Knox, TN Brett Black?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by TheRealFennShysa, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Anyone know what's happened to Brett Black? He apparently skipped out on DragonCon completely, and neither Cathy Bowden or myself have been able to get ahold of him by phone...

Fenn
  2. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I have no idea. He has never been to a fanforce meeting and so for as I know he doesn't want to be a part of it. As far as TSWCG goes, I also attend those meetings but I only met him once at the cookout. Good luck in your search!
  3. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    Don't feel bad Fenn. He hasn't responded to any of our e-mails. It didn't suprise me that he didn't respond to my e-mails...since he hates my guts.....but I thought he would at least have responded to someone else.....I also wonder what's up?

Well, I know he won't beleive it, but I sincerely he is ok and hope nothing serious is wrong.

You might also want to search "elsewhere"...as many people know, he was against the idea of a FanForce in Knoxville so I don't think he checks this board often.

Good luck and let us know what you find.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.