main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    You asked for it, and here it is. A new link for the collecting finds on the NH Mandalorians. I agree that the las link was, well, quite full of older finds so here we go. This should pretty much cover all of our finds from ROTS and up.

So let's see some Bounty finds!

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok, here goes. These are the newest find over the last couple of weeks.

Lego:
    6206 Tie Interceptor
    6205 V=Wing Fighter
    7250 Clone Scout Walker (2 of then)
    6208 B-Wing Fighter

2005 Princess Liea Hallmark Ornament

Lol.. I recieved another PEZ collector set so now I have like 4 of then. lol :)

2packs of Star Wars Flashy Foil Valentines card. (From the Daughters)

A whole lot of stuff from the Boston Science show. I picked up a T-shirt and the office pin from the show. A couple pencil for the kids. Plus all kinds of the fliers they have for & about the show.

Items from Suncoast: Great going out of sale
    T-Shirt = Same Sith Differant Day lol
    Black Vader clean look
    A nice Vader Retro alarm clock
    A lunch box set of digital watch & clock of Vader

A set of 10 differant key chains I find at Wal-mart for 25. each lol

New Figures: let's see.........
    Saga Collection
    001 Princess Leia Saving room typing over here. lol
    002 Han Solo Energy Beam Blaster w/ 2 Bonus can of energy string
    003 Bib Fortuna
    004 Barada Grievous Wheel Bike w/ General Grievous
    006 Boba Fett
    007 General Veers 2 very cool Candy display one from spin tops & the
    008 Major Bren Derlin other from pop toppers. Both have very nice artwork
    009 AT-AT Driver on then.
    011 Snow trooper
    014Power Droid 3 Best buy Revenge of the Sith
    016 Sun Fac Collectible Lithograph a friend gave me.

Disney:
    A friend I work with just went on vacation to Disney & picked a couple things up for me. :)
    All 3 of this years Star Tours figures
    G3-5LE
    3T-RNE and also the Jedi Mickey & Yoda action figures set. Which is very cool! lol
    MSE-1T

and last .... about 35 pack of the Trading card game booster. All sets.

WWWWWHHHhhhhhhhhh........... I think that may do it.lol Not bad for a couple of weeks. At least that all thats at my desk at this time.lol I know I have a couple thing on layaway. But all put them up when they are actually in my hands. Well till next time.

SeeYa!
    TK

Oh ya, My lense have come in the my bucket. So I'll let you guy's know how they come out. LATER!

017 C-3PO
    018 Poggle the Lesser
    019 Yoda

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

A couple more finds today. I picked up...

Darth Vader saga 013
    R2-d2 saga 010

So now I'm only missing 2 more from the Battle of Hoth Collection and I'll be complete.
    Tillnest time.

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Made a quick stop into the Concord Wal Mart today and they had the full Geonosis wave x2, and the new Titanium ships (Clone Wars gunship, Deathstar, Vader's Tie and Droid Starfighter)... that's pretty much it!

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    some cool finds there folks. Glad that yall are finding stuff up in New Hampshire. Things in Mass have been touch and go for a while now. I will be heading up to New Hampshire for the weekned later this morning hopefully I will be able to find a few Scorches and Clone Commanders not to mention any of the Galactic Hunt figures.

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I haven't seen any of the Galactic Hunt figs... are they starting to pop up in Mass?

7. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I found one on the Silver Slave 1 from the Titanium series. I think there is a list out somewhere that has which figures has the GH sticker on it. I have only seen the stickers on the Slave 1. My friend up in MN has found them on other figures.

I was in NH this weekend at Moultonboro. I only went to Target in Hooksett and they didn't have much. I saw a couple Bousch Leias and a Jango that was a repack from the first Saga collection. I have seen the work of slashers down here in MA it was every where with the ROTS line. I have also seen it a couple of times with this collection one was a Leia from POTF2 collection and a Chewy from the POTJ collection. The Jango in question didn't have his helmet on or have any of his weapons. So if any of you are out and about make sure to look closely or you could get hosed. I have told the stores in my area which are like 10 to 15 but only a handful have done anything to stop the madness.

