main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Breaking Darkness (an OC character fanfiction)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nevaeh_Springs411, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevaeh_Springs411

Nevaeh_Springs411 Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2009
    Hello there! So my name's Nevaeh_Springs411 and I'm a newbie to this forum. If you belong to other fanfiction sites, you might know me as silly_lamb733 or moonlitroses733 (its where I do Harry Potter and other sorts of fanfiction work). For this particular story, I've collaborated with a friend of mine who's known around other fanfiction sites as Tyrant19.

Anyways, as much of a pleasure it is introducing myself and Tyrant, I have quite the exciting to introduce.

This story Breaking Darkness is a story that occurs in the year 1 ABY. It begins with our main protagonist: Naelah Tieres. Unfortunately for her, she overhears some important, classified that the Empire had transmitted to her father. So, knowing what would happen to her if she was caught, Naelah flees to Coruscant. Many months after her escape, Naelah befriends a Sorrusian, Sterlo Grandus, and eventually befriends a Mandalorian bounty hunter, Phiht Piroc after she is sprung from the Empire's clutches once more. However, during the time she was captured by the Empire, Naelah was subject to extreme torture by an Imperial Inquisitor called Lunais, a Dark Sider extremely gifted with the Force. During these torture sessions, it was revealed to Naelah that she possessed unhoned Force powers, which shocked her more than anything. In the long run, the unlikely trio join various forced against the Imperials, and Naelah is tempted heavily by the Dark Side. Will the trio be able to survive their battles? Will Naelah ever fall to the corruption? Read on!

[image=http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x134/imapirateriot/Manipulations%20and%20Me/BreakingDarkness.jpg]

Prologue

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away?

The Empire ruled over the entire galaxy, shrouding it in near darkness. No one was safe, not even the Grand Moff; Emperor Palpatine and Lord Vader held the galaxy under their iron grip and refused to let release it. I, Naelah Tieres, the daughter of the Moff of the Namadii Sector, refused to be frightened of them?their power was temporary, of that much I was certain, and one day, when it started to crumble I would rise up against them.

I suppose you could say that I have a certain disregard for the rules, or as my mother liked to put it, I had completely no respect for being a disciplined child. In any event, I was easily the most rebellious of my family and that made my father very upset, as you would imagine. Not only did I have a disregard for the rules, but I certainly didn?t have any patience with law enforcement either. In fact, if my father took me to meet Emperor Palpatine or Lord Vader I might just spit in their faces.

That was my nature and that?s what gets me into a lot of trouble, but I have never gotten into trouble such as this.

?Hello Mother,? I greeted as I walked into my mother?s favorite part of our home: the kitchen. I grinned when I saw that she was making my favorite dessert dish: shurra fruit pie. ?Don?t mind if I do.? I reached out and snagged a piece before she could successfully swat my arm away.

?Naelah, you know the rules.?

I glanced up at her face, expecting to see a scowl of some sort, but instead I saw her eyes crinkling as she smiled at me. ?Sorry Mother,? I replied earnestly and hopped up on the counter. ?Where?s Father?? I took the first bite of the shurra fruit and glanced back at her.

?Last I knew he was in his office,? She replied in a slightly darkened tone. After fixing me with her eyes she continued, ?I think he had some business with the Empire.?

My face darkened as I scowled. ?The Empire? Again? What is Father talking about with them??

?I don?t ask your father about his business with the Empire,? She answered shortly. ?You know that it causes tensions between us, so I don?t like to bring it up.?

I bit my tongue as she snapped at me; of course I knew that the Empire was a sore topic of discussion in this family, but I couldn?t resist bringing it up. Though I loved my father, I felt he was too involved in his business with the very people who were actually ruining the galaxy, but I couldn?t tel

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    This looks great! Please PM me with updates!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.