main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Braid Boy does the Full Jedi... (A Daphne comedy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jedi_Daphne:
    Rani and T'lor exchanged glances once they finally managed to turn away from the site onstage. //I can die happy now.//

This line just slayed me! That, and Rani's reaction to Jemmiah's bidding: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rani: //So, no Zorro, eh? Tell me he's at least wearing tear-away leggings...//
    T'lor: //Rani!!!//
    Rani: //What?//

- Rani

2. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Oooh, how sweet! He should strut a bit up there!!

Blame the man? Which one Daphne. I for one will certainly be checking back tonite.

I hope, Jemmiah uses up all her credits before a certain Jedi Master makes it on stage.

3. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    OOOHHH! Fun!

So does that mean Jemmy gets her mini harem after all, huh?

4. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    All of a sudden, the male Jedis give a shout...
    "HEY! IF THEY GET THAT KIND OF FUN, WHERE'S OUR JEDI GAL SERVANTS?"
    Enter the female Jedi Masters (ready for the occaison)...

5. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    I apologize for not having the next part up. Blame my boyfriend - it's all his fault. I'd post now, but I have to get to the hospital... Maybe later tonight.

And Insei, the ladies are coming, just give them time... It takes them longer to get ready anyways... tongue.gif

6. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Healer Leona, please forgive me from saying this but I HOPE YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

Actually, I'm wondering where Jemmy got all the credits for this.

Maybe I shouldn't think about that...

7. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    More please! I wanna see how it turns out! You can't leave me hanging!

8. Kenobi Maul

Kenobi Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

9. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Jemmiah smiled to herself. Serves him right if I get my own harem. Bidding on Master Alex was intuitive. She was Correlian. He was hotter than the star of 'As the galaxy turns'. That meant it was time to raise her hand.

Mace looked at her from his spot on the floor, wondering ig she intended to have every master in the Temple wearing fur lined binders and sitting at her feet by the end of the evening. Scowling, he realized his ego had just suffered a severe blow.

//How can she do that?//

//Where does she get that kind of money?//

//Isn't the Brat enough of a handful?//

"Sold to Jemmiah!"

//NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!//

//I'm afraid so.//

//I'll kill her, I swear.//

//Now now, you have to relax, Rani. She has two, maybe she'll share.//

Thinking about how nice it would be to see Jemmiah suffer for this, Rani almost missed the site onstage. Jemmiah was making Alex kneel before her.

The crowd cheered. They hadn't seen anything this entertaining in a long time.

Then Jemmiah stepped back and nodded. Her lips were moving, but no one could hear her over the sound of the other Jedi.

Then music came on and Jemmiah whispered to Meri conspiratorily.

//Remember when you wondered what was under the leggings?//

//uh-huh//

//I think you're about to find out.//

The girls glued their eyes to the stage and Alex stood up from his position in front of Jemmiah.

//Now I really will be able to die happy.//

THWACK!

//What was that for?//

//You were distracting me!//

The chant filled to room as female voices began to repeat... 'show time slave' over and over. Now if only Alex would wipe that look off of his face....

10. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    This is ROTFLMAO!

11. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    I replied last night to a couple threads and today I've noticed none of my replies went through. So I thought I'd try again.

Now I know there were lost posts to many stories during the night. I sure hope Daphne didn't add to any of her stories.

I can't believe I just said that!

[This message has been edited by HealerLeona (edited 05-19-2000).]

12. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    //I can't believe it!//

//Calm down Rani. Who knew he wore boxers with dancing gungans on them?//

//It's not fair that Jemmiah only ordered the leggings off.//

//I know, but at least he's still close enough to oggle.//

Turning, Rani shot a glare at Jemmiah. Master Windu was rubbing her neck and shoulders while Master Arieh fed her peeled grapes.

//The ONLY good part will be seeing Kenobi's face when he comes out.//

"And now gentlemen, get your credit chips ready." Meri turned towards the stage as the curtain parted to reveal a woman dressed as a Correlian dancing girl. Veils and all.

//I wonder who they talked into doing that.//

//I don't know, but check that out.//

T'lor suppressed laughter at the small crowd of padawans sitting with their jaws on the table and their hormones racing.

