main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Breakout: Rise of the Dark Imperium-Post NJO~slightly AU

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by bladex2, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ~This is my first rp so bear with me here~

-Story-

It is now 6 months after the battle of Courascant, the Vong are defeated except for large amounts of warriors comminted to die fighting under the command of Warmaster Yarrk' Thar. But compared to the new threat, they are as gnats. The brave Borkian Alliance of star systems near the unknown regions has been fighting a long, bloody war against a Sith warlord in a black hole cluster known as Genaris. The Sith Lord's name is Darth Reaper, a student of Palpatine's.
    And his apprentice, Darth Malice. Faceing them are the Bokian Alliance and a small number of jedi who survived the clone wars and have just been reunited with the galaxy and Skywalker's jedi order. 1 year ago a massive battle was fought between Dark Imperium and Borkian Alliance forces, the Dark Imperium and many dark jedi were defeated and the dark forces retreated and werre thoguth defeated. But the victory came at great cost, the heads of the Borkian jedi; Jedi master's Valin and Leira Nathar were killed, leaving the jedi under the command of Jedi Master Wothori, a Whipid master.But, the Dark Imperium has been biding their time, and has broke out of their blockade and found Korriban and other places of power. Most of the jedi are young knights and apprentices, this is their story.-

-Rules-
    1-No god moding
    2-Be courteous and patient

-As of now, most of the player characters for the Borkian Alliance and Jedi order will be pre determined characters, I'll have them up and more on the Borkian Alliance and it's history later-

-Tell me if your interested~

2. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    -Characters-
    -Sheet-
    Name-
    Race/Sex-
    Title/Rank-
    -Abilities(sp)-
    -'sabers/weapons-
    -age/size/appearence-
    -'saber form/martial arts-
    -bio/personality-

-Jaden Haneck(I'll be playing this one)
    -Human Male
    -Jedi Knight~Lt.Commander
    -Absorb Energy, Bolt, Command Meditation, weak TK, danger sense.
    -Dual Platnium 'sabers that join at hilt, blue dual phase 'saber, dual, blue short 'sabers, dual BorTech

3. ARSLAN5

ARSLAN5 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    I defenlity want to join. I have an RP I'm doing with my friends and it is good, and they no nothing about Star Wars. [face_good_luck]

I'll do my character later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.