main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Brave Luke

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Wednesday February 1st, Luke begins a new journey in his life. I was referring to it as Order 66 1/2 but after some thought decided that it was like Order 65 1/2. Not quite a Jedi purge, but close.

Young Luke will venture forth--in a carrier-- and see new places,--the inside of the car, the medical clinic--and meet new people,--the techs and Doctor--and come home later in the day a new cat never again having to worry about paying child support or whatever he may have had to worry about.

Of course the "procedure" will not be as bad as having to fast for the night, to Luke's way of thinking.

Not to feel alone, Leia will undergo her own Order 65 1/2 on February 23. There will be no more Jedi kittens in this household.

Lord Sid'ious will follow in a couple of months.

As to Sid'ious, he has new teeth coming in and a couple of other little things coming in on the other end. The other night I forced Liz to look at his teeth. I'm a proud mother. This should make his age at about six months. He weighed 7 ibs this morning.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, Our Newt gets newt-ered on friday, also. before he starts spraying, i want him, well, nipped in the buds.

*snip, snip*

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, Luke handled today like a true Jedi-- Look of surprise and wondering how something like this could ever happen to him.

He is home now and will not settle down to sleep. Sid'ious didn't help by wanting to play as soon as Luke came home. Now Sid'ious is asleep and Luke is wandering around trying to find food.
    Poor Luke, no food until tomorrow.:_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.