BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey chewy,

I did get The Bounty Hunter set at suncaost before they closed. I work for the company that bought them out so I had them held for me till the last possible marked down then rec. a discount on top of that. lol :) Sorry.

Ok ............
    On to the new find over the last couple weeks. Ummmmmmm... were to start. :)

Books:
    All my basic new comics for the month.
    Plus a couple classic I found..
    ROTJ #4 Marvel 1983
    Star Wars #95may Marvel 1984
    Star Wars #88 Oct. 1984
    Star Wars Droids #8 June Star Comics 1987

Paperbacks:
    2 copys X-Wing Wedges Gamble X-Wing Rogue Squadron
    Ambush At Corellia Heir to the Empire
    The New Jedi Oder - Vector Prime Assult at Selonia
    Agents of Chaos I Agents of Chaos II
    Trace at Bakura Courtship of Princess Leia

A nice set of Promo pins (3)for SW III w/ Vader on them. They were for the DVD coming out. Like you'd see at wal-mart.

A Call Upon Yoda Interactive. Great Deal on Sale. lol

Figures:
    Monaw Nadon Saga #31
    Lushros Dofine saga #23
    Clone Commander Cody #24

I'm personal NOT going to get the new set Heros & Vill. just for the fact thay are the same dang thing as before just w/ some new name on the box. It's actually starting to get a little old for me. The amount of repeats they keep coming out with. Exp. sence they are so many more figures they can be doing. It's kinda sad. :(
    Anyways......lol

A couple loose figures in found...
    Snowtrooper Wave 10 1997
    Crown control Trooper 7-96
    Holt rebel soldier 7-97
    2 sandtroopers Wave 5 11.96
    Han in hold gear w/ saber blue
    Chewy playing chess w/ table

I have a lot of the promo sheet for the Org. Star wars coming out on DVD Plus some promo posters(Don't worrie John I have some for you) Much love....lol

The target Exclusive "General Grievous" Demise of Grievous

A great new item me and John found last week at a show. They are these great new mini helmets. Just like the bustups. Same style. Anyways... they are made by Tomy Gentle Giant. They have japeness writing all over them. Very cool check them out.

Oh ya...lol
    I got Vader and a VERY SWEET Black Tie Pilot Helmet. Nice... :)

Well i think thats all for today. Till next ....

May the Force be with us ALL........

SeeYa!!
    TK

2. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    good finds there. I over the past week or so I have picked up the Tat wave, the new 7" unleashed, and a DV voice changer for $5 on clearance at WW. Not too bad on that one. It comes with a cheesy sabre but I thought it was cool. Got to love clearance. lol
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello, Hello, Hello !!

How goes with everyone? I do hope all is well. :)

So this week I did pretty good. ... lol
    I found a couple new pieces I had been hunting for. So let's get it started.

Figures:
    Darth Vader saga 038
    Hem Dazon A.N.H 033
    Garindan A.N.H 034
    Han Solo A.N.H 035
    Sandtrooper A.N.H 037
    R5-D4 A.N.H 032
    Luke Skywalker A.N.H 036

The best piece of the week is my new... :)
    Darth Vader Cold-Cast Statue which is made by Hasbro Adult Collectibles. It is 17inches tall (Just lovely) It shows him standing atop a broken platform just above a lava flow.

It is a very nice piece. However I do have to say I'm a bit saddend by the item as a whole. The statue part of Vader is AWESOME they did a GREAT job on him. The part I'm most disappointed in is the base of the statue. The broken platform and lara are all made out of plastic. Oh, and very cheap plastic at that. You had to snap it together like an old model. a piece like this coming from Hasbro you'd think they would have done a better job on it. Especially seeing what the price of it is. Had I paid full price for it, I'd have been a bit upset. But the deal I rec. on it. I have NO complaints. lol

OK, fine.........
    Statue of Vader Retail $129.99
    Comic Shop going out of Business ... Sad :(
    TK buying it for $34.99 PRICELESS!!!

SeeYa!
    TK
  4. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Some great finds there TK. Glad to hear people up in NH are finding the deals and the goods. I just got word the my wave 5 will be coming later this week from EE. Even though I have found the wave in the stores I look forward to getting a case. Nothing much new here in MA. Trying to find the Hunt for Grevious battle pack from TRU to no avail.
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey Chewy,

Good luck on that one. I've had NO luck on that at all. I've not even hear of it being out anywhere yet? Oh well.

