main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Braken Starblaster, Space Attorney: The Dark Darkness (Luke on Trial, humor - complete 8/7)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Face, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Vader taking Monty Hall's job was funny.
    But, then I got to the Ninjagram.

And I laughed myself senseless.

[face_laugh]

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    After that, Jamie and Trixie even called some Tatooine yokel as a character witness to testify about all the innocent womprats Luke Skywalker had killed.

Hear, hear! It's about time someone stood up for the voiceless targeted womprats!

After reading this story, I've come to the conclusion that the GFFA is a much more interesting place with the inclusion of ninjas. hee hee. But chocolate-glazed nerf steak bits and chocolate shrimp?! Ewwww! I don't blame Braken for wanting those out of his sight (though I'll gladly keep the rest that he doesn't want...since he's not eating them anyway...[face_batting]).

Wow, there's a guilt trip for his mom.

And now you made me want to get a deep black comfy-chair. Or maybe that's just because I'm sleepy.

I'm anxiously waiting to find out who Braken calls as a witness. Great update! :D

-Thumper

3. Luton_Plunder

Luton_Plunder Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 15, 2006
    Caught up and split-sided :D

Thanks for all the PMs! Now I'm back and can continue with regular replies, because them's what's important ;)

Let's take this Skywalker bugger DOWN!

4. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    Yod: Palpatine, Palpatine, and Palpatin claims no responsibility for any alleged ?missed? ?PM?s, or anything else for that matter. Except eating the last donut in the conference room. That was our bad.

The location of the beef is a valid query. Same with Waldo and Carmen Sandiego.

I played Go Fish EXTREME once. And that, kids, is the story of how Grandpa got the hook that remains in his lip to this day.

Braken is cursing, but the censor feels the need to bleep that out. It is his power, it is his -----. Except not his power.

oqi: :D I just got an idea reading your reply. [face_mischief] Thank you.

Thumper: They came for the womprats, and I said nothing.
    They came for the Ewoks, and I said nothing.
    They came for the Gungans, and I pointed them out to any they?d missed.
    Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak. :(

Ninjas: the spice of life.

Braken?s witnesses start here?

LP! [:D] Glad I could provide some entertainment, and that you?re back to the really important things in life. :p

Thank you for R&Ring, everybody! Buckwheat and I wub doo.

[b]Chapter Six[/b]

?And how does that make you [i]feel?[/i]? ? Dr. Fett, [i]Dr. Fett[/i] Episodes 1 through 676

[i]The Galactic Empire v. Luke Skywalker, Day Three[/i]

?Mr. Starblaster, are you okay?? Zokk asked the next morning in court.

He got defensive. ?Of course I?m okay. Why wouldn?t I be okay??

[i]He chokes out between cries, ?I?m not okay!?[/i]

?It?s just that your eyes are all red. And you forgot to put your other pant leg on.?

Braken looked down. His lower left quarter was nothing but his bare white calves and Imperial boxers, while his right was in a nicely-pressed black dress pant. Its brother pant leg was dangling uselessly, covered in dirt from where it has been stepped on, and dragged over disgusting Imperial Center walkways. ?This explains why I had such a hard time getting up those courthouse stairs.?

Luke buried his face in his hands. ?My lawyer is a buffoon.?

Braken whirled to face the young Jedi client. ?What did you say?? he growled.

Luke put his hands down and looked Braken in the eyes. ?I said ?My lawyer is a buffoon?.?

?Oh. For a second, I thought you called [i]me[/i] a name.?

?I did. You are my lawyer. I?m your client.?

?No, you?re Trixie?s client.?

?Trixie?s [i]prosecuting[/i] me.?

?[i]What?[/i] Mere days after the breakup, and with my own client? The nerve!?

Luke stared up at Braken. ?You are the dumbest man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.?

Braken looked down sadly at his half-on, half-off pants. It might have been the encounter with the chocolate the previous night, the resulting lack of sleep, the resulting nervous breakdown, or the lingering effects of his eventual collapse face-first into the Jacuzzi, but this hurt Braken deep inside. His eyes shifted from side to side, landing on the Jedi at his right. ?Have you met Zokk?? he asked.

