main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA Brett Farve

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Azuren_Zyblade, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    No matter what anyone thinks about Brett. He is hands down one of the best QB's ever to play the game.
    I personally find it to be super cool that he is 40 and going to the Championship.
    I watched a top 10 of Brett's plays over the years on NFL.com and they were awesome.
    He is so much fun to watch. It is even more fun to watch him play with such a good team and beating the cowboys.
    Most folks no I have no love for Dallas, so todays game was quite enjoyable.

two more games Brett go get em.

Woot!!!!

2. PQVader

PQVader Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2008
    If you are going to continue to have a man-crush on Brett FARVE, you should at least spell his name right...FAVRE

3. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I confess. I am one of the great many naysayers in the beginning of the season. I did not think that Vikings qb would survive through the season.

I still don't like the way he conducted himself in his re-renty into the NFL. That is not a model to be followed for future football prima donnas.

But , given his age, he has proven his athletic ability. Hope he's not on juice!

[face_laugh]

4. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007

oops! Thanks for the correction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.