New Hamp BRAND NEW SPIFFY COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    So... can you hook us up?? [face_whistling]

I'm kidding of course, wouldn't want to put your job in jeopardy!

2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sure there are ways to hook us up with some Mickey D's stuff....right?

Wife picked up most of the new figures from the clone wars and first wave of Legacy ffigures to hold as future gifts for me from the kids...but I was allowed a sneak peek for book-keeping purposes...

Will likely wait for an of the vehicles, but am drooling over the AT-TE and some of the lego sets...

I think 12" figures might have been nice for the clone wars characters, since they never looks "real" anyways...
  3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Apparently the AT-TE is 'on sale' at Target for $80, or so says Brandon...
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Just came out last week...how could it be on sale already?? Not that $80 is a great deal...
  5. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The regular price is $88 at Walmart.
  6. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    OMGWTFWTHBBQORLY!!!!!!!! i WANTS THE mCd'S TOYS NOWZ!!!!!!!!!! If not, I will sic teh Chuck Norriz after themz!!!!!! ORZ!!!!!!!
  7. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
  8. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Dayum... that's a fanboy attack if ever I've seen one....

9. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I picked up the Walmart exclusive Clone Wars 501st figure tonight in Rochester. They only had about 35 more left....better hurry. Ha. Drooled over the legos, AT-TE, and Ambush on Hoth sets. I like the 5 figure Hoth pack for $20, but had to leave it for now. I lucked out that Tuesday picked up the corrected Fett Legacy set for me durring her vacation. She said it was that or a t-shirt from the lake she stayed at with her friends....she chose wisely.
  10. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know this isn't a new find or anything, but I managed to get me a Kit Fisto bust from Big Bad Toy Store.com at 50% off! This was awesome for me since Kit is quickly becoming my favorite Star Wars character.

With that said, if anyone finds any cool Kit Fisto goodies they may be willing to seperate with let me know. I'm trying to build a Kit Fisto display in my room. :D I also wanna make myself a Kit Fisto costume!
  11. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    Found the Kit Fisto Galactic Hero (w/Grevious) and the Droid factory one! I like the Droid Factory one just for the spiffy robe he come with. Too bad it was just a repaint. with less articulation than the others.
  12. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I came across a spare Kit Fisto action figure that I was going to donate for the event tomorrow night. If you can get over to help before the event starts, its yours...
  13. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    has anyone seen or heard of individual Plo Koon or Ahsoka Tano figures? I saw one PK on StarWars.com but the only AT was in a Clone Wars pack with 3 troopers and a Grievous.
  14. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    i haven't seen *any* Ahsoka figs yet! :( I'd like to get one too!

Go ahead and put the Kit fig in the event. The event is more important than my collection. I have 4 Kit figures, so odds are I already have it too. ;P Thanks anyway!
  15. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Asoka is coming out in the next series, I just can't remember now when it's supposed to be released. I'm thinking September/October?
  16. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    For anyone that is interested, this week the Lucas family set is only $5.00 on starwarsshop.com. If anyone orders this, can you snag one for me to adn I will reimburse you when I get back from the motherland?? thanks!!

Lucas Family figure set

17. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I think there is a Plo Koon available now, but I dont' think it's from teh Clone Wars series, but from another line. I would be willing to bet that it will be made in a future Clone Wars release. Check out the checklist section of rebelscum.com. They do a pretty good job of tracking upcoming and rumored figures.
  18. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to be included in a Lucas Family order as well if anyone's ordering if it's still $5!
  19. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Wearing your new helmet around the house all weekend, Cephas?
  20. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    do you how hard it is to look at the "special interest" sites with that thing on?
  21. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have an extra Wicket on Speeder Bike bobble head from McD's if anyone wants it? First to Private Message me gets it.
  22. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Walmart has Plo Koon. I think in both the Clone Wars and the Legacy. They still have some first day of issue stickers on some(CW Yoda). They never left the big display out since the first morning. They're just restocking the shelves from it. If anyone needs anything special let me know!!
  23. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I will not be placing an order for the Lucas Family. Unfortunately, I bought the set at price a few years ago when it came out. I know John and someone else want one, so you guys will need to figure out who places the order...
  24. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    a friend at home thinks he will be ordering it later this week. If he does I will order one for John.
  25. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    I have an extra Vader and Anakin in the McDonald's bobbleheads to trade. All I have is Vader, Anakin and 3P0, so I'm pretty open to any trrade... except for Ewoks....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.