Zokk looked up and smiled earnestly. ?Wow. Wow, it is an [i]honor[/i] just to be nominated.?

Luke frowned. ?It?s an honor to be nominated for the dumbest man I?ve ever met??

?What? Oh, I thought somebody said something about balloons,? Zokk said.

?Buffoon,? Luke corrected.

Zokk was aghast. ?Does Miss McVzlste know you use that kind of language? Because Dr. Fett says that is not the way to prove to her you?re a man.?

?Dr. Fett? was a mildly popular holo-broadcast in certain Mid-rim worlds, in which the voice of ?Dr. Fett? answered questions fielded by concerned listeners, first-time callers, on the subjects of love, manners, baby-daddies, and disintegration. It had gained popularity because of the misunderstanding that the doctor and the bounty hunter were one and the same, when in fact the doctor?s given name was Obadiah.

Luke cast his eyes downward once more. ?Great. You?re not just fools; you?re both insane too.?

?All rise! The dishonorable Judge Dark Lord of the Law presi-?? The

5. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Wow, this story is just chock full of brilliance. :D I love it! And what a cliffhanger! How will Zokk hold up in court all on his own? [face_thinking] Poor, poor Braken and his chocolate-related breakdown...

Looking forward to more. :D Would it be possible to be included in your PM list? I'd hate to miss the next update.

6. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    ?All rise! The dishonorable Judge Dark Lord of the Law presi-?? The guard stopped and listened to the concealed judge hiss, ?Like we practiced, Zendolf!?

?My name isn?t Ze-??

?Silence, Zendolf!?

Zendolf, that's awesome! [face_laugh]

Jamie stood, and said one word. ?Nougat.?

Braken tripped and fell to the floor.

Poor Braken. :_|

Can you put me on your PM list, please?

~lordmaul13

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Love the update PM's.

WHy do I hear [PeeWeeHerman]Then why don't you marry it?[/PeeWee] in response? :p

Poor, poor Luke. Perhaps someone will accidently shoot him and put him out of his misery. lol

?Umm, alright I guess.? Braken stood slowly, eyes fixated on his wringing hands. ?We call the ghost of Obi-wan Kenobi to the stand.?

A blue-tinted, spectral image of Obi-wan shimmered into existence in the proper location. ?Hello there.?

?Objection!? Jamie gesticulated in the late Jedi?s direction. ?This man is dead! Deceased witnesses? testimony do not hold up in a court of law.?

?Counter-objection!? Braken put his hands on his hips. ?Act? um? Sub-section?? Braken couldn?t summon up the numbers for any of the laws he was thinking of. He settled for a more general rebuttal. ?Do too!?

This had me choking on my cereal!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

8. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Vader on Deal or No Deal and the ninjagrams were hilarious! [face_laugh]

?Trixie?s prosecuting me.?
    ?What? Mere days after the breakup, and with my own client? The nerve!?

How dare she!! :eek:

Braken looked down sadly at his half-on, half-off pants. It might have been the encounter with the chocolate the previous night, the resulting lack of sleep, the resulting nervous breakdown, or the lingering effects of his eventual collapse face-first into the Jacuzzi, but this hurt Braken deep inside. His eyes shifted from side to side, landing on the Jedi at his right. ?Have you met Zokk?? he asked.
    Zokk looked up and smiled earnestly. ?Wow. Wow, it is an honor just to be nominated.?

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

The Dark Lord of the Law emerged, in a black robe and body armor of course. This time, however, his armor was glossy and his robe seemed to sparkle like a twinkling starry night. A giant gold medallion was swinging from his neck.

The Dark Lord?s got bling, yo. :cool:

Jamie stood, and said one word. ?Nougat.?

That?s just low! Not that I would?ve expected anything less. :p

?I?m right here,? Zokk said quietly. ?I am right here, having shown you nothing but love, and I am feeling this.?

