise money? If they would just have given us a big enough account - I mean it's not our fault that the "year's allowance" only lasted 2 months, is it? Accountants.... Sith in disguise.

Pouting Obi-Wan wandered off in search of inspiration.
  14. HealerLeona Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Alright! We're off and running.
  15. Lwyn`nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 2
    *lol* the Full Jedi . . .

*lmao* I loved that movie!

Hey, what a coincidence! They both have English accents!
  16. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "Exhorbitant medical expenses," Obi-Wan scoffed. "If they wouldn't try to kill us everytime they send us on a mission, we wouldn't be in the Healer's so much."

Pausing outside the door to the Healer's Obi-Wan briefly considered running away from the torture chamber, as he liked to call it, and hiding under his bunk. Steeling himself, he pushed open the door.

Checking for An-Paj at the front desk proved to be rather harrowing. The Healer on duty was Padawan... er no, Knight, she's a Knight now Kenobi... Knight Giana Lyn.

Why on the Seven Moons of Ergus did I have to kiss her. It's not like the Healer's don't have enough to talk about. Wondering if his mishap with the love potion was still the topic of conversation around the sick bay, Obi-Wan asked for Master Healer An-Paj.

"Yes, with a patient. If you'd like to wait over there, we can get you checked in right away though, Padawan Kenobi."

"BUT I'M NOT SICK! I'm not injured! I'm not ill! I'm not here as a patient! I just want to talk to him!"

"Calm down Padawan or we may have to check you into the see a mind healer." Motioning Obi-Wan towards a chair in the corner, Giana went in search of An-Paj. Now he's visiting the Healer's? I thought he was already here often enough.

An-Paj shook his head again. "I'm sorry Obi-Wan, but after our audit, we decided the best way to allocate resources would be to put each of our field teams on a Medical Allowance. No one else seems to be having problems with it."

"But it's only been TWO MONTHS! How was that amount supposed to last all year?!?"

"It's serving everyone else quite well. In fact, Master Arieh thinks it might even be a bit generous. And you know how often Meri's here."

Obi-Wan opened him mouth to protest again, but An-Paj cut him off. "If you object, take it up with the Council. It was their idea. Now I suggest you think of a way to raise a bit of money. The way you and Qui-Gon are going, you'll need another million credits to survive even the next 6 months."

Frowning and muttering under his breath, Obi-Wan left the Healer's - feeling worse than when he'd arrived. Well, I suppose that's the hazard of going there while I'm well.
  17. Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    *up*

The next installment should be coming this afternoon.

*echos*

Is anybody out there?
  19. Araviah Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Is anyone out there?" echoes back at ya.

"Ohhh hiiiiiii!"

Araviah-
    Fusiachi RULES! PERIOD!
  20. Jemmiah Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm here, Daphne.

IN ACTUAL FACT, I'M SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW.

WAITING!
  21. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

//Meri, I know you're in there, so answer the door.//

The door swung open and Obi-Wan realized that Meri was just not a morning person.

//What is it now Piggy?//

"Too early to talk Mer?"

//Sith yeah! It's not even dawn yet. Why on Coruscant are you up so early?//

"Well, you know those medical accounts?"

Meri nodded and gazed at him expenctantly.

"Qui-Gon and I are out of money."

//IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO MONTHS!//

Rubbing his temples, Obi-Wan sighed. "You don't have to shout Meri. I need an idea to to raise money."

Plopping down on the couch, Meri began to think. Time to pay Obi back for being so hard. I can't count the number of times he's sent ME to the healer's.

//I know...// Obi-Wan groaned. That tone of thought always gets me in trouble. //we can have a Jedi auction.//

" A what?"

//A Jedi auction. You can get Masters and Knights and Padawans to offer themselves up for bidding and the person that bids the most gets to have them as a slave for a day.//

"I don't know. I mean isn't there a lot of room for abuse that way..."

//We're all Jedi Piggy. What could go wrong?//
  22. Jemmiah Jedi Master

star 5
    JEMMIAH: You know, there was this swoop that I was saving up for, but seeing as it's such a good cause an' all, I'm severly tempted...

I might bid for Qui-Gon. That would take the smile off Obi-Wan's face.

Or Kryztan Harkley! Yum!

First in line with my money, Daphne! I like this idea more and more!
  23. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
    "So who's agreed to this little fundraiser?" Meri asked plopping down next to Obi-Wan.

"She talks!" Obi-Wan ducked and came up just in time to catch her hand as it flew over his head. "That's not the way to learn anything Mer."

"Oh fine. But you have to tell me whose agreed."

"Well, myself, of course. Simeon, Jay, Qui-Gon, Master Yoda..."

"Master Yoda agreed?!?!"

"Of course. He said, 'help I will, slave I can be, pay your bills the Temple cannot'."

"Who else?"

"Kyrstan Harkley, Giana Lyn, An-Paj, and your master."

"Master Arieh?"

"Do you have more than one?"

//Funny Pigtails.// Hmmm... time to break into my savings. "And when is the auction?"

"Tomorrown night."
  24. Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling

star 2
  25. HealerLeona Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Healer Leona: I might just have to take a shot for An-Paj. I'd enjoy spending the day telling him what to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.