main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Brewing (JA) ~Finished 10/03~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Oct 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    Geez! I have one thing to say to !@#$% Qui-Gon. GET OVER IT! You stupid MOR0N! I HATE Qui-Gon! *Calms down visibly* Poor Obi-Wan. Honestly, I really don't HATE Qui-Gon....I just don't like him. A lot. Sometimes I think he just needs a good hard slap. Yep, a good slap can cure just about anything. :D

2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    "Sometimes I think he just needs a good hard slap" - LOL! Yeah, there are many stories I'm reading lately where Qui is the one to be mad at... :p

Post soon Ginger? :) Please? Pretty please? :D

3. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    Perhaps the best thing about Qui-Gon being drunk is that we could slap him on pretense of trying to sober him up [face_devil]

4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
  5. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Please Ginger! Please another post!

6. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Jul 13, 2001
    ! Dang! I thought the story got updated! Oh well. Pleeeeeeeeeease post? Pretty please??? Oh, I forgot to mention it, but I'm so proud of the fact that I got some JA #14 bashing going. Of course, #15 wasn't much better, but at lease Obi kinda told Qui-Gon off for only worrying about Tahl. Yay!

7. Nahema

Nahema Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2001
    **DAMMIT! BOYFRIEND'S NAME IS UP! THIS IS KITHERA!***

ARGHH! I got suckered! I thought that there was another post up. But I don't think that I told you how much I liked the last post (part two) anyway! So here goes...

I don't know if I wanna slap Qui-gon as much as the rest fo you. Xani really did stuff him up hard emotionally and everything. I should know, Xani is one of the main characters I write! Anyway, the whole thing was excellantly written. The characterisations were great and I do feel sorry for Obi-wan, Qui-gon simpley needs to explain to him that it isn't Obi's fault! (He also needs to realise that it isn't his either!)

Anyway, I've blathered on enough now!

Kithera

8. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Just checking in.Sorry you are not feeling well.Boy QGJ is sounding awful selfish and self centered,not at all like a GOOD master.Check in Sunday,till then,all stay safe.PEACE Ewen

9. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Jul 13, 2001
    Another of my favorite stories that needs to be upped. By the way, who is Ewen? He seems cool.

10. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    *giggles happily* Oooh THANK YOU for the wonderful feedback! :D You are all far to kind [face_blush] *hugs to everyone*

Just to avoid any confusion Iendo is Kyrana?s surname and Kura is Lena?s surname ;)

So how about a new post hmm?

*Brewing: Part Three*

Why does it always rain on me?
    Even when the sun is shinning, I can?t avoid the lightning

The morning dawned cold and grey with a sky threatening yet more rain. Life in the Jedi Temple went on as normal and soon, Kyrana was rushing to class as she was late. She had overslept. That in itself was very unusual for the girl. She tended to be up with the sun. Maybe it was just worry. Kyrana was praying for Obi-Wan to be in class. If he wasn?t?

/I?ll be feeling very guilty indeed./

Kyrana arrived at the lab and scanned the faces of all the other students that sat in pairs at desks.

/Oh no? Sith no!/

Obi-Wan was missing.

Kyrana stood on the threshold of the classroom. The teacher looked over at her. ?Are you going to join us this morning Padawan Iendo??

Kyrana didn?t react to the teacher using her formal title. The girl knew that Obi-Wan may just be late like she was, but something inside her told her that this was not the case.

?Padawan Iendo??

Turning on her heel, Kyrana dashed away. She could feel the astonished looks of her classmates but she had far more important things on her mind.

/I have to tell Master Lena right away!/

Someone approached the Jedi Temple. He stood at a distance from it for a while, looking at the imposing building.

A grin tugged at the corner of his mouth. He was back here again. He never really thought he would return but fate had had other plans in mind.

The man continued to walk toward the Temple. /Let?s see what trouble I can stir up here./

As he got nearer the home of the Jedi, others began to join him. First a woman with eyes that were nearly black and skin that was the complete opposite. She was so pale, she was nearly transparent. In the right light, people could see her internal organs working. She had her long black hair tied back so tightly, the edges of her face seemed to be pulled back as well.

Next a short, male figure joined him. He appeared to be a young boy with a shock of white hair tied into a ponytail that swished as he strode forward with haughty confidence.