Poor Zokk. :(

Great couple of updates! :D

9. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    Just so you know, I haven't been ignoring this on purpose. Well, I have, but I've been ignoring everything here equally. DRL chases you into summer vacation, I've been learning to my great disillusionment. Suffice it to say, it will be a while before a catch up with everything, but expect a massive reply somewhere in the near future. And I still want a spot on that PM list! :D

10. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Poor Dark. I hope they'll allow Obi-wan's testimony.

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

So I just stumbled into this fic and read it all and I have to say... I don't think I've ever laughed so HARD! [face_laugh] Pure genius and totally hilarious! :D

Could I be on the PM list, please? [face_batting]

12. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004

?I answered the question, and he gave the order anyway,? Leia revealed. ?Tarkin broke his word and became responsible for the deaths of billions.?

?Oh snap,? Braken added.

?Mmm-hmm,? the Dark Lord agreed.

Oh snap indeed. I'm loving this new side to the Dark Lord. Or, I'm sorry, the MC D.L. to the Law. Foo. Givitup fo' da wess siii-eede, Booeeey! Or something?

[image=http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h79/Yodimus/Blah.jpg]

What he said.

13. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    ?Dr. Fett? was a mildly popular holo-broadcast in certain Mid-rim worlds, in which the voice of ?Dr. Fett? answered questions fielded by concerned listeners, first-time callers, on the subjects of love, manners, baby-daddies, and disintegration. It had gained popularity because of the misunderstanding that the doctor and the bounty hunter were one and the same, when in fact the doctor?s given name was Obadiah.

Is he related to Jebediah? ;)

MC DL to the Law is completely awesome, yo!

Loved this update, and update PM. :D

14. The_Face

Feb 22, 2003
    Knight_Aragorn: You?re added to the PM list.

lordmaul13: You?re added to the PM list.

Leona: Maybe Pee Wee Herman is psychically invading your brain? I don?t know why you?d hear that. [face_whistling]

Knowing the Empire, managing to shoot Luke is very low on the list of possibilities. :p

jedi_of_ennth: That Trixie. First she breaks up with a guy, then she does her job. Shameless!

furrylittlebantha: [face_laugh] I?ll be anticipating the massive reply. You?re added to the PM list.

TigerofRobare: Obi-wan?s testimony will be forthcoming, if not enlightening. :p

Idrelle_Miocovani: You?re added to the PM list.

Yod: [face_laugh] ?One, two, three, four! Four grills!?

amidalachick: He claims to be related to Jebediah, but all he?s got to prove it is a fuzzy family reunion picture. ;)

Thanks so much to everyone for reading! I?ve been putting this together so not every individual reply consists entirely of thanks, thanks, thank you, etc. But it?s no less true that I really appreciate all the comments and readership. :D

Braken Starblaster Update PM list
    1Yodimus_Prime
    amidalachick
    BigE
    correllian_ale
    Darth_Drachonus
    divapilot
    furrylittlebantha
    Healer_Leona
    Idrelle_Miocovani
    JadeSolo
    Jedi_Eruanne
    jedi_of_ennth
    Knight_Aragorn
    lordmaul13
    Luton_Plunder
    Mjsullivan
    NYCitygurl
    oqidaun
    palpyisgod2
    Thumper09
    TigerofRobare
    VaderLVR64

Double-Amazing-Extra-Awesome-Slightly-Giddying Permanent Starting Any New Story PM List (a registered trademark of Mjsullivan)
    Healer_Leona
    Jedi_Eruanne
    Mjsullivan
    oqidaun
    talkingbanana

15. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    What kind of name is Zendolf??? Hahaha, awesome, stuff, Nathan! I'm waaaay too tired to give you a full comment, cause I just got back from camp. So I'll see you next pm! ;)

16. Luton_Plunder

Luton_Plunder Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 15, 2006
    Ah, see, only donning one pant is a classic sign of stress. While we're on the topic, they're called 'Pants' right? A pair of pants. But there's only one of them! Where's the pair come into it? Does that mean each leg is a Pant? What's the deal with that?
    [image=http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Jerry-Seinfeld-Dad-Again-2.jpg]

Or to keep MC DL to the Law happy, 'sup wit dat, innit?

