main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Battle Royal? Who's expecting a battle royal? A battle royal would have more than two people participating. Now a Chicago Street Fight, that I can see! :D

Thanks for looking out of rme Steve :) And why give TK another copy? He already has one! [face_shame_on_you]

BTW, I picked up the TFU Vader and Juno this morning at the Concord Wally World on my way to work. 'Bout time they showed up!

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    With spring approaching, here is something for all the golfers out there.

I apologize for and accept my ignorance regarding fight terms.

Figures! I was just at that WM yesterday and all they had was one Juno which I promptly turned over to my theoretical arch-enemy...

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    John ... I will remember that the next time you are looking for something. ... Don't you worrie "Why give TK another copy" That's cool John I see how it is.

But don't worrie I get one on my own "I ALL WAYS find away!" I AM strong in the FORCE!

On another note... here is what every true golfer needs... Like me.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/misc/news20080325b.html

and don't worrie I'll find one or those for myself as well. No thanks to John.

SeeYa,
    TK

4. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    "What do you call a Fight Mac in Paris?" "A Battle Royale with cheese." :D

Guess I'll be bringing a lead pipe to the meet, eh? Who has the pitchfork?

5. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks for remembering to post the golf bag link. I clearly forgot to cut and paste the link....

As for the books, there is still an outside chance to getting them from the original order, so no need to fight, boys.

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey, I ain't fighting. TK's just being a whiny biatch! :_| :D

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Who are you calling boys?

Brandon maybe cause he's so tiny. Ahhhhh...

and look at John... That's all man. lol

and don't worrie about me. I can take care myself ...thank you. lol See you BOY'S Sunday. :)

Later,
    TK

Oh...I almost forgot. I do have a Brand New Spiffy find....
    but I'm not telling you..lol You'll all just have to wait to see it. It will be a my place in a couple weeks. YA BABY!! I all ways find a way.

Strong with the force this one is....O:)

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    As everyone knows....

I picked up a new Arc trooper suit last week on ebay. THANKS to Steve. lol Anyhow ... I will be bring it to the meeting for everyone to check out.

After last week I did feel a little bad about the "suit thing". But not to much after getting it. It is ...well lets just say "You get what you pay for" and thats what I got. So know I do not feel so bad for Steve.

I would have felt worse if I told him to buy it and he did. And it showed up like it did, looking like this. That would have made me feel worse. It needs ALOT of work. Not to mention it came broken as well. The Helmet has NO less then 3 crackes in it. Oh, and I prosime EVERYONE well just love the Cardbroad paldron. lol.. It's the BEST! And I have NEVER in my life seem SO much Hot Glue on anything.

But fear not ... for I can save it. It can be rebuilt. It will be Big ,stronger, prettier, Faster!
    Ok... maybe just better. Anything will be better than it is right now. But I will bring it a long for you all to see before I start work on it. That way everyone can see the before ...and the after. So, till Sunday!

SeeYa,
    TK

9. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    As expected, Barnes and Noble cancelled my order the Star Wars Vault books at the clearance price. However, I did get 2 copies from BDalton for the same price. So, if anyone else wants a copy for $18- $20, giv eyour local BDalton books a call and see if they have any in stock.

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    keep going to t.j/max been finding some cool stuff, like vintage snowtroopers for 2.50 and pink r2 are showing up too. tru nothing new lot of leadgons.. targets are starting to get excluifs order 66 in the manchester area

11. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I picked up Order 66 a few weeks ago, but am not sure that I will be keeping all off them due to funding issues. If I decide to part with any of them, I'll bring them to the meeting to see if any of y'all want them before I return any.

12. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
  13. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    went to TJ Max to try our luck. We got the pink R2 and we also got the Anakin unleashed for a whopping $5.00. [face_dancing]

14. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Picked up a Boba Fett Bobblehead for $6 at the local TJ Maxx. They also had the fishing pole set and a few R2-KTs but I passed on those.

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Stopped into the Concord TJ Maxx, all they had for SW stuff was a couple of the coin books for 6.99... nothing else :p

16. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

A few new item for you...

TJ Max :
    I picked up both styles of the fishing poles. lol I know , I know... :)

I also found the KT-R2 not a bad price at $5.99 How much were they new? Anyone? like $15 ?

I also pickup the whole new set of Order 66 from Target this past week. Let me just say they are wicked nice. I think they did a really good job on all of those.

I also picked up the V-Wing Starfighter. It's a very cool ship once out of the box and all together. That's about it for this week. It's been slow... lol tring to save a couple $$$

I did how ever finally start a new model. With a little help from Brandon. As far so good. I sure you all will see it soon enough. I will post some pictures after it complete. lol No hints!!

Brandon be QUIET!! lol

SeeYa,
    TK

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I have also begun a secret project that I may reveal at the meeting this Sunday....depending on how much more I get done by then...

18. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Did you finish the lego falon? [face_praying] lol

SeeYa,
    TK

19. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Any advice for novice model builder. My son and I just finished painting the Falcon, but I don't know what kind of glue to use to stick it together. The Walmart in Conway does not sell models......no model glue. His bday is this weekend and "we" are getting lots of cool LEGO's. He just finished taking apart and reconstructing the Star Destroyer w/o help. He is desparate for a Falcon LEGO, maybe when he turns 35.....

20. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    You could use crazy glue or super glue with model parts. The tricky part with those is being sure you get it together right the first time. Do you live in th Conway area? I know it's a bit far, but we are having our monthly meeting at my house in Alton on Sunday. Sometimes they are in Concord, Manchester, or Somersworth, so this is the closest it would be for you. Love to meet new or long-gone members....

21. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Nothing new to report, but now that my wife bought a Wii and I will be able to play Force Unleashed, I've decided to get the figures. So, if anyone sees any of them in stores, please pick them up for me. I have been passing on them every time I saw them or have picked them up for other people, so I have some catching up to do. I am such an addict....

22. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    I thought superglue would do something funny to the plastic. I would like to come to the meeting, but we're having my son's to best friends up from MA for the weekend and I'm not sure how the hubby would feel about #1 spending quality time with that many children and #2 me going to the first get together w/o him. Protective he is. Especially because he only comes "home" on the weekends. He still works in MA. I live in Fryeburg, btw.

23. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks for letting me know. If you change your mind about coming down (and Fryeburg is a ways....), just let me know and I would be happy to provide directions. There will likely be a few spouses here as well, so remind your hubby that he has nothing to worry about....haha.

24. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I just got one hell of a super glue that works great. Its lock tight super glue gel. It works on everything. I even glued metal to wood. I thought it was imposable to do that. I found it at the end of an isle in hardware at walmart. And because its gell you don't put too much. you should try that.

25. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Thanks, I think I saw that, but was unsure. Now we'll have something to do this week. Although, I hope it's another gorgeous week and I can get the kids outside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.