main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    She picked it up at the cigar shop in the mall in Newington. They have a bunch of sideshow 12" figures and some other high end statues....

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    tk

I know I should know better.[face_blush] The good news is that price was with shipping. I do want to get every carnation of that trooper. Theres one with yellow paint, and the one I really want is the green and brown colors. We also need to tally up the stuff that I put together that day at your storage place.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys, the Concord Wal Mart had TONS of the new Droid Factory sets last night. Little else mind you, but there was a whole end cap of them.

4. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Ugh. I was just there Thursday and Friday to run errands and they had none....figures...

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    I'll have to stop by first thing in the morning tomorrow before work.

Thanks for the heads up.

Later,
    TK

6. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks, John for picking up the droid factory figures for me. The more I look at them, the happier I am that I decided to ask you to stop for me! Thanks again!

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    No prob Steve! Not sure if I'm going to get any of them, but out of the bunch I'd have to say that the Luke/R2 one interests me the most.

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Guy's,

I'm still looking for one Dark Shadow Emperors Guard from the Unleased set. It is the only one in the set I am missing. If anyone finds it ... Please pick it up. I'll find away to get with you and get it. I have not even seem it anywere out there. Let me know.

There are also a few from last years set I'm still missing. I know .... Oh my TK missing something? lol It happens. I think I may have most but just can't find them. ? lol [face_thinking]

Anyhow I'll post a list up in the next day or two and if anyone can help out... that would be great.

Later,
    TK

9. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    I might be able to help, seeing how I'm a stay at home mom and have so much time on my hands...:p

10. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I saw some Forc Unleashed figurines at the Rochester Family Dollar (nea home depot) for $3 a piece. Darth Vader, Luke, evil Anakin and Clone Trooper.

11. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Were they the tall ones (9") or the short ones?

12. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    It's the small ones. Same as in the 4 pack. It leased in the packages you could get 4 for $9.99.

This way they are $3 a piece making 4 $12. lol They get you one way or another. Never fails

Later,
    TK

13. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Just say on Rebelscum that TRU in Nashua, Manchester, and Salem are doing midnight madness for the Clone Wars release. I'll be in AK that week, but thought I'd let you know...

14. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Yea....!

John told me yesterday. I saw it as well. I dont think I'm going this time around. I have been to thelast 4/ 5 midnight sales. I'd been going to them at Wal-mart. I would pick up one of everything and than put it on layway and pay some everyweek.

The first two star wars movie I pick up over $900 each time:eek: .

But one one has layway anymore. So..... I think I'll just hit the store the next day and see what they have. I mean come on how many thing are they going to have for this movie anyways? Like John said "it's not really a movie , movie." But it is Star Wars and I know why they are opening up at 12am.

I'll see how it goes. I just don't think I'll have the $$$ this time around. But heres to hoping. lol

Later,
    TK

15. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    It will include more than just the Clone Wars stuff. It includes the Big Millenium Falcon, a few other vehicles, the correct version of the Fett Evo packs, the new line of figures from the original movies. I can't think of what that line is called at the moment....maybe the Legacy assortment...?

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It is indeed the Legacy assortment. I'm still waiting on the Star Wars Legacy comic 2 pack...

17. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Legacy assortment and clone wars figures already showing up on the west coast and the midwest. May be able to track some down prior to the release date, especially at those TRUs in Concord and Newington that aren't doing the midnight madness...

18. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Steve...did ya get to see the Clone Wars LEGO's yet. Some cool vehicles and ARC Troopers. They even have little range finders on their helmets. Too Cute. I think I know who my new copilot is going to be...

19. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    There are some out in stores or did you see them in the lego catalog? I saw the pictures online and in the catalog. Gotta start selling some photography to be able to keep up with the legos and other stuff...

20. PRINCESSVADER73

Apr 16, 2008
    Not in the stores until the midnight madness in July. We got the magazine yesterday. I didn't see them in the catalog, just the new Death Star and the older ones.

21. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    picked up the new falcon. Have had it out of the box, but haven't assembled it. It's a 1 time assembly and it will never make it back into the box. With storage limits and no where to display it, I may not fully assemble it now... Pretty much broke the bank for it, so I won't be picking up any of the other figures and other stuff due out this week for quite a while...

22. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    I just got battlefront renegade squadron for the PSP. They have a trailer of the force unleashed on there with interviews from the maker. I was planing on getting this game for the ps2 but after seeing that I think I'll get it on the PSP. They have allot of different things on there that isn't on the other consoles. For example, You can play classic battles from the movies including Luke and Vader's battles, order 66 missions, train in the jedi temple, go to cloud city..... Ya it looks awesome. Oh ya and renegade squadron is really good too. Unlike the other battlefronts you actually have missions to complete. like getting plans from the empire and rescuing Akbar from a star destroyer. I highly recommend to all PSP owners.

23. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    heres the vid I was talking about. the quality isn't great but at least you can see what Im talking about better than i can explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptpSmCeU3Yo

24. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Well....

New fines... I have No idea where to start. I have had a couple over the last few weeks. I guess the big one would be a collection a just pick up from an old friend.

All org. pieces. I got....

The Deathstar space station playset complete
    Ewok village complete
    Millennium Falcon Complete... even with Jedi training ball.
    Droid factory
    Land of Jawas set
    Slave one
    Jabba the hutt play set.
    Y-Wing fighter
    B-Wing Fighter
    Imperial Shuttle (PERFECT!) Best piece in the collection
    A Rancor
    a few ewok play set items like the Glider and the Assult Catapult
    A Vader action figure case
    with around 35/40 figures

I did pick up a few item from the new lines nothing big. Just a couple figures. I did how ever jump all over the mark down sales at Targets over the last couple of weeks. I think I know have at least 3 set of each of the order66 figures. lol Come on... at as little as $1.68 a piece. Please you think I'd let them set there. lol

The got a new Rancor as well. Gen Grieve fighter for $4.89. and like 5 Jedi fighter as well.(Thanks Brandon) ;)

Oh yeah..... I also got a GREAT DEAL on a new lego set. I picked up the Trade Federation MTT for only $56.89 thats more than half off. I just LOVE target.

Well, I guess that enough for now. I let know of more down the road I'm sure. Till then...
    May the Force be with your collecting....lol

Later,
    TK

25. Dizzygrl

Dizzygrl Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2008
    8-} Hi everyone, Yes its me Dizzy. I have some fun news "Star Wars" is coming to Macdonald's this years. On August 15th the clone wars toys will be with the happy meals and they are cool. I saw them today. they are bobble heads and some light up. so go buy lots of Happy meals.

see ya Dizzy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.