SeeYa!
    TK
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I got me the Arcona.... :p

Still debating about the Luke. I'll more than likely get it since I'm sorta owed one by the wife ;) That and the Sandtrooper :)
  7. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    The new Endor wave has hit the Concord Wal Mart. Due to me being flat broke I can't afford to get any :( Brandon did get most of them and I have to say that I'm impressed with the new 3P0. Nice articulation and the knees bend! :D

The Death Star Gunner is easily the second best fig after 3P0, with removable helmet and points of articulation. gotta get me 2 of these. Also, noticed that the Vintage collection was dropped a buck and are now $8.98

On a final note, I've been following the SDCC this evening and I want one of THESE!! :D It would make a damn fine collection to my GG bust collection :D
  8. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    any good finds up in NH lately? Been seeing the new Target Unleashed GG and Boba Fett. Granted they are repacks but the packaging is pretty damn good on these. I picked them up when I saw them.
  9. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Not much at all really, just the second edition of the heros and villians. My wife was cool to get me the micro machines Executer for my desk at my new job :D

Targets up here are empty of anything new, and nothing is found on clearance for SW.
  10. Dada_Fett Jedi Padawan

I picked up 7 of the Endor AT-AT, at ToyRUs yesterday and 3 of the Tie Fighter Sagas with the color variant!

My first post... I met T.K. digging for loose figures ($1 each) at the Chris's Comic show in May... I lost his card, but found it today!
  11. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    holy cow 7 AT-ATs? damn that is a lot of dough spent. lol I am trying to figure out a way to hide one from the wife. I will probably end up getting one in a week or so.
  12. Dada_Fett Jedi Padawan

Hey Baron...

I told mine it was an investment (wink-wink) That it was going to be this year's "Tickle me Elmo"

Then around Xmas... when they aren't selling for anything more than $90... as eBay is flooded with them...

I will just have to convince her it is not worth it to sell them yet... then slow but sure, hopefully she will forget we have them!.... I didnt say it was a good plan, just that I had a plan...lol

I would really like to find Fisto's starfighter (2 of them).... but I can only seem to get it from overseas people.

We have Darth Maul's Light Saber, and Darth Vader's all silver star fighter coming soon as well to Walmart.

I have some pre orders in at shop.starwars but who knows, one "wave" states it wont ship until 2007!

What do you think of the $10 collector's packs of figures at Walmart right now?

Where do I look for upcoming events and cons?

I am new here.

13. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I pre-order a majority of my stuff from entertainmentearth.com. They are probably one of the best e-retailers in my opinion. Them and bigbadtoystore.com are my favs and I have done very well with them so far. I think I have been buying from both for 3 yrs now and have only been screwed a couple of times, which wasn't their fault Hasbro cancelled the waves I wanted.

As far as cons go in MA(where I am from) we have in October Memoribilia fest in Milford, MA and then we have Supermega Fest in Nov in Framingham, MA. For Supermega Fest we plan on having a table set-up were we will have info on Fan Force and hold a couple raffles for baskets to give the money to a charity. At this time I forget the dates of those two cons,but if you go to the Boston rebels board Darthwormie has all the info posted there. Next Memorial Day weekend is C4 at in L.A. a couple of us from Foxboro boards are more than likely going and I know people on other sites that are going as well.

14. Dada_Fett Jedi Padawan

Thank you, I may be able to make the one in Milford!
  15. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Chewyking....

So did I read that correct??? Your going to be a SMF? Very cool, we can finally meet. Can't wait. See you there. I'll be sure to stop by the table.

SeeYa!
    TK
  16. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    I should be at SMF. The only thing that would hold me back is if my lil wookie cub decides that it is time to make his world wide appearance before next weekend.
  17. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    VERY COOL !!!

Congrats to you and Mrs. Wookie !! LoL So is this the 1st. cub? I have 2 myself. Boy are they FUN!!

Well if you don't make it we understand. If you do make it please find me. I'll be the one in the white. lol

SeeYa!
    TK
  18. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    this will be the first one. the lil bugger is supposedly pretty big according to the ultra sound we had done last wednesday. we will see once though when the time arrives.

anyway, to get back on target with this thread. I was able to find the new Target exclusive Mace BP on Sunday at Target in Marlboro. I also picked up tins for EP5 and EP1, plus a number of other stuff. The Mace BP is a pretty good one probably one of the best I have seen.
  19. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Took a quick spin around Concord last night with no good results. The Wal Mart wave has been out for a while but there's really nothing in it that interests me. The other day I did see the new green Scout clone from ROTS, but didn't have any $$ to pick it up. That's all I have seen of the newest wave. Other than that, Target and TRU had nothing much new to offer...
  20. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    things here in MA haven't been the greatest either. I found the Wal-mart 5 a few weeks back. I am looking for a couple more sets of these figs. I found them at two Wal-marts and haven't seen them since I haven't seen any of the new stuff since actually. Makes me glad I did a pre-order thru Entertainmentearth.com when I did.
  21. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey ,

Did anyone know about the 2 day sale at Toy Rus? Buy 1 Get 1 Free! I found out Sunday night it was only for Sun & Mon. I did stop by 3 toy r us. 1 in RI,1 in MA. and 1 here at home. I found NOTHING !!