Haha, I loved this part:

One, because Jamie Calrissian is hilriously awesome, and two because I'm pretty sure this is a throwback to Galaxy Noir in which Luke is always calling Jav 'Jax'. Am I right? Do I get an award for picking it? :p

More Jamie Calrissian wonderfulness. Mouthful. [face_laugh]

Brilliant update, Face - keep those laughs flowing :D

Edit - Congratulations on qualifying in so many categories for the Beyond awards! Thoroughly deserved =D=

17. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Leia started reading. ?These are all human elitist hate groups.?

?That is not true. There?s also the Senator Bribing Commission for Lack of Change, ?Vader Choked the Last Guy? Officer Academy Scholarship Fund, Campaign for True Nasal Beauty, and the Make-A-Final-Plea Foundation.?

I knew that Tarkin wasn't all bad. [face_laugh]

Awesome update, as usual!

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Poor Zokk. Though the Dark Lord of the Law being very identity-confused in hilarious :D

Great job!! And congrats on the noms [:D]

By the way, I think this was my favorite PM yet :)

19. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I really liked that PM too. :p The part about locusts was great.

I laughed when I read the parts about the objections made, and an identity-crisis Dark Lord was just...well...totally, completely unexpected, and quite a mental image. [face_laugh]

She tilted her head and gave the attorney One of Those Looks. ?By opening the door.?

LOL. Leia seemed to do pretty well in defense of Luke, despite telling about Luke's unspeakable crime of impersonating a rankless Imperial peon. I'm sure Obi-Wan's testimony will be great, too. (At least for us readers. I can't speak for anyone in the courtroom.) :)

...?Vader Choked the Last Guy? Officer Academy Scholarship Fund...

At least they're honest about it, heh heh. I wonder what the school spirit would be like at an officer academy with the chokings in the back of the minds of the scholarship recipients.

?A little betrayed?? Zokk murmured. ?Like someone lied to me about Puppy Heaven??

Aww, it's okay, Zokk. There is a Puppy Heaven!

Another great update. And congrats on the noms and on the categories you got qualified in! :D

-Thumper

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Hilarious! Brilliant. What more can I say? Oh well, I'm sure I'll think of something. [face_thinking]

Luke buried his face in his hands. ?My lawyer is a buffoon.?

Braken whirled to face the young Jedi client. ?What did you say?? he growled.

Luke put his hands down and looked Braken in the eyes. ?I said ?My lawyer is a buffoon?.?

?Oh. For a second, I thought you called me a name.?

?I did. You are my lawyer. I?m your client.?

?No, you?re Trixie?s client.?

?Trixie?s prosecuting me.?

?What? Mere days after the breakup, and with my own client? The nerve!?

Luke stared up at Braken. ?You are the dumbest man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.?

Zokk looked up and smiled earnestly. ?Wow. Wow, it is an honor just to be nominated.?

Luke frowned. ?It?s an honor to be nominated for the dumbest man I?ve ever met??

?What? Oh, I thought somebody said something about balloons,? Zokk said.

?Buffoon,? Luke corrected.

Zokk was aghast. ?Does Miss McVzlste know you use that kind of language? Because Dr. Fett says that is not the way to prove to her you?re a man.?

Okay...stupendous! =D=

21. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    Face, I don't really think there are words at this point. I should've kept up with this better, sorry about that. Congrats on all the nominations and such!

I love the tone you've developed for this - so irreverent and sarcastic, kind of like the idea of the Empire actually having a justice system to begin with. The last couple of posts made me wonder if it's possible for a person to be so stupid that his enemies actually can't beat him.

The whole chocoholic idea has had me laughing, and I'm still laughing inside at the shockball players (and the moral about them, haha) and the random Boba Fett cameo.