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

Good luck finding some of that stuff. You have to be a daily hunter to get your hand on those thing. :)

Anyways... Here are this weeks find so far

Titanium Series Die-Cast:
    Darth Vader
    Boba Fett

and let me tell you they are SWEET!!! Awesome job on these. I find them both just setting there at Target.lol

Also...
    A new Transformer for me . I came a cross Darth Maul Sith Infiltrator so now the only one left for me to find is Anakin then I'll have the set of 6 so far.

One last thing ... lol :)
    I found a great pair of slippers. Thats right kids slippers at Payless on sales for $2 they are of Darth Vader. lol Hey it Star Wars right??! lol Besides they cute.lol

SeeYa!!
    TK

9. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    lol,
    I forgot. I also found Boba Fett Slave 1 Transformer.

SeeYa!!
    TK

10. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Were these the Titanium figs and were they the painted ones or silver ones? Each die-cast fig will have 2 one painted and one silver. The silver ones are limited edition and from what I have heard only at Target. I have yet to see them, but some of my boys in the Hoth aka Minnesota have seen them and purchased them.

I may be heading up to NH this weekend all depends on if I want to work when I wake up on Saturday. How hard is it to get to the Targets and Wal-marts that on in the towns along I-93? I could only see a Target and I thought there were Super Wally Worlds in that area.

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003

12. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Thanks for the info. I will see what I can find tomorrow if I go up north. I don't plan on finding much since things are limited right now. I just figured if I am out and about I will check out things out to see what is out there.

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I wanted to say thanks for the info on the TRU, Wally World, and Target in Concord. They were all easy to find. Didn't find much though but it was cool to know where they were located. I did pick up a couple ROTS two packs from TRU that had Ask Aak. I also found the Wally World in Tilton right by the outlets there. I was hoping to see the Titanium Figs or something like that but I guess the early bird gets the worm even up in NH. I may make another trip up there at some point for the fun of it.

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO ALL !!! :)

A new week and new fines... lol and here we go...

Chocolate Mpire beenies:
    Princess Leia
    Han Solo
    Count Dooku

3 packs of SW ROTS widevision cards

Asajj Venjress Unleased figure (Sweet deal @ WallyWorld only $4 Nice) :)

2 new games guides:
    Battlefront II
    Knights of the Old Republic Sith Lord Collectors Ed. w/ fold out maps.

SW Battle Arena:
    Dooku Vs. Anakin
    Sidious Vs. Mace
    Bodyguard Vs. Obi-wan

Another Pez collector set. lol I know now, lol I now have about 6 of them. People just keep giving them to me.lol (oh ya, it's #021289 of the 250K Big deal.lol)

SW Battle Buddies:
    Clone Trooper
    R2-D2
    (2) C3po
    & the display box for them. Nice!

SW ROTS Sith Driod Tri- Fighter

SW ROTS Grievous Wheel Bike. (2 of them)

SW ROTS Obi-wan Kenobi Jedi Starfighter.

and thats all. lol until next week. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!! LOL

SeeYa!!
    TK

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,

I know I usually up date this once a week on my finds but... lol

I found a couple great items today. You could say the right pot at the right time. :)

I found...
    SWSC
    Sora Bulq saga015

(2) Clone Troopers (orange) saga026 and the big one...

(2) SCORCH saga021 and let me tell you he is sweet. Very cool.

Well tell next week.
    SeeYa!!
    TK

16. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Today was a good day for me down here in MA. I hit a local Wally World hoping to see something since I have missed the Coruscant wave at all the Targets I have gone to the last few days. I was able to score the Coruscant wave today. It was pretty cool to see them all at once before anyone else got a hold of them.

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Cool! Hopefully they will be hitting Concord soon! :D

18. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Keep an eye out for them at the Targets first they had them first down here in MA. The Wally World finally decided to put them out. This is definitely one of the better waves even though the Scorch one was a good one.

