main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Breaking and Entering-- A WIP feat. Sabe and Padme-- Post TPM-- Humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by pink_saber_girl, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pink_saber_girl

pink_saber_girl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 9, 2005
    Title: Breaking and Entering
    Author(s): kotorchick and pink_saber_girl
    Timeframe:Post TPM
    Characters:Sabe and Padme, et al
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: Sabe, Padme, Diary
    Summary: Sabe and Padme have a bit of a love/hate relationship complex. Also, they have a bit of an obsession with breaking and entering...
    Notes: This was inspired by the fact that, though I love my dear cousin and co-author (kotorchick), we have a notorius reputation for having short fuses. After being with each other for only a day, we got angry. Bad angry.[face_beatup] Almost, but not quite that smiley angry. So what do we do when we're angry? We write. This is our masterpiece that cheers us up. I (pink_saber_girl) will be writing for Padme, and she (kotorchick) will be writing for Sabe. Expect frequent updates, cause we shall be at each others throats. A lot. ;) Please keep in mind that since the characters are fourteen, they shall be writing like fourteen year olds (hint: that's slightly younger than us). Cookies if you post a review! [face_praying] :D

Dear Journal,

The Queen and her handmaidens. Our relationship is much speculated on, but little known. Are we friends? Sisters? Cousins? Or merely work colleagues? Another running theory is that because they attend to my needs every standard day, that we also have a little ?fun,? if you know what I mean. I personally find that a DESTABLE thing to say, and I will fire blaster shots at whoever utters it! Of course, my journal, you know that we are sisters in everything but blood. I think that gives me the right to feel what I do right now.

I absolutely want to strangle Sabe.

Granted, she is my closest confidant and cousin. Usually she is the one I turn to when my advisors are in a dead lock, and I am split as well. She is just as intelligent as I am, and most likely could be queen if she enjoyed the spotlight. We are so much alike. From looks, to mannerisms, to opinions, it didn?t take much training to make her a fit decoy.

Maybe that?s what drives us to cat fight like this sometimes. We are TOO much alike. Every once in a while, we both just need a break from each other. Of course, that?s not an option that I can readily have, seeing that taking a vacation as Queen is impossible, and I could have use for her services at any time. But on days like today I just want to throw the headdress and robes off, and run back home crying to Mother. I can see the look on Captain Panaka?s face. ?Uh, sorry, Captain, but I?m tired. I?m going home for a few days. Let me know if somebody tries to take over, okay? Toodles!? A childish whim for one who rules an entire planet, but I have never been allowed to have much of one. Ruling an entire planet before you are eighteen does that to you. It also gives you loads of hopeful suitors (though most act like they have a blaster wedged up their hind quadrants), but that?s a later entry.

For tonight, I shall sit in my room and write. Writing is always something that makes me feel better. It gives me ideas when I believe there are none, helps me keep my thoughts organized, and more often than not provides humor when looked back upon. I could use a good dose of humor right now. Like the time that Rabe was doing my hair, and wasn?t paying attention, and about singed it right off. Wasn?t very funny then, but now that I look back on it, I have to laugh. Or the time that we dyed all of Bibble?s underwear pink..

I won?t lie to you. There is no doubt in my mind that our silly spat will be over before dusk tomorrow. But until then, I have a feeling it will be beneficial for both if we cool our jets and avoid each other. I have already informed the other handmaidens that they can retire, as I will need no further assistance for the night. I?m going to turn on the holo, watch a few sappy and overly dramatic romances, and pen my thoughts here when I feel. For now, though, I feel that the box of chocolates sitting beside me is calling my name. I?ll continue later.

Yours Truly,

Pa

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    VERY realistic! [face_laugh] I can't wait to read more. Nice work! :D

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Having 2 sisters, I can totally relate to the relationship between Padme and Sabe.

when I looked, I did not see ?Property of Sabe? stamped on that cute butt of his!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I loved that!

If you have a PM list, I'd love to be added to it [face_praying] [face_praying]

Great Job!!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. kotorchick

kotorchick Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    VaderLVR64- Wow, thanks! I'm working on a new update, and since it's going to be us babysitting tonight, I have no doubt you shall get it.