Finally, a pair of large humanoids men who towered over the others and had big bulging muscles joined the trio. They had numerous weapons strapped to belts that were hidden underneath the thick coats.

All five wore clothes that allowed them to fit into the crowd around them. Despite their air of arrogance, no one took any notice of them.

/Which is precisely how I want it/ the dark man thought.

And the five continued, unimpeded towards their goal.

On a cold bench in a damp, windy park, Obi-Wan awoke. He was soaked from head to foot and shivering badly. He was very cold. The park was cold. The weather was terrible. The skies were steel grey, and Obi-Wan could already feel a light spitting of yet more rain. He sighed as he slowly sat up and wrapped his arms around his chest. /Of all the days I had to run away, I chose the day with Coruscant?s worst weather of the year./

Obi-Wan gasped suddenly as it hit him. He had *run away*. He stifled a sob. He?d never done anything like this before. Obi-Wan hugged his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, trying to get warm.

/Why didn?t I be more patient? Why did I do *this*?/

People walked past the young Jedi, some watching him curiously and others watching in concern. Coruscant was a big place with all kinds of people. Most people who saw Obi-Wan thought he was just another kid who had been kicked out by his family. In a strange sort of way, they thought right.

/Where am I going to go? What will I do?/

Knowing that people were looking at him, Obi-Wan got up and stiffly walked off into the park, hoping to find a place where no one else would go.

Sure that he was quite alone, O

11. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Another cliffhanger?!!? I can't take much more of this.............. [face_shocked]

So are these mysterious people ghosts? Cause unless I read it wrong, it sounded like Bruck joined up with the group........And he should be dead right? :confused:

Good post BTW!!

12. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    M This story is AU to JA7...

*giggles* Ohh the possibilities! [face_devil]

13. TrianaJinn

TrianaJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2001
    Awesome story, Ginger! :D

14. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    YAY!!!! ANOTHER GREAT POST!!!!!!! :D

But... a clifhanger?!?!?! :eek: ;)

Excellent! :p :D [face_laugh]

Supurb post, sis! :) This is great so far! :D Any idea how long it will be? Or is it too early to tell that yet?

:D

15. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    A post! A post!

Doing the happy dance!

Wait a minute, a cliff hanger.

I hope Qui has a good hangover for drinking while Obi slept on a cold wet bench.

So that was Bruck? I have a bad feeling about this.

Keep up the good work. I'm can't wait for the next post.

16. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    Wonderful post! I can't wait for the next. Its not going to ba a long wait is it?

17. Artemis_Silverbow

Artemis_Silverbow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2001
    A post! A post! *joins r_r_k in the happy dance* :D 8-}

An AU of JA7? This would be at least the second one I've read ;) It seems to be a popular book for AUs-and every one is different :)

18. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    *Gasp* Qui, I can't believe you did that! Wake up and get to your poor Padawan...

Wonderful post! :D

19. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Post! Post! Yeah! <joins the happy dance>
    :D

Is Obi gonna get really sick because he's in the rain so much? That counts as Obi-torture, right? Man, how sick am I?

Can't wait for more.

~Swede :p

20. Knight_Obi

Knight_Obi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Yay a post a post!!!

<standing up and clapping loudly>

OOooo I love AUs. THe possibilities there are endless!!! And of course, with possibilities, there will be plenty more of angst and torture yes?

I'm loving it Ginger!!! More soon please?

Wonder what sort of vengeance the group is trying to do....

Knight_Obi

21. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    *runs and hugs everyone*

You guys!!! [face_blush] THANK YOU!!!! :D

Yep, AU. I've been meaning to write one FOREVER and this just proved to be the perfect opportunity! :D Hope you all enjoy it!

Can you believe I intended this to be a short, one post fic originally?

I'll let you know when I'll have an update ready! Thanks again!!! :D

22. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Yay! A post! AU to 7? Poodoo that means Xani is still alive. I think I have to do my own AU with Xani one day.

What a sec, who says Xani could be dead? With everything that happened in JA 15, Xani could have his reveange that this perfect time. :D

23. Nahema

Nahema Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2001
    Cool! I can't wait to see how you write Xani! *my fave canon character*

Kit

P.S: Please write more soon!

24. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    WOW!!! This is very interesting. I can hardly wait for more! :)

25. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    UP!!!!!!

More soon please! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.