Ark BREAKING NEWS-- MIDNIGHT SHOW AT RAVE

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Vader, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeah I heard they opened at noon instead of 11:30, I gots mine
  2. Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master

star 3
    Hmm, I should go get mine but I need to save my funds for C3. OMG Like..this week!
  3. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    The Rave is selling their tickets RIGHT NOW??? for the midnight show?
  4. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yep, sure are. Pretty good amount of people at Rave to get tickets from what i heard
  5. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Well, shoot. I suppose I better make a trip to LR. Are they selling them online by chance?

EDIT: Okay, MOVIETICKETS.COM is selling midnight showings. Here's the deal.... there are TWO 12:01 cinemas. Which one do we go to? The first or the second?

Ah well, heck. I'm just going to order the first one.
  6. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    They're gonna have it on 2 screens?! WOW... :eek: I'm surprised... they didn't do that for the LotR trilogy
  7. obehavekenobi Jedi Youngling

How do I know what screen? The first one?
  8. Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master

star 3
    Hmm...which theater? First one you say?
  9. obehavekenobi Jedi Youngling

Just got two tickets for the first 12:01 showing=clicked on the left one. Trying to get a hold of my family to see if I should get more for them. Dad was less enthused than I had hoped. Can't get a hold of Mom to see if I can get her to talk Dad into it, or at least talk him into letting my little sister go with us.

Are we going to go as a group to any of the Thursday showings? I would be down for the 12:30 or the 4:00 or the 11:00. I have an art show that night, so I can't do the evening showning.
  10. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    I can prob meet folks on the Wed around noonish. Since the movie is playing that night/Thurs early morn. I'll be dressed up :)

As for tickets... how many are they allowing to be purchased at once? Anybody knows? Ramon was swinging by after work to get ours.
  11. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well my ticket says Aud. 16, im not sure what everyone elses says but that wont be a problem, we can move some people around im sure.

I will not be there till later that evening, perhaps 10:00, if we have someone there, should they save space for all the members? That we can all sit together.

Also we need to get some media involved, a radio station and a tv station perhaps, radio for sure. I can think of several that would go out there to the Rave

Going to pick up the costume in about a week, anyone else as excited as I am???? or hyper for that matter.

Also is anyone else going to see the movie twice on thursday? Im going to the midnight showing and the 7:30 one that evening
  12. ForceConduit Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey guys I got my tickets today . Wierd thing is they say 12:01 am Wednesday. Does that mean there's a showing on the 18th or am I going nuts?!!! Let me know if anybody else gets this weird thing!!Heads up to all!!!
  13. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thats weird, mine says the same thing
  14. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    on movietickets.com under showtime and date.... it says the following

12:01am the evening of Wed, May 18
  15. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    They juz prob goofed up on the time. It's really Thurs 12:01 but juz showing Wed cuz folks will be standing in line on Wed night so to speak. It said the same thing for the LotR trilogy for mentioning RotK. ;)

And I'm so freakin' jealous :p you all have tickets before me! :_|

Hehehehe
  16. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeap got mine today child ticket #0001 and adult ticket #00001-00005. Pretty cool huh second inline and still got the #1 tickets for the midnight showing Auditorium 16.
  17. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeah I remember the line for Trilogy Tuesday being all the out to the curb, hehe the frisked us and gave us labels for our seats
  18. Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Since there are two showings, they will probably just take the first "so many" people and fill the first theater. Then they will fill the second I would suppose. I don't guess it really matters, but I selected the first (on the left) showing @ Movietickets.Com.
  19. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well I do hope I can get one with you guys :( otherwise it'd be a bummer not being able to sit with you all.

Oh yeah... I remember the frisking and giving us labels for our seats! [face_laugh] Man free pizza after the first movie. Now that rocked! ;) then those film strips. That rocked! My kid gave me his and my ex gave me his (we were married at that time) so I got 3 [face_mischief] All different too! [face_dancing]
  20. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well for the short time I did speak with manegmant the other day I mentioned maybe letting us in early to pick our seats. Ive heard that some other theaters did that for the fan clubs that line partied the day before for E1 & E2
  21. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh that'd be sweet! Cuz if he/she did I might be able to squeeze in that one with yas :) (if my ticket reads for the other screen) *Eyes the time* Hopefully Ramon picked them up on his way home.
  22. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thats awesome, yeah I was the first to get one...had to take a couple midterms the next day, but i actually got an A on each of them

Haha they looked at the antenna on my phone cause they thought it was a camera (sony ericsson logo)

ANd the pizza was great
  23. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oh crap...that means I won't be able to take my cell in won't it? [face_thinking] I think it has camera abilities...
  24. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling

star 3
    No i was talking about LOTR, they probably will in epi 3 too, but i doubt they will take it away or anything like that, i recorded about five minutes of ROTK on my phones voice recorder
  25. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    LOL! Hmmm now I gotta figure out a way to wear it with my Jedi outfit... hmmm [face_thinking] (Cuz I don't think my Sith outfit will be done in time *sniff* :_| hehehehe)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.