Great job, and keep up the good work! :D

22. furrylittlebantha

furrylittlebantha Jedi Master star 3

Dec 2, 2005
    The Dark Darkness is the best thing since sliced bread and post-it notes. I kid you not.

I started doing a chapter by chapter review, but it got so long (this fic is currently 13,322 words and 37 pages, according to the wordcount function) that I gave it up. However: I laughed all the way through. Not a ?ha-ha how cute is that? laugh but the kind that starts in your gut and brings tears to your eyes and makes you snort embarrassingly. My sister and I sat down and read it in one sitting, and together we made so much noise that my mother called up to make sure we were okay, and we had to come up with an alibi involving sheep and a strange-looking hat because the idea of fanfiction wierds her out a little. To top it all off, I dreamed about it that night. I never dream about fanfiction. Ever.

It was an exceedingly strange dream.

So, in a nutshell, I had a rippingly good time catching up with the Dark Darkness (inspired title, BTW). You are brilliant. To quote a few of my favorite sections:

However, it has an intriguing quasi-democratic society of beaver-seagull-men that includes four major divisions of government. The first is the legislative, which makes up laws and ordinances to better the condition of the people (and hopefully their lobbyists too). The second is the executive, which consists of the beaver-seagull-woman with the best-looking quills (called Miss Figurehead) and her advisors (who, luckily, happen to be wise on that planet). The third, and most remarkable, is the justilicious branch. No one is sure why it?s called that. At any rate, it is where lawbreakers are brought before a court of a fair-minded judge and fair-minded citizens. Vile offenders are jailed and the innocent are freed with a 100% success rate, which seems impossible, but obviously isn?t. The fourth branch is Ringo, on drums.

Um?yeah. Not sure what to say about that one. As soon as I read it, though, I knew I had fallen madly (as in insanely) in love with this fic.

This was not a matter of reconciliation. It was a matter of Braken being too stupid for her to make him understand they were broken up.

?Braken,? she sighed.

?Yes dear?? The lawyer turned to what he thought was still his petite blonde girlfriend. In fact, she had died her hair bright purple a week ago to see if Braken would notice. The insensitive jerk had not, thus the last straw. Thus the 18 break-ups. Little did she know Braken was color-blind to the difference between blonde and bright purple. He was, however, an insensitive jerk.

ROTFL! I would quote the entire scene, but that?s sort of redundant. That whole sequence is my favorite part of the story.

Kressel!!!!

Braken had fallen out at the moment two trains passed each other ? exactly three hours after the other train embarked 3200 kilometers from the station from which Braken?s (henceforth Train A) left. They met ¾ of the way to the other train?s point of origin. Ignoring planetary curvature and assuming constant speed, find x.

ROTFL!!!!!

Oh, dangit. If I keep doing this I?m going to quote a third of the text anyways. Just?I liked it all, Face! Someone should frame this fic and hang it somewhere conspicuous for the enrichment of the world at large. I?m fairly confident that the price of oil would decline and endangered species would explode in population and world hunger would cease and the war in the Middle East would come to a warm?n fuzzy halt as everyone laid down their weapons and hugged each other and passed out lollipops in recognition of the great gift that had been given them and also there would be no more such thing as trans-fatty acids, which are the invention of illiterate people without a sense of humor who never read fanfiction.

Yeah.

So?looking forward to the next update!

23. Mjsullivan

Mjsullivan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2003
    I know it's from way back at post 1, but that "Extralegal" line never fails to crack me the hell up. But then again, so does the rest of the story 8-} It's enough to make me use that smiley face right there, which is something I do not often do.

Jamie Calrissian. Just. Awesome. I imagine Wayne Brady from Who's Line to be portraying him in this story, because I've heard you mention him before in reference to Calrissians and the image has stuck permanently :p

There is not a single character in here that I don't love to death. The names are perfect, for a start. Their attitudes are delightfully delightful. I'm going to go with LP here and throw my weight behind the 'Jax' joke being from GN. I distinctly remember it being one of my favourites :p

The enormity with which he said the word 'fine', coupled with the idea that he would spend three days in 'a prison' (not 'Prison'), made this possibly my favourite line of the whole update :D

=D= Great stuff, Face! Eagerly awaiting more updatage...

