main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Not sure if they are considered to be part of the TAC, but I know they DON'T come with coins, but stands. I do seem to remember though that the Forced Unleashed figs do have coins... not for certain though.

2. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Guy's,

Check this out. Nintendo has finally made a Jedi Lightsaber controller for the WII. I guess you could start seeing this summer. It's very cool. I'll have to get the WII for not for anything than just the controller.

You know me. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's ,

Well the pricing is out for the Harrison Ford pictures. lol

I'm getting one of each. They are going to be pre-sale starting tomorrow at 11am.

Here is the link to check it out.

SeeYa,
    TK

http://web.mac.com/benstevens3/OPX-Blog/Projects/Entries/2008/2/4_YOUR_SEARCH_IS_OVER....html

Oh......and by the way... lol

NO way in HELL I'm I getting one . lol :) They are CRAZY :eek:

The pictures are both over $400.00 What the @#*& !! [face_hypnotized]

The Star Wars photo is $449.99

and the Indy is $469.99 They are just nuts!! 8-}

Later,
    TK

4. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    That is absurd and obscene! i would rather forge his autograph on my poster at this point....

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Amen brother...

AMEN!! lol

Way to much. They make it so reg. people like me and you NEVER have a chance to get them. I checked on it a little while ago and they are all gone. How sick is that? and I bet everyone of them went to ALL dealer and NO reg. true fan had a chance at them.

People suck! lol :)

SeeYa,
    TK

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, that depends. If you read on RebelScum, I'd say a fair amount were fans. Just fans with a boat load of money. But you're right, us regular joe's are priced out of it from the get go.

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Here are some links to the pics of the Indiana Jones lego sets that I told TK about. Apparently on The Buzz Roadkill had mentioned that lego was asked to pull one of the sets because it spolied too much of the movie. If I remember correctly it was either the Jungle Cutter set or the Crystal Skull set. Anyhoo...

Pic 1

Here is the story... SPOILER ALERT!!

8. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Was browsing the Indy lego sets today and saw this cool star wars "easter egg" on the cover of the box. This pic is from the lego web site. See if you can find it...

http://indianajones.lego.com/en-us/Products/IndianaJones/7621.aspx

I couldn't figure out how to paste the pic....check the website...

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yup, C-3P0 and R2. They were in Raiders of the Lost Ark as hieroglyphics :)

10. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You to REALLY need to find a hobbie!

Check this out!! It's a way we can WIN a very cool Light Saber. Custom made!! All you have to do is check out a free comic on line and answer 3 question. You have till 2/16 to complete it.

Good Luck.

SeeYa,
    TK

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35535

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok ......

This week I have added the following :)

#44 A-wing Pilot Tycho Celchu
    #46 R2-D2 Cargo net
    #60 Rebal Trooper

New 08 figures
    #03 Commander Gree
    #05 Tri Droid ( very cool )
    #06 2-1B
    #08 Mustafar Panning Droid

Star Wars COmic pack
    #13 Purge #1 figures are Koffi Arana & Bultar Swan

SeeYa,
    TK

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks for picking up a Gree for me!

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    No problem.

Let me know what else you are looking for so I can keep an eye out for them.

SeeYa,
    TK

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey guys,

Just added ...

Lego set #7670 Heilfire Droid & Spider Droid

08-06 2-1B
    08-03 Clone Gree
    08-04 Kashyyyk Trooper
    08-08 Mustafar Panning Droid

08-09 Imperial EVO Trooper
    08-11 Maris Brood
    08-13 General Rahm Kota

I all so found a set of the Vaders Secret Apprentice. It's very nice. I love Vader Apprentice. It's very nice.

I also added a full set of new Star Wars desk supplies. lol Thats right. I found them all at Target. Everything from Marking to dry erase boards. Lunch boxs, Mouse pads, Water bottles, Pens' and the best part. They were all $1.00 I love Target.

Also added a very cute little Easter Vader. lol He comes with a small bag of jelly beans. lol

I have a ll more to post thanks to Brandon and Steve. But I'll save that for the next post. I'm still loging all that stuff. lol

SeeYa,
    TK

15. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Not buying much lately. Bought the Target exclusive ARC170 on ebay and had some issues with the shipping. Ugh. long story. Otherwise, the only thing I am looking for is the Fett Evo set. Not planning on doing the FU figures...

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I want the whole FU set. I love the figures. I cant wait till the game. It looks AWESOME!!

I'll keep looking for the Fett set for you. I still have not even seen one. I think Brandon said he came across one . He may have even picked it up I believe. But I'll keep an eye out for it.

SeeYa,
    TK

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I saw all of the new Target exlcusives on an endcap at the Somersworth target. Wookiee pack, Secura's starfighter, and the 2 GH sets. I liked the Mustafar GH set enough to pick one up, but left thee rest.

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll have to try Target in the morning before work. I'd like to at leased take a look at them. The pictures on line look nice. I wonder what time they open? lol

TK

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I think they open at 8. The Wookiee pack is aweful. Definitely a clearance purchase at best.

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Lol!!

That bad? Really.... guess we'll be awaiting the discount. I'll let you know what I found tomorrow if anything.

TK

21. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    ANyone else interested in the shadow trooper 2-pack at starwarsshop.com? They were from the Jedi-Con in Germany. I might be ordering one and thought we coudl do a group order and save a little on shipping. Let me know soon.

Steve

22. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    How much? lol I'll go check it out and let you know. I would like to have one.

TK

23. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Check this out! Any poker players?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=CMN10001&mode=retail&picture=out

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    They had these for sale at C4.

Also if you really want one...lol You can go to the Shaper Image store in the Burlington Mall in Ma. They has the whole set on sale there for only $69/ $79 dollars on clearance. lol

They are ok looking close up. But not that great. They did not sale that well at C4 from what I saw. The last day you could pick up the card set for look $5 buck I think...any how they were pretty cheap.

Later,
    TK

25. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Update on the Vault books from Barnes and Noble. I had order 3 of these book for $18 each back in January and still have not received them. My order status still says that htey have a ship date of 3/31, but I have my doubts. I just talked to the store in Newington and they aren't hopefull about it either, as they still have the book in stock (for FULL price), but cannot fulfill the online order at the sale price. However, their affiliate, B Dalton books in the mall is selling it for the $20 sale price. I have had the B Dalton store hold both copies for me and will pick them up from there if my online order is not fulfilled this month. The trouble is that they have only 2 copies, not the 3 that I had ordered. Since John has already paid me for his copy, one will be his. I guess TK and I will have to duke it out for the other one as part of the battle-royal eveyone seems to be expecting on Sunday. Such drama in the NH Mandos....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.