A cry from the audience echoed across the stage. "Who is it Meri?"

13. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    hmmm who could it be? I wonder .. .ps: POST! thanx

14. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    Hmmm... AUCTION TIME! INSEI WANNA HAVE PARTY TONIGHT! INSEI THINK ROMAN!

15. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
    No! Don't stop there!

16. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Joins the chant

Who is it???

17. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    does one of this padawan's names begin with a k?

18. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    This is Ejedir, for more go visit my new thread posted under this name. Thanks.

You are just mean, leaving us hanging like that! PUWEASE! POST! please

19. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    The sound of Correlian drums filled the room and the mysterious woman began to sway with the music. The thin pieces of red silk clung to her, revealing a figure that was most certainly better represented in them than in her tunics.

As she began to move her hips and arms in time with the music Meri began the bidding.

By the time she removed the third veil there was more testosterone in the room than ever recorded in the history of the Temple.

Jemmiah looked at the scene with a knowing smile. I should never have taught her to dance.

Suddenly the bidding came to a standstill. One veil to go and the level of anticipation felt by the men in the room was extraordinary.

Suddenly Ane called out "250,000!"

Where on earth does a Jedi get THAT much money?

Eyeing the group of padawans standing around him, Jemmiah realized that they were pooling their money. I can't wait to see how they divide a girl amongst themselves.

"Sold!" Meri turned to the padawan in the red veil and motioned for the music to stop. Ane trooped up to the stage with a collection of credit chips, followed closely by Anakin, Hmiol, and Hrothgar.

//Those boys look like they just won the galacitc lottery.//

//They think they did Master.//

//And how long will she keep the veil on?//

Obi-Wan smiled conspiratorily at his master. //Oh for about another 10 seconds. Then she'll have to take them to the Healer's for shock.//

//Who would of thought she could be graceful?//

//I don't care Master. I would want to be stuck with a healer for a day.//

Just then, the dancing girl lifted her veil and let it join the pile of silk on the floor.

The 4 boys cried out in shock.

"Dimallie!"

Then Ane fell backwards and created a pile of padawan at the bottom of the stage.

"Time to go to the Healer's boys."

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    ROFLOL That is soo funny.
    I love how Ane fainted. ROFLOL

21. Kenobi Maul

Oct 23, 1999
  22. Jedi Tamara

Jedi Tamara Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jedi_Daphne:
    a pile of padawan

LOL I love it!

23. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    What a wonderful surprise. My own dear padawan. I'm so proud.

24. Ejedir2

Ejedir2 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2000
    MORE please! This is so good! hehehehe

25. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Giana abandoned her "slave" and joined Leona in hauling the boys off to the infirmary while Dimallie went backstage to change.

Meri allowed the crowd to settle down before motioning towards the curtain. "And now, for your bidding pleasure... Jane Jinn."

//WHAT?!//

//You didn't know Master?//

//You didn't tell me padawan.//

//Oops!//

Obi-Wan smiled. Alright, maybe he was just a little bitter over her competition for his master. Since she'd gradutated from the University Academy and gone to work for the Chancellor things had been much better... but he'd needed to even the score. And telling her that they needed money for the infirmary was a great selling point.

Risking a peek through the curtain, Obi-Wan nodded at his "contact" in the audience. He had supplied him with more than enough credits to have Jane as slave for a day.

Several people were actively trying to decided what Jane was doing here, and others where too busy trying to figure out why the Chancellor's representative to the Senate evened owned clothes like that.

As Meri started the bidding, Jane smiled at the crowd, picking out her friends and eyeing those who had obviously been auctioned off. No self respecting Jedi would have dressed like that when I was in the Temple.

Of course, Jane wasn't the picture of respectibility either. She would never have allowed anyone to see her in public wearing a red miniskirt, black halter top, and Jemmiah's thigh high leather boots, complete with spike heels. Letting Meri fix her makeup and been novel as well. I must look like Piggy did at the birthday party.

Obi-Wan watched as the bidding climbed higher and higher. I didn't think she'd go that high. I hope they stop bidding before I run out of credits.

And the bidding climbed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.