24. The_Face

Feb 22, 2003
    Eruanne: Growin? up ain?t easy for a boy named Zendolf [/Cash] Thanks for reading and replying.

LP: [face_laugh] Excellent use of the Seinfeld.

?Jax? is indeed a reference to Luke?s continued misnaming of Jav, finally turned against him (though perhaps Boushh already has the market cornered in the ?misnaming canon characters? regard). Your No-Prize is in the mail; good luck paying the shipping and handling. Thanks for R&Ring.

BigE: Yeah, Moff Tarkin? More like Saint Tarkin, is what I?m saying. Thank you for reading and replying.

NYCitygurl: Glad you liked the PM; it really wrote itself once I got started. The Dark Lord of the Law?s identity crisis subplot is dealt with in this very update. Thanks for R&Ring.

Thumper: I would have liked to play Leia ? and Han and Luke for that matter ? for more comedy, but I think it works out with them mainly as straight men (& woman) for the OCs? insanity. I took a few more liberties with the characterization of R2 and Obi-wan. :p Thanks for R&Ring.

VaderLVR: Post brought to us by Roget? ;) Seriously though, thank you for reading and replying!

?nanner: Thanks; they?re all quite a surprise to me! Congratulations in return for your noms!

The last couple of posts made me wonder if it's possible for a person to be so stupid that his enemies actually can't beat him.

The true moral of the Dark Darkness? Or is it that, against great odds, with the help of your friends and a dedication to your task, you will fail? With this story, both sound equally likely. :p Thanks for R&Ring.

furrylittlebantha: [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] Thanks much for the massive reply which was foretold, and all the extremely kind words within! I am humbled, in the kind of way that makes one look down, kick the dirt awkwardly, and mutter, ?Garsh, Mickey!? Or however that?s spelled. Annnnnyway?

The Dark Darkness is the best thing since sliced bread and post-it notes. I kid you not.

I nominate sliced post-it bread-notes? They?re handy for reminders and delicious? everything I look for in office supplies. ;)

Sheep and strange-looking hats = hereby incorporated.*

For whatever reason, I?m now thinking of the Futurama episode wherein Fry first experienced an advertisement beamed into his dream. [face_laugh]

It was an exceedingly strange dream.

I can only imagine so! :eek:

A hearty and genuine thank you again for the big warm ?n? fuzzy feelings! Humbled, etc. etc. see above. ;)

*Not really.

Mjs: Because I tend to write out the code, all my :ps from back in the day have been retconned into 8-}s, and old posts make me look like quite the madman. But considering the text within them? :rolleyes:

I bet Wayne Brady would make an excellent Jamie Calrissian. Slap on a big fake mustache, make his hair all poofy, and I think you?d be well on your way. :D

Ah yes, the gravity of the fine. That?s one of my faves as well ? I think for its relative subtlety. Thank you for R&Ring!

And without further ado, Chapter 7, which shall be followed inevitably by Chapter 8, which shall be followed inevitably by The End. Now with 65% fewer Harry Potter spoilers!*

*65% of 0 still equaling 0, except in certain parts of New Hampshire

[b]Chapter Seven[/b]

?[b]Homage[/b]: (n.) Justified stealing of thoughts? ? Webb Styr?s Imperial Basic Dictionary

[i]The Galactic Empire v. Luke Skywalker, Day Three continued[/i]

Zokk approached the dead man timidly. ?M- Mister Kenobi??

An old, bearded Jedi master?s blue-tinged ghost responded. ?Yes??

?Um you um how do you know Mister S-Skywalker??

?Luke is my young apprentice. I am showing him the ways of a mystical life force and his father?s lightsaber.?

Trixie said, ?There is so much wrong with that I don?t know where to start.?

25. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, that was great! :D Loved the Skyhopper thing. 8-}

You're making my day, The_Face!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.