New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    there have been very limited sightings of the McTrooper in MA and else where for that matter. I have a case coming so I know I will get one. I saw wave 2 a lil while ago at Target. Found the Treachery BP at WW in Worcester had an end cap full of them.
  2. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hi Guy's,

I have found WAY to much stuff to post everything over the last couple of month's lol But,
    I am working on getting most of my collection relisted. So hope fully in the near future I'll have place that everyone can go to to see my collection listing and some photo's. It's all still in the works. But the good news is that I have already started it !! :)

So I do hope some of you guy's can make it out this weekend to help me work on it. lol

SeeYA,
    TK

Don't worry I will still post some everyday find on here. Like yesterday when I walked in to Toy R Us and scored 2 Concept Chewbacca's. The fun thing is their were the ONLY figures setting on the shelf? I though that to be odd? oh well.
  3. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well........lol :)

It's been sometime since I posted on this page. As most of you know...lol I have cut WAY back on my Star Wars buying as of late. Due to tring to buy a house and all. But I have picked up a few items here or there. :)

A couple piece I have found the last couple days. I broke down and just had to get a few. lol

#22 MiiYoom Onith
    #23 Elis Helrot
    #25 Luke Skywalker
    #26 C2-4
    #28 McQuarrie Vader
    #29 Hermi Odie
    #34 Darth Revan
    #35 Darth Malak
    #37 McQuarrie Starkiller Hero

SeeYa,
    TK
  4. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Grrr....If you recall I had a buch of figures sitting at my house for as payment for fed ex and my shopping spree in your storage area...Now what do I do with the ones that I already bought for you that are the same as the one's you just bought?? Oh, and by the way, I've been on the hunt for Revan, Malak, and Pre-cryborg Greivous for weeks....
  5. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'll stay take them you be BABY! ;( lol

I can all way exchange them for sometime else. You'll have to come over sometime this weekend and we'll get catch up on all that stuff.

Guess you don't want to know what i found today. lol ......

#31 Roron Corobb

Saga Leg. Pit Droids.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> Ralph should have the cards in this week he thinks. Target rec. only the Tin collector set so far. They have early ship on stuff like that he said. You know because they Target. lol
  6. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Okie dokie artichokie, I won't return any of them. Hope to see you this weekend. If the pocketmodels come in, maybe you can come up here since the 4 of us sharing all live on the same street...
  7. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh Sure.......

Make the one lone guy drive. WHATEVER!

SeeYa,
    TK
  8. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Like you won't just be sitting around after your snippy, snippy tomorrow.... Besides, it's James' kid's bday on Sat, so you'll probably be making the drive anyways...
  9. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LoL !

Nice.....Thank for the pep talk there Steve. lol

I will do my BEST to help out on Saturday if at all possible. But I'll be playing that one by ear...... or would that be by "Ball" ? Ummmmmmmmm.... lol

If I can't make it, I do hope Robbie has a GREAT B-Day !! James has the suit.....SO I hope with the 2 of you there you guy's can figure it out.....lol If not just call.

Hey Steve..... Let James know he forgot the under suit. I'll try to remember to call him tomorrow so he can get it on his way home. I maybe out of it? lol

SeeYa,
    TK
  10. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Found parts of the 7.5 wave in Concord last week. Still looking for a holo vader and Hawkbat Trooper, plus all of wave 8. I have an extra McHan, so if anyone needs it, let me know before I return it...
  11. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Right here for the McSolo!! :D

I'll get it from you at the next meet, Steve?
  12. Cephas Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I found a Concept Solo figure last the other day at Newbury Comics in Nashua, but they wanted $19.99 for it. :( I'm not paying that price for a figure that should be less than $10.
  13. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    you got it Baron....I'll try to remember the VOTC Leia for ya too...When is the next meeting?
  14. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks scar! I really appreciate it! :D

I'd say the next meeting will probably be in January, since this time of year is hard on almost everyone, at least time wise. But I would think early to mid January would be a good time...
  15. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    TK, Thanks for the Revan and Malak! Do you still have a pre-cyborg grievous for me too at home? Just wondering if I should cross it off my list or not...
  16. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey Guy's,

I found this over on the 501st site. I checked all my location and found nothing. All the book here are still reg. price. Steve did say he found them marked down 50% at Borders. So keep your eyes open. Let me know if anyone comes across them.

SeeYa,
    TK

Star Wars Vault
    Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:25 pm quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to my local Barnes and Noble today and scored Star Wars Vault for only 20 bucks so anyone whos interested in this book should swing by a B&N, its a great deal!!

Back to top profile pm email www

spcfalcon
    GML
    Legion ID #: 3720
    New England Garrison

Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 am quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWEET!!!! Thanks for the heads up! Got mine last night.... big time score... the set ROCKS. Save over $65 with this clearance sale... but hurry cause they told me that they have been set for return shipping to the main storage and won't be out on the shelves for much longer!!!
    Alpha Company, Platoon 2, Squad 1 "The Beer Squad", 5th member

17. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Here's one to watch out for.

I found this on Galactic Hunter.com they have some pictures you can check out.

SeeYa,
    TK

Clear Kanos Variant Spotted
    1/28/2008 9:54:21 PM | Reported by Adam
    Variation fans, take note! Hasbro has reissued the very first comic pack at mass retail, which features Kir Kanos and Carnor Jax. Previously an online shared exclusive, the new set had a couple of minor packaging tweaks and now the helmets have been molded in clear plastic, giving you a clear view of the figures' foreheads. Click through for a quick and ugly comparison shot.
  18. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I was looking at Star Wars Shop and saw that there is going to be an Evolutions pack for Boba Fett. Does anyone know if this will be an exclusive of it will be available at mass retail? As for the 30th ANniv Collection, I need help finding a pre-cyorg Grievous and a McQuarrie Rebel Trooper.
  19. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Found the Vault for $19.98. Ordered 3 copies to save us on shipping. I know TK and John wanted one for $20...

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9780641890871&itm=2
  20. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Actually, since we have a B&N membership, they were only $18 with free shipping! If anyone else wants me to order one for them, let me know and I will be happy to do so!
  21. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks so much Steve!! You da man!!
  22. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    You're welcome....I know I am.
  23. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks to Steve... :)

I have added this past week a couple new figures.

#49 Clone Trooper 7th. legion
    #50 Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalon
    #51 R2-B1 also knonw as the Michigan Droid (UGLY)lol

I also got a hold of some really great old Magazine this week. I pick up about 20? All with something to do with Star Wars on the cover. They go from old 70's and 80's Sci-fi mag. to some old Mad Mag. I have the org. MAD Star Wars cover.

If we had a place to host pictures.....Ummm lol PETER!! I'd post them up some are very cool. I may bring them to the next get together.

Oh, and one last thing....
    This past week I won an org. Empire Strikes Back " MTV-7 " Near mint. on Ebay. It's very clean, has all stickers and booklet. Best part.......

ONLY $1.04 to win it. I LOVE those late night finds!! :)

SeeYa,
    TK
  24. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This isn't so much a find, but is a big announcement for any of us that are autograph collectors...

Harrison Ford signs for Official Pix

I don't even want to think how much this is going to cost....
  25. jediscar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Picked up a McQuarrie Rebel Trooper yesterday. Was the only one. Only looking for the pre-cyborg Grievous to finish off the TAC Collection! Does anyone know if the 2008 figures are also part of the TAC colletion and have coins?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.