Kelia- We do now! We'll PM you when I get my chapter up tonight. Look for a bit more of an explanation on what's going on!

5. pink_saber_girl

Aug 9, 2005
    Whoo hoo! An update! I'd tell you that kotorchick and I are both excited, but we aren't really speaking at the moment... So, I'll just tell you I'm excited! Hope you enjoy, and expect more to come!

Dear Journal,

How dare she! I am so flabbergasted and angry I can barely see to write this message! First, she hacks MY journal to find out about the jedi and I, then she storms into my room in the middle of my holonet film demanding (get this) an APOLOGY! I have nothing to apologize for! If she didn?t want to know, she shouldn?t have invaded my personal thoughts and feelings. And besides, Obi Wan didn?t seem to be thinking about her when he kissed me!

I will recap the conversation for you in stage format, so you get the full effect of this dramatic and most mortifying moment in my life. I mean, this was even worse than when JarJar tried to kiss me on board the ship!

Oh, and this is slightly paraphrased, because my exhausted little brain can't remember the EXACT words. But I swear, it's close!

Sabe: (bursts into room angrily) How dare you steal my man, you backstabbing, conniving, Gungun loving former best friend! You owe me an apology!

Me: (beaming with radiant sunshine and trying to be as kind as an angel) Why Sabe, do sit down and have a glass of tea with me. I am sure that we can come to a resolution mildly and that will benefit both parties if we merely...

Sabe: (beginning to turn red) Discussions?!? DISCUSSIONS!?!? Did you think of discussions when you had your tongue down MY boyfriend?s throat?!?

Me: (still beaming and smiling) Sabe, I love you to death my dear, but you are merely deluding yourself with the thought that he is your boyfriend. After all, he kissed me, not you. Plus, none of this would have been an issue if you hadn?t read my journal. Now please, darling, let?s

Sabe: (fuming like a wookie now) No! I hate you, and I hate Obi, and I hate everyone! I can?t believe you! You make me sick! (Storms out of room in a huff, and slams door on way out)

Do you see what I have to put up with?!? She acts like the entire world revolves around her and her soccer ball. Please, like anyone plays or enjoys that anciet sport anymore. I mean, instead of spending countless hours of fun doing hair and royal make up, she goes and gets sweaty and icky. Maybe that?s why Ben didn?t want her. She reeked to high heaven of body odor...

Calm yourself, Padme. You know better than to get angry. I can?t forget that one time I got mad at a politician in the legislative youth program. I might have possibly reprogrammed his floating seat so that it spun faster than the miniature pod racers at Galaxy Studious. Granted, he broke his leg, so he couldn?t teach for two weeks, but still. Peace is always the way to go. Unless of course you are dealing with a nemoidian. No, I shall sit here and smile and be cheery. Why would I let? hold on, I?m getting a text message on this thing.

Dear Padme,

I just talked to Obi Wan, and he and I are going on a date tonight. Have fun in your room. Alone. By yourself.

Love,
    Sabe

P.S. By tonight, I?ll personally see that he has, ?Property of Sabe? written on his tush. Or anywhere else the ink will mark.

P. S. S. I think that mortifying picture of you from the Legislative Youth Program got out You know, the one where you have braces, acne, and fuzzy hair? Silly me, I thought I hid that for you. Oh well, it?s already plastered all over the palace now. Don?t wait up on us, and if a handkerchief is tied around the door, don?t come knocking!

That?s it! I have to have revenge on her. There?s no other way. Time to go into aggressive negotiations....

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Sabe, Sabe, Sabe....letting Obi-Wan see that horrible picture of Padme

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

I can't wait to see what revenge Padme has up her sleeve!!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. pink_saber_girl

Aug 9, 2005
    Kelia: Thanks! Don't worry, whatever it is, it should be fun! That is, if a certain girl who writes Sabe would ever step up to her part...

8. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    Ooooooo! This is good! I'm really, really looking forward to an update! Could I get a PM when either of you update? [face_batting]

-Commander Tharen-

9. pink_saber_girl

Aug 9, 2005
    Thank you so much! :) We're hoping to get an update out soon, and we'll put you on the PM list. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.