Brewing (JA) ~Finished 10/03~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    I am working on the next post but PLEASE don't bug me too much. My EVIL teachers dumped A LOT of homework on me with weekend... :(

How about this?? Not that it's completed but it'll give ya'll something to read.

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=4269427&start=4280144]Changeover[/link]

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! :D *hugs*
  2. Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    Up! :)

Looking forward to more, Ginger! I completely understand about the homework situation, so get that done first, and then if you get the time to write, that's great!

This is excellent, sis! :D
  4. ewen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry about the homework thing.There should not be homework on weekends,everyone needs a break sometimes.As for buggin you,well it is really your fault for starting such a great story.I will try to be patient though.PEACE Ewen
  5. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just found this story and I must say it is excellent. I can understand the homework deal. I had so much homework last week I went to bed at 1 and woke up at 5:30 just to finish it. So I can empathize.
  6. Obi_Wanna_Cracker Jedi Youngling

7. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    Thank you all for your WONDERFUL feedback on the first part on this. It was so nice of you all, ya?ll brought a smile to my otherwise ugly face :) *hugs to all*

Oops, forgot to mention this: This story (as well as ALL the others) doesn?t follow JA 7 onward but it does take characters and references from the series?

Ewen: LOL!! Well, I got most of my homework done so here you go! ;)

Anyway, I need an opinion on this from you reader people. Do you want me to:

1)Write this and Changeover at the same time?
    OR:
    2)Just write this and leave Changeover till this ones finished?

It?s entirely up to you. This fic is doing A LOT better than Changeover even though I know the plot for that one and this ones being played by ear :p

Well, then, with no further ado:

Brewing: Part Two

You don?t know what you?ve got till it?s gone?

Kyrana walked along side her Master, Lena, as they returned to their apartment from the large Temple Gardens. Kyrana was telling her Master about what had happened between her and Obi-Wan.

?I should?ve just kept my big nose out of it,? the girl said, looking at the ground miserably. ?I bet he can?t stand to be around me now.?

Lena regarded her Padawan. ?No, Kyrana, I?m sure he doesn?t hate you. You?re probably the only person who noticed he was so upset and he reacted in a strange way because of it. But maybe we should go speak to Master Jinn. Perhaps there is something wrong with Obi-Wan.?

?Or perhaps it was just a teenage boy thing,? Kyrana joked half-heartedly. She?d made a big enough fool of herself in front of Obi-Wan and she really didn?t want to repeat the performance to his Master.

Lena looked as uncertain as her Padawan felt. ?Maybe.?

From up ahead, the Master/Padawan team saw and heard a group of people move out of the way as a smaller figure came running toward them. Most of them let out angry remarks-?No running in the corridors!?Watch out!?Where?s the fire kid??

The small figure sprinted past Lena and Kyrana. Kyrana watched him speed past them. ?Master that was Obi-Wan!? she claimed as she watched him disappear into a stairwell.

Lena frowned. ?I wonder where he?s going.?

?Shall I go after him?? Kyrana asked.

Lena shook her head. ?No, give him some time alone. Can?t you sense his despair? I think we should give him some time.?

Kyrana paused for a moment and tentatively stretched out with the Force. She caught on to the emotions of Obi-Wan Kenobi, like the scent of food lingering in the air. She bit her lip. The boy was definitely upset over something.

?Maybe we should tell his Master then?? Kyrana suggested.

Lena?s frown deepened. Something told her they were treading on some very personal matters here that did not concern them. She warned her Padawan of this.

?But Master?? Kyrana began to protest.

?No Kyrana!? Lena said sharply. ?It is none of our business!?

Kyrana bowed her head. ?As you wish Master,? she said dutifully and carried on walking home, her feeling ambiguous.

Qui-Gon still stood staring at the door, his face twitching with the onslaught of emotions that rushed through him like a torrent. He felt anger, betrayal, hurt.

Yet, in the very pit of his stomach, he felt remorse and guilt.

What had he just done? What had happened? What was going through Obi-Wan?s head when he screamed all that?nonsense?? No? those were his true feelings.

/He doesn?t understand! He doesn?t realise how badly you?ve been hurt in the past! He should understand that it?s difficult for you!/

Qui-Gon?s shoulder?s jerked a little after these thoughts ran through his head. Were these *his* true feelings about Obi-Wan?

The tall Jedi Master found himself sinking to the carpet. This was a nightmare. It had to be. Was he really that selfish?

/Xanatos hurt you terribly. You should have realised by now no one would ever understand how you changed after everything-especially yet another teenage boy who is likely to go down the same path?/

Qui-Gon shook his head
  8. FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling

star 3
    thats a cruel place to leave off.

I want to smack Qui-Gon so bad!
  9. ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, I'm not sure if I should hit Qui-Gon or give him a hug.........Obi I'll just hug..... :D
  10. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
    Ohhhh... Qui... well, I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or if I should smack him! :p

Very nice, sis! GREAT so far! And who is this dark figure, huh?

You're going to post soon, right? :D

And on the issue of Changeover and this story, I think you should do whatever you want. I know I'll read both no matter what...

:D
  11. Cow_Girl Jedi Master

star 5
    Wow, that was an Extremely powerful post.
    I don't kow if I can wait for the next one if this was so good...
  12. JoeyKenobi Jedi Youngling

Oh my, oh my what a super great post. I feel so bad for Obi-Wan. I can't wait to find out who the dark stranger is. Is it Xanatos or someone else? You think Qui-Gon would be worried about where Obi-Wan is if it's midnight.

Please post soon, I can't wait for more. Of course you could probably post every 1/2 hour and it wouldn't be soon enough for me:)

I think you should finish this story and then finish Changeover. Of course I might me a little biased because I haven't even started reading that one yet.

See ya!
  13. Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ah, yes, we come to what I find to be one of the most frustrating aspects of a story:how the characters can have the facts right in front of them and draw the COMPLETELY wrong conclusions from it. Once again, Ginger, you've done a wonderful job getting inside the heads of these two tortured souls. If only they knew how alike they really are. I think our favorite two Jedi could use a few therapy sessions together. Of course, if Qui-Gon continues this way, he may also need to attend some AA meetings! ;)
  14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan

star 4
    moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  15. starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    :eek: Poor Obi... Poor... Qui-Gon... ?[face_plain] Oh well. I can't wait to see the next post. Great job! :)
  16. ewen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You don't have to thank us for posting in reponse to such a great story,all the credit goes to you.Just my opinion,but I would like to see this story continued first if it means we get more posts.PEACE Ewen
  17. red rose knight Jedi Master

star 4
    All the conflict and emotion...I want more!

And what's the deal with the evil guy?

Eagerly waiting for the next post.
  18. Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Please post here! I can't bear the waiting!

More soon?!!!
  19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 5
  20. I love Sci Fi Jedi Master

star 4
    **Smacks Qui** Snap out of it!!!!
  21. ewen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Just dropped in to check for another post.PEACE Ewen
  22. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    :eek: WHAT! And you are going to leave us there? NOOO!! :_|
  23. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight

star 6
    I promsise everyone, I have a new post that is about 1/3 of the way complete. I've come down with something so I'm not working on it so much.

Sorry! I'll do my best to have a new post by Sunday! :D Saturday if you're lucky! :)
  24. JediClare Jedi Padawan

star 4
    nice :)
    post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post!!! :) :) :)
  25. Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Very glad I caught this thread Ginger!!! I hope that you will continue with this ASAP!!! But of course, feel better first before you start posting :) Cuz only a healthy person can posts lots right??

Knight_Obi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.