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Stopped into the Hooksett Target yesterday and they had the Obi Wan and Anakin from the Coruscant wave. Also noticed that someone pulled the switcheroo on a Utapau Clone... there was a regular super articulated clone instead of the orange colored one, so be on the lookout in NH. I hate that kind of crap...

20. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Good to hear that the Coruscant wave is hitting NH. It sux to hear about the switcheroo. During the ROTS collection every time I turned around I would find at least 5 per visit to most of the stores here in MA. No matter how many times I reported it they just kept on coming in. I talked to a Hasbro rep about it and all she said she could do was talk to the store people to make sure they keep an eye out for this. But that never worked.

21. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The Coruscant wave finally hit big time at Wally World today. Picked up Cmr. Cody, Anakin, Obi, and Firespeeder Pilot (layaway is a beautiful thing!). Cody, Ani and Obi were Galatic Hunt figs. For anyone that hasn't noticed or care, the Obi GH fig is packaged differently than the regular one...

I passed on the Grievous... I couldn't tell if he was any better than the past molds of him. One question though for those that have him: Does his torso have some articulation? I thought I noticed that he had some kind of groove in his chest. I could be wrong. They also had 4 Fuol Modouma (sp?).. passed on him too. Just not my thing. Dofine I almost got... thought the best part of him was the console lol. Oh well

And how is that you Mass. collectors are lucky enough to find the Target exclusive clones om clearance! It ain't right I tell ya... no such thing here... (/whining)

22. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Good score there. I am glad to see that they are hitting NH stores.

As for the clearance trooper I don't know how that happened. I didn't believe it myself until my friend's wife showed me the figure. I won't say what else I have found on clearance. lol

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,

I have a couple new items this week. lol

First off ... I picked up a nice little collection of org. SW item a couple weeks ago. As soon as I have them cleaned up I'll post them on here.

And now this wks fineds...

Plug & Play TV games Star Wars Revenge of the Sith. It actually pretty fun to play and it was a great deal @ K*B on sale for 9.99.

STAR WARS SAGA :

Jango Fett ATC
    Boba Fett RTJ
    Foul Moudama CW
    Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi RTS
    Darth Vader ESB

We had a chance to go to a nice little Comic book show this past week in Nasha NH. It was ok...lol

FInd the wizard 1/2 ST Episode 1 Collector ed.
    Star Wars Knights of the Republic #0
    STW Rebellion #0
    And a nice Free Comic Day book... Titled Star wars With Obi-Wan & Anakin on the cover. It's a mini clone wars ed.

Some fill in's...
    STW Republic #81, #82

Well that's all for this week. Everyone be safe, have fun and hope to see all soon.

SeeYA!!
    TK

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    HELLO ALL!!!

A NEW week and some NEW fines. lol

Here we go... First off I had a good week finding a lot of stuff I need and just plan getting lucky.

Hunt 4 the Millennium Falcon Bounty Hunter set.
    PX Preview Exclusive
    I got 2 of those. What a price as well. only 16.40 each. Thats right baby. I love that Suncoast is going out of business. lol

Thanks to Branden I found all 5 of this years Galactic Hunt 2006 mail away figures. Oh ya, it's been mailed out already.lol

Luke I do have to say they are all very nice.
    Sand People
    Greedo
    Biker Scout
    Han Solo

ON the SWSC front I have added the following figures this week.

Firespeeder Pilot (2 of those) #022
    Holgraphic Ki-Adi-Mundi #027
    Obi-Wan Kenobi #028
    Darth Vader #013
    Foul Moudama #029
    Jango Fett #020
    General Grievous #030

Plus I've added a couple Galactic Hunt figures I found , you know just laying around.lol
    Boba Fett #060
    Snow trooper #011

I do like the packaging and the silver stand. But as always it's the same old figure just a new package.lol Oh well. You know me ... I still got it.lol :)

Till next week....
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!

SeeYa!!
    TK

25. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    some nice finds there TK. Was the Hunt 4 the Falcon aka Bounty Hunters set on sale at the Suncoat or did you get that else where? If it was on sale did they have more? I may want one if the price is right. I have been debating about picking it up at Newbury comics for the same price at EE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.