main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Break Away - [OCs, action/drama/romance] UPDATED: May 12th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Eruanne, Oct 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roain_Xantos

Roain_Xantos Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2005
    Soon. Promise. Way behind... C_F is gonna come after me if I don't get to his like, before next year.

-Roain <><

2. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Garak:
    Well...come to think of it there are some people who are necrofili (don't know the word in english, sorry)...you know like some people do it with animals these sick bastards do it with....you get the point.
    Ummm, you mean like Cannibals? People who eat human flesh?

Roain:
    Soon. Promise. Way behind... C_F is gonna come after me if I don't get to his like, before next year.
    Well hurry back. :D

3. Roain_Xantos

Jan 21, 2005
    Coming soon to a thread near you...

Ok, so I've got C_F's review satisfied for the time being. Guess whose I'm working on now??

-Roain <><

4. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    YAAAAAY!!!

New post soonish. :D

5. Roain_Xantos

Jan 21, 2005
    *squirts milk out nose* That?s a good one, Shaffe?

Oooh, la, la...in a closet... [face_mischief] :p

Of course he?s oblivious?That?s what they all say. lol

Genius, Watson!

*giggle* That sounds like a guy I know?[face_thinking]

Hey, and guess what! It gets even prettier later!! :p

[face_mortified]

Join the club, honey?[face_sick]

Overall, meesa liken' Good post, Eruanne!

-Roain <><

6. Roain_Xantos

Jan 21, 2005
    Up!!!

~*Roain <><

7. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    okay, evil twin, I'm going to read your story, at least until they kick me out of the library... just bookmarking the thread, and letting you know I'm here.

MG

8. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    I'm FINALLY back!! I've been working fulltime and been gone an entire MONTH on a trip, so I have excuses!!! But, without further ado:

Fressa climbed up into the chosen sub as Crow flicked the last detonater into the last ship, in the far corner of the hanger. Making her way to the cockpit, she bumped her head on a bulkhead and turned swiftly around. ?Ouch!? It was in that moment she saw it---only a shadow, but enough to tell her what it was. ?Help!!? She screamed as a sinewy hand was clamped over her mouth and two fingers were jabbed into her neck?s pressure-point.

Crow turned at the noise and caught Shaffe?s eye. They both drew their weapons and ran for the sub at a lope, taking in their surroundings to keep themselves from walking into a trap. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp, Crow called up into the ship. ?Fressa? Are you in there??

When they got no response, Shaffe nodded to Crow, and they crept slowly up the ramp to find what had taken her, it didn?t take them long. As they reached the top of the ramp, Fressa was dragged out in front of them by a Noghri. Her eyes were wide with fear and she was shaking. The Noghri spoke. ?Be silent or they will hear you.? Pulling Fressa with him he walked backwards into the ship. ?Follow me, there are no bugs in the ship.?

Wordlessly, they followed him into the ship.

Jylla and Nat stood for a moment, Jylla clutching Nat tight as she fought to suppress the emotions and fears bubbling up inside her. Nat put his arm tight around her and spoke softly. ?It?s alright. I think I see a door across the room, I?m going to try it, would you like to come?? Jylla just nodded and held tight to him as he crossed the room and pushed the door open.

In the room beyond the door, a lamp hung from the ceiling illuminating small room with a bench and a chair, but nothing else except a door to the right. Guiding her into the room and sitting her on the bench, Nat brushed the hair of Jylla?s eyes. ?Are you alright to stay here while I check out that door??

Shaking with fear, Jylla looked with frightened eyes into Nat?s face. ?How do I know you?ll come back?? She asked, her voice trembling.

On impulse, Nat bent over and placed a kiss on her forehead. ?I promise.? Straightening, he walked to the door and pressed his ear to it. There was a slight buzzing noise coming from it, but no sound of human activity. Pulling his blaster out of its holster, he took and deep breath then pushed the door open.

The moment the door opened, the light that had lit up the room vanished, and out of the darkness, blaster fire erupted. Nat ducked back around the door as the light in the room he was in was shut off as well. Suddenly in darkness, Nat groped for Jylla. ?Jylla?? He whispered.

A hand was clamped over his mouth, and a voice whispered in his ear. ?Right here.? Removing her hand, Jylla unholstered her own blaster. ?Take right and I?ll take left. And see if you can find the light pad, just flicker it though, I think the darkness works in our favour.?

Please don't say you've given up on me!

EDIT: stinkin' typo....

9. Darth_Garak

Darth_Garak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    Oh hello you're back. :D

Welcome back! [:D]

Hope you post some more.

10. The_Face

The_Face Ex-Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 22, 2003
    ! Fressa's in trouble; Noghri are bad news.

Welcome back, little story. :D

11. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    Aww, people HAVEN'T forgotten!! *cookies all around*

Garak: Thank you for reading, Garak!! I'm glad you decided to keep sluggin' on. :D

Face:
    ! Fressa's in trouble; Noghri are bad news.
    Indeed...but helpful allies if you can trust them as Leia so kindly demonstrated in the Heir to the Empire. ;)

Welcome back, little story. :D
    Aww, welcome back, my little (erm) reader. :D [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.