I mean they had crap. 20 of the same office guy and that was it. It was kinda sad. I asked at 2 differant stores what was up and one place they said they did not have much to start with. He thought it may be just a sale to close out all the old stuff on the shelf to make room for the new items coming this spring. What new items?? lol I've only seen a few myself. I most be missing something.

The 2nd. store the lady told me the first day they got WIPED out!! She said one guy had like to cart of stuff. (sound like me most times. lol) Guess I just missed out. The sad part is I may know the guy. lol Oh well.

Let me know if anyone found anything at the sale.

SeeYa,
    TK
  22. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Howdie All ! :)

I had a couple good finds this weekend. Thought I'd pass them on.

Ambush on Ilum $11.48 clearance @ Target

Titanium Trade Federation Droid Fighter
    " " Arc - 170 Starfighter Both @ a K-mart in Seeknok MA for $5

Titanium - Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter

Luke Skywalker Customs Rebal Chopper. (lol) I had to get it. It was only $2 at a store in Attaboro Wal-mart

2 packs of energy beam string only .50 each

I love finding all the clearance sales. I live for the mark downs. lol wait I have more. :)

STW Party favor Light Saber (that lights up!)

Ok, now you guy's are going to hate me for this one. ALL the following figures I found at a Wal-mart in Warwick RI. This past Friday for only $2.00 each. That's right. So you know I bought every single thing they had. lol

Greatest Battles Collection:ROTS
    #'s Name Piece #
    4 Padme' 6 of 14
    5 R4-G9 7 of 14
    3 C-3po 3 of 14
    4 Kit Fisto 8 of 14
    3 Count Dooku 4 of 14
    7 Royal Guard 5 of 14
    7 Wookie Warrior 9 of 14
    11 AT-Te Tank Gunner 2 of 14
    2 Chewbacca 7 of 12 Heros & Villians Collection

Saga Collection:
    2 Moff Jer Jerrod #40
    2 Elite Corps Clone Trooper #65
    1 Labria #73
    1 Kitik Keed' Kak #71
    1 R4-K5 Vaders Astromec #66
    2 Combat Engineer #68
    1 Yarael Poof #69
    1 Commander Appo #64
    2 Battle Droids #62

Not bad for $2 bucks each. I love Wally world. lol Till next weeks up date.

SeeYa,
    TK

23. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Good Week Gentlemen!

This week finds lead me all over New England once again. lol From RI to NH. I love my J.O.B lol :)

So here we go..........

Saga Collection:

R4-M6 Mace Windu Astromech Droid #074
    Combat Engineer Clone Trooper #068
    Nabrun Leids & Kabe #072
    Holographic Obi-Wan #063
    Aurra Sing #070
    Padme' Amidala #067.

Found a couple more $2 one's....... Sorry :)
    Obi- Wan Kenibo 8 of 14 Heroes & Villains
    Anakin Skywalker 2 of 14 " "
    (2) Darth Vader 1 of 14 " "

Greatest Battles:
    (2) Obi-Wan 12 of 14
    Emperor Palpatine 13 of 14

Ttitanium Series:
    C-3po $5 at a k-mart. :)
    Bossk L.E. Vintage Finish also $5

SW Customs Boba Fett's Outlaw Chopper

A Wal-mart Exc. Collector set Tin
    Darth Tater & Spud trooper. Comes with exclusive chest plate.
    It's a pretty nice tin. It's quite large.

That's all I have for this week. lol....... :)

SeeYa,
    TK

24. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    if there is another one of those titanium 3POs could you please pick me up one? I have not seen those in MA yet and probably won't since they are cancelling that line for SW.

thanks

Jorge
  25. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    The 30th Anniversary wave has hit Concord, and TRU has the Endor Walkers in stock as well as the Tantive IV battle pack. Walmart had one of the Battle of Saluemaci (sp?), while TK and Brandon noted that the Seabrooke and Manchester Walmarts had huge end caps of them. And there is still no sign of the McQuarrie Trooper! Grrrr. I was hoping to collect all of the McQuarrie concept figs but I'm not getting